It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell aliens were surgically and genetically manipulated humans from Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.hulu.com...

You heard it. Now watch it. It was presented on ABC Nightline with the author and a new book who claims that the roswell crash had genetically modified humans from russia. The russians employed a nazi doctor to help them create the "aliens"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Have a mirror? only available in the USA it seems.
This sounds interesting,

OnlyLove

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Isnt this already covered in another thread?

Search function works
edit on 27-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
link says it can only be viewed in the usa

oh well

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I googled the episode. It is may 26, could not find a mirror, but can you watch it via a proxy like this:

www.ne1.ca...

Im not sure hmm. Maybe if someone can rip the .flv file, I can post it on youtube or something.

I found a prog to download hulu vidoes:
www.makeuseof.com...
edit on 27-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting, even though it's ABC News.

It's plausible in my opinion.

LOL @ mentioning "Al-Qaeda", though!

edit on 27-5-2011 by SinkingSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I heard about this a few days ago on the Bruce Collins Show podcast. It is defiantly a new twist on the whole thing. The book is supposed to be chock full of interviews with actual retired roswell employees military and government workers and all the likely candidates it would take for a conspiracy theory to get some traction.

Once some fact checking and fleshing out within a few months or so could be very interesting were this could go as a theory.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.hulu.com...

You heard it. Now watch it. It was presented on ABC Nightline with the author and a new book who claims that the roswell crash had genetically modified humans from russia. The russians employed a nazi doctor to help them create the "aliens"

I guess those doctors worked very swiftly developing those little folks after WWII ended in 1945 when the USSR was in shambles? Which came first the egg or the chicken? Which came first, the need for little people or the little ships that needed little pilots.

But if this book gets people to thinking or discussing UFOs, good. That is part of the natural process of coming to terms with reality, finding excuses where none exist.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
why would the russians want to induce a ufo scare?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Her source is afraid that Al qaeda will kidnap him for his information???
What a load of bs

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Balalayka and case of stoly were found in the crashed UFO.
I think they're really on to something here

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tritoneblues

We americans believe in anything. They could make a fake reindeer sleigh and it would be on the six o clock news and then we would go buy guns and then legislation would be enacted taht would make it illegal to draw santa claus and then people would be diagnosed with a new medical condition: santa clositis. The lingering PTSD effects of witnessing a fake santa claus who was very scary.

This is why the Russians would want to do this. Because we get scared easily, belive the media and are easily manipulated.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

anyone else have other links, the one you provided wont play in aus
im really interested as it seems like one of the most possilble explanations ive come accross

thanks

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

www.hulu.com...

Oh for XXXX sakes...

Feel free to watch this, where Bill Weir rips a nice new hole in Annie Jacobsen. And almost falls off his chair laughing at her.
abcnews.go.com...
Then click on "Questioning 'Area 51' Author"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
zz
edit on 28-5-2011 by aceto because: Stupid website changed the post i was on

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The fine people at ATS have graciously provided something they coined: SEARCH

As for the story, if you think about it, it is even less plausible than Green men coming from Zeta Niner Gamma Sector.

Ok, so in order for this to work your gonna need small, disfigured humans that are so drastically different looking than humans that they are deemed 'Alien'.
The ABILITY to REMOTELY fly an aircraft (a saucer shaped craft at that) since children or early teenagers would not be able to do so (im speaking generally)
The American Government SIDING with the USSR on the story.

Heres what I see wrong

Even people with horrible disfigurements, are still easily identified as Human.

While drones have been flying since WWI, it seems highly unlikely that the technology existed at the time to be able to fly an aircraft remotely that distance.

And the US Government would be the first to showcase a superpower like the USSRs failed propaganda mission, not hide it.

But again, this has been posted at least 3 different times, and if you want to see an interview go to thedailyshow.com and the author should be there. But I don't take this story seriously with the amount of evidence we have amassed since the Roswell crash.

Mac

*EDIT*
Ok just watched the Annie Jacobson interview on abc.com and wow. She is quoted as saying "I'm not sure if its my job to prove it, I do know that it was my job to report it." and then the interviewer asks to speak to the source and she seems to struggle with how to answer at first, then, like all conspiracy writers with no proof, says she has asked and he declined.

But read again. "I'm not sure if its my job to prove it, I do know that it was my job to report it." What kind of reporter does not verify a story but tells it as truth? I'm thinking Fox News may have a new contributor in the making!

And of course her source is the last man living with this secret. How many time have we been told by skeptics that people can make up things when their dying or on their deathbed to immortalize themselves? That logic works for them when its against us, but not when its against them. (He is not dead or dying, but hes 90 years old.)

About to watch the 2nd part
edit on 28-5-2011 by mac420 because: addition

**2nd EDIT**

Ok I don't even need to give my 2 cents on the second video, watch for yourself, she discredits herself better than any expert ever could. It won't let me get the exact URL but if you go here and then SEARCH (I know this is hard for a lot of ATS users) for "Questioning 'Area 51' Author" It will be right on top, its only a 4 minute vid, so definitly watch for a good laugh.

I dub Annie Jacobsen the "Sarah Palin of Ufology"

edit on 28-5-2011 by mac420 because: 2nd edit

edit on 28-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwochick

Hey when I get the chance I will try to figure out a way to rip the video out of hulu and post it on youtube or some file sharing or something. It prolly wont be today but Ill figure it out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hey when I get the chance I will try to figure out a way to rip the video out of hulu and post it on youtube or some file sharing or something. It prolly wont be today but Ill figure it out.

I have combined the two video's into one, and uploaded to my channel:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-5-2011 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Haven't listened to it yet, I am hoping George rips her a new hole, but I'm not holding my breath. After all, he bought Lazar's nonsense...

George Knapp inteviews Annie Jacobsen on Coast to Coast AM, Sunday, May 29, 2011:

edit on 31-5-2011 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Now I understand why the video can only be viewed by Americans.....because every foreigner like myself think it's a load of bollocks!!!!!
edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join