It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret Power of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Yes, perhaps I should have labeled the thread title based on the article headline, but what I think I should have done instead, was to place a '?' mark at the end of the title I gave it.

When I read the article, I became intrigued by examining the historical evidence as to whether the idea expressed in the article had any credence. That is, have world powers really risen and fallen based on how they expressed and acted upon their general attitude towards the people of Israel and why those results might occur. Remember 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'? There is some historical evidence that the Nazis really were interested in acquiring it and utilizing the powers reportedly inherent in the sacred object. In a similar vein, I have found that there does seem to be some historical correlations related to the wellbeing of a nation, or it's downfall in light of their attitude and treatment of the Jewish people. I found the focus of that core idea a fascinating one to consider and examine, I simply thought that other people would find it interesting as well and posted the thread to share it and learn from the posts of others what they discovered concerning the issue.

Except for a few posts here, I have been somewhat surprised and dismayed at the lack of a positive examination and discussion of the topic I originally hoped would be considered. So yes, in that sense, it is my fault for not labeling and presenting the topic more clearly, for that I apologize.

Did you check the recent weather 'history'? Check out Dutchsinse's youtube channel, you'll see that he has been correlating extreme weather with haarp/radar signals on weather maps for months. He predicted the Joplin tornado based on that. There were others before Joplin.

You can check it out on his blog: www.dutchsinse.com... or his youtube channel: www.youtube.com...

The author of the article quoted in the OP is twisting facts to make them fit his theory, or should I say delusion.

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I thought god was destrying America because it supports Israel..
look what is happening to the economies of the countries which support Israel..
just like the smoke from Cain's Bar B Q
or a hooker on payday
down down down
wow
since when PM Harper declared
Israel uber alles!
our economy is down huge

not to mention in the US
a couple guys with box cutters beating the biggest army in the world
"Biblical" floods
horrendous twisters
blizzards.....
Gulf War syndrome...

edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: clarification spelling etc

edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It also seems that the claim that Jews are directly descended from ancient Israel may be a myth.

An Israeli, Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University, has written a book in which he states that the 80-90% of Jews today are decendants of the Khazars, and not from the ancient Jews of Israel at all.

In 1961, Ex-Jew Benjamin Freedman asserted the same thing, and states that 92% of today's Jews are of Khazar descent,and converted to Judaism, and are not descended from the ancient Jews of Israel.

Some biographical info on Benjamin Freedman: from benjaminhfreedman.blogspot.com...

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times. The Willard Hotel, Washington, D.C., speech was given before a patriotic, Christian audience (NOT before Nazis as some have suggested) in 1961 on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense.

Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before

If this is true it puts a whole new perspective on many things.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

That doesn't alter what I said one iota..

BTW, the history of that land is a LOT older than the jewish faith..

There were others there before the Jews..
Is it not then their land??

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by backinblack

When youre surrounded by enemies - Islamic ones - who dont want you living on land they percieve as "their own", it becomes necessary to have nuclear weapons. Not to use, G-d forbid, but to threaten those who threaten your existence.

It is their land - they were living there for centuries before they were kicked out by the Zionists.

I'll tell you what, I'll make up a fictitious story and claim the house you live in, or your family's house is mine because my ancestors allegedly lived there. Will you hand it over to me don'treally?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by dontreally

That doesn't alter what I said one iota..

BTW, the history of that land is a LOT older than the jewish faith..

There were others there before the Jews..
Is it not then their land??

Great point. One more argument which shows that the Jews have no right to claim ownership of Israel. Now, if I find that my ancestors lived in Israel before the Jews, will they give me and my family their country? ROFL.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Hello wcitizen! Yes, i enjoy his videos often. Thank you.

What puzzles me are the collapse of the rather long list of ancient empires, shortly after their historically documented atrocious treatment of the Jewish nation. The list seems a little too long in my opinion, to be just a matter of sheer coincidence. Of course, this was long before HARP ever made an appearance on the world scene, so such strange events cannot be so easily explained away by the HARP hypothesis alone.
edit on 5/29/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: corrected phrasing

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Doesn't stand to reason.

The Brits kicked them out and went on to world domination.

The Spaniards kicked them out and went on to discover the new world.

There is no record of Jews ever being Egyptian slaves.
(Exodus = BS, zero proof)

Germany had hard times after WWII, still a very powerful nation today.

Henry Ford wrote "The International Jew", a damning tome if there ever
was one, Ford motor company is the only US automaker that did not
require bailout money.

This thread is pure propaganda designed to make people afraid to speak
the truth regarding Israel.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by wcitizen

Hello wcitizen! Yes, i enjoy his videos often. Thank you.

What puzzles me are the collapse of the rather long list of ancient empires, shortly after their historically documented atrocious treatment of the Jewish nation. The list seems a little too long in my opinion, to be just a matter of sheer coincidence. Of course, this was long before HARP ever made an appearance on the world scene, so such strange events cannot be so easily explained away by the HARP hypothesis alone.
edit on 5/29/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: corrected phrasing

What a load of rubbish..
Nearly all empires crash at some stage..
Usually from over expansion..

BTW, what then do you think is the reason for all the troubles the Jews have had over the centuries??

Maybe it's every time they charge a Christian interest...
Maybe I should check that angle out.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I love the way you call it secret because on of your former congress members was talking about this secret on Iranian 4th national network show on Thursday.

her name was cynthia mckinney.

she was saying that in America you need money to be a congress member and to get that money you should sign some papers about Israel.

may be later I will post more details about that.

and remember that it is not a secret.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Isn't there a section for prophecies and other doomsday-related topics? This particular one seems out of place for a Middle East forum...

Especially with how far this one is out there.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Pillars of fire.
Entity in a cave.

Thousands of yrs - vengefullness, spitefullness, contracts, promises, bargains.

Hurricanes, Tornados, earthquakes

Can't you guess what you're dealing with here!?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join