It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret Power of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Bible prophecy may have a bad name in the light of Harold Camping's misguided date-setting, but the biggest sign of the end may have been overlooked in all the rapture hysteria of last weekend.

This "sign" if true, is very curious. I have just begun looking at the correlations related in the article linked at the bottom of this post. Could it be true that world powers have come and gone based on their attitudes and interactions with the nation of Israel?

Judge for yourself - www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

What a croc...

Nothing else to add really..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

How rediculous to believe in that mythology! Many bad things have happened when the US is kissing Israels butt, which is most of the timw.
edit on 28-5-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

How rediculous to believe in that mythology! Many bad things have happened when the US is kissing Israels butt, which is most of the timw.
edit on 28-5-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

Well maybe Allah likes to throw in his two cents now and again too

US really is sitting pretty being the pig in the middle huh? dammed if they do....
edit on 28-5-2011 by tom goose because: too

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What a idiot. What will his next article be how god saved the world from 2012 because it threatened the Israelis? Why doesn't all the countries in the world just kneel down to Israel this would please god and the world would be nothing but peace and happiness.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Where you find mental illness, poverty and disaster you also find hatred of Jews. Marx hated Jews, look what happened to Communism. Hitler hated Jews, look what happened to Nazis. Today Muslim extremists and American liberals hate Jews in the form of Israel. Watch what happens to them.

Hating Jews is due to demonic possession. Under the spell of the demon you see the world as ruled by evil Jews. Once the demon is exorcized you see that Jews and Israelis are not evil at all.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

What a load of BS..

Do you write this crap yourself or is there a web site where you guys all get this crap from??

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Honestly, this sounds like propaganda created by people that are
afraid their evil ways are catching up with them.

"Be afraid of the Israel God, don't mess with the Israelis !"

Sorry, Israel, that BS is worn out and people see right through it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
LMFAO.

No one hates Jews. We despise brainwashed and poor minded Zionists like you (your post and avatar is quite obvious)

Yes, you are evil.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Seeing how Persians freed the Jewish from captivity in Babylon.

Seeing how Iranians risked their own lives in Europe and elsewhere to hide Jewish refugees.

Seeing how Iranians used their credentials to help Jewish refugees in WW2 hide.

Seeing as how a Persian king is known as "the anointed one" in the holy Jewish book.

And seeing how Israel is treating Iranians...

I will conclude the idea behind the thread is complete hogwash. History is a nice cure for hogwash.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I always wondered why the nazi party hated the jews? And why the German's at the time disliked them as well. I'm not sure about this, so correct me if I'm wrong here. But i have a theory about why that might of happened. After WW1 Germany was in heavy debt and I think jews my have migrated there to take advantage of their situation buying up land and businesses pissing off Germans. That's why they stole their land and took their money. Im not saying what the Germans did was right or that I'm right on this its just a theory. correct me if im wrong here but the history book just totally ignores why this happened saying the Germans are crazy and wanted to kill them off and i always thought why?
edit on 28-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It's funny that you'd say that. You see, Israel is being set up. So indeed, we will see what will happen in a couple of years. I bet it's not going to be nice for Israel. Just like when the people took Nazi Germany and what happened to those Germans. Look at the Mossad still hunting down nazis from that period in time. Now imagine 20 years from now, Palestinian secret service hunting down Netanyahu and several IDF officers. It's hard to imagine huh? But history repeats itself...Israel's treatment of Palestinians does not escape eyes anymore, and surely not the all mighty deity's eyes.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And I always Thought that Uri Geller was the Secret Power of Israel!!!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Nazis hated the jews? proberly because the world jewish organisation declared war on hitler and germany in 1933? Who were based in the USA. Same USA jewish group, funded the russian revolution. And other americans (presscot and gang) financed hitler. No doubt whispering in his ear about the russian jews who were going to invade germany after they had finished killing off millions or russians.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Where you find mental illness, poverty and disaster you also find hatred of Jews. Marx hated Jews, look what happened to Communism. Hitler hated Jews, look what happened to Nazis. Today Muslim extremists and American liberals hate Jews in the form of Israel. Watch what happens to them.

Hating Jews is due to demonic possession. Under the spell of the demon you see the world as ruled by evil Jews. Once the demon is exorcized you see that Jews and Israelis are not evil at all.

OMG look guise it's a trawl on the interwebs casting his net's out to trawl us omg xD and lookit the pictshure it's SSSOOOOO controversial boy i wish i was this poster he sound's like he has a life to spare and not a basement dwelling troll boi i sure do hope i turn out like this guy oh boi oh boi /sarcasm

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't think I would put two and two together like this. God would never back an unrepentant, land grabbing, human hating sect over the rest of the world, relative or not. The weather is getting worse all over.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Really?

Rome fell a few years after Hadrians persecutions of Judeans

Kingdom of Spain fell after ejecting the Jews...

Kingdom of Poland fell after the Jewish pograms in the 17th century

Nazis?
Communists?

Granted. The only ones who have persecuted the Jews and yet to have truly fallen, is the Church. But there are plenty examples of a nation persecuting the Jews to fall within a generation of them doing so... Its as if some law of nature is at force...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

And how is "Israel treating Iranians"...??

Where do you get this stuff from?

Maybe Ahmadinejad should stop threatening to destroy the "zionist state"... Maybe then Israel will stop asking for an international coalition against Irans developing Nuclear weapons....

It also doesnt help how apocalyptic ahmadinejad and the whole islamic republic of Iran is....He keeps talking about 'creating a state of chaos' to bring about the Imam Mahdi and the final judgement....Is this just "political rhetoric" or popular sentiment?

And finally, the ancient Zohar - a mystical book of Jewish mysticism - predicted 2000 years ago that the at the end of days, Paras - Persia - would rise up against the people of Israel. Its said first they would attack Israel, and then they will attack the world. This more or less adheres to the islamism that Ahmadinejad and the Ayotollah are preaching.......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Its as if some law of nature is at force...

Talk about grasping at straws..
I think you need serious help..

Or maybe you'd like to buy a bridge off me??

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Maybe then Israel will stop asking for an international coalition against Irans developing Nuclear weapons....

And what do you have to say about Israel's undeclared nuclear weapons??
I guess you'll say it's Israel, so it's OK..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join