It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody having odd synchronicity & lots of luck lately?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For the past couple years, synchronicity has become a daily occurrence in my life. Whether it's 11:11, or just luck, i've had a lot of it. But, the past few months, synchronicity has become even stranger. For example, a week after buying my first TV for my room, and not even a day after my parents started talking about buying a TV, i won a 32" TV at prom.

Here's something that also happened that was just strange: At high school awards last night, i got the perfect attendance award. The same night, on a new episode of the TV show The Middle, Sue was trying to get the same award, and eventually got it but was absent on October 13. October 13 is my mom's birthday. Isn't that weird?

There's also been a few times where I've had close calls when driving. If i was just going a tad faster, or slower, i would have gotten into an ugly accident. But what makes this strange is that i had an urge to speed up or slow down beforehand.

I'm sure many of you have had synchronistic experiences, but has anybody else had more luck lately and more complex synchronistic events, rather than just seeing 11:11?
edit on 27-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, Ive been noticing them too. recently Ive got on ATS to create a thread (non current events) and I will look at the new threads just started to just check out whats new. Then I will see a thread was just started on the exact subject I was going to talk about. strange. Everything is begining to happen faster and more efficeint it seems.
side note: I figured out THE MEANING OF LIFE spontaniously last night, and the answer is very simple. The hard part is putting how I got to the conclution in to an understandable form. Its EXTREMELY complex.
The answer is: know that there is a creator.

Some may scoff at that answer but like I said, how I got that answer was very very complex.
So complex, that I can explain how even a grain of sand will eventually know that there is a creator!

edit on 27-5-2011 by Talltexxxan because: add to post

When I get it all writin down I will post it here on ATS under the title:" We're all angels in training" So keep an eye out for it, if your interested.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just today I was cruising along at 85 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. Looked in my rear view and saw a state trooper right behind me, apathetic to the fact I was going 20 over.

I was driving an unregistered vehicle at the time as well.

Lucky? I think so.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ride the luck, seems like you may be on to a mini goldenage if you will.

Enjoy it, life is about peaks and troughs - what is important in my opinion is to do what you are doing by observing them and taking note

I never remember where I found this quote from, but I like it anyway:

"The things that happen to us do not matter, what we become through them does".

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I recently captured a leprechaun so I have an endless supply of luck.

I have had numerous syncronistic events happen to me. I was once told that experiencing a syncronistic event often times means that you are following your destiny.

I don't know if that's true, but there is definitely some plausablity there.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wish I had luck, but sadly, do not.

Such is life. You learn to live with it I guess

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMessenger1
I was once told that experiencing a syncronistic event often times means that you are following your destiny.

That’s an eloquent way to put it, never heard of it described in that manner, where did you hear it?

Peace

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Same here with the strange run of decent luck from cash to being right behind 2 accidents driving home from school on Wednesday - 80 mph on I 95. The 1st one I WATCHED happen 5 cars in front of me, early heavy holiday traffic. The guy lost control, fish tailed, turned it sideways & NO ONE HIT HIM!! He made it across 3 lanes of traffic to the shoulder, everyone managed to slow down or stop before hitting him or anyone else. The 2nd accident I was maybe 5 minutes behind it happening & it was a bad one. Something told me to stop at Wal Mart before heading home, wasn't anything I couldn't have picked up once I got back to town but for some reason I had a need to grab it before leaving Richmond. I thought that the gods were finally smiling on me, guess it's several of us & there's not a thing wrong with that!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My first post!

I'm with you I see the number 333 quiet often! Don't know exactly what its origin is, whether it is psychological or more to it. But when I notice it gives me the impression something is looking out for me! And with the luck part of it, So long as I'm playing my part in this world and not doing foolish things I feel like one the luckiest people alive, not saying I have much going on, but at the same time I feel like I'm being guided in the right direction and thats good enough for this guy

I'm happy i could share this with like minds.
~George

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Metronic

Nice refreshing outlook on life you posted! Thanks for sharing that, been going through all the doom and gloom threads tonight!

Well done on the first post

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metronic
My first post!

I'm with you I see the number 333 quiet often! Don't know exactly what its origin is, whether it is psychological or more to it. But when I notice it gives me the impression something is looking out for me! And with the luck part of it, So long as I'm playing my part in this world and not doing foolish things I feel like one the luckiest people alive, not saying I have much going on, but at the same time I feel like I'm being guided in the right direction and thats good enough for this guy

I'm happy i could share this with like minds.
~George

Welcome to ATS. Strange that you registered on 3-9-11, considering that 9 can be broken down to 3x3x3. Sorry! I know i'm kinda stretching there.

I know what you mean, it feels like a gentle hand is helping nudge me in the right direction.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I once new a guy who won the lottery.
Actually it was a scratch off ticket. He won like $20.
That was pretty lucky.

Which is weird because he owed me $20.
So yeah, both luck and sychronicity have been going on!!

Damn this IS weird!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I once new a guy who won the lottery.
Actually it was a scratch off ticket. He won like $20.
That was pretty lucky.

Which is weird because he owed me $20.
So yeah, both luck and sychronicity have been going on!!

Damn this IS weird!!!

Wait, here's a theory: what if it's something like instant karma but in a fun/positive/ironic way?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yep, I'm right there with you OP. I haven't won a TV but I've been experiencing a lot of "coincidental" things lately that would be elaborate and personal to go into, but that's life, isn't it? Elaborate and personal.

I'm getting more and more optimistic about the future. I'm beginning to really believe that we do in fact have choices between multiple timelines to experience as individuals. Or at least something amazing is going on under the surface and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, and making the best of it.

The path to the world being destroyed or whatever doomsday scenario is not for us. We're on a different path now and it's all downhill from here. Enjoy yourselves, love each other and let's get this thing rolling. This is our space-time now.

edit on 27-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
The path to the world being destroyed or whatever doomsday scenario is not for us. We're on a different path now and it's all downhill from here. Enjoy yourselves, love each other and let's get this thing rolling. This is our space-time now.

edit on 27-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

Totally agree. We made a different turn on the highway and are now headed in a more positive direction. Not so much we "deserve" to be here like the religious texts say, we just chose to
It's our time to shine now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG

Originally posted by TheMessenger1
I was once told that experiencing a syncronistic event often times means that you are following your destiny.

That’s an eloquent way to put it, never heard of it described in that manner, where did you hear it?

Peace

It was a long while back. I don't exactly remember where I heard it before.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have had numerous run ins with people this week. Granted that have all been strange to say the least, but when I would think about the encounter after the fact, the encounters all had meanings and were signs. Won't go onto details and stories, but yeah...its been a great week. Just hoping and praying it continues!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i can't tell you how many times my co-worker and i say the exact same thing at the exact same time. or i'm thinking he, he says it, and vice verse. last winter i slid off the road during an ice storm on a fairly unpopular road...within 2 minutes....some guy randomly riding down the road on a 4 wheeler came up and asked me if i needed help, went home and got his truck and tie straps.

a couple years ago, i was sitting in church behind a man i had never met. he had his arm up on the bench, around his wife. i noticed he was wearing a cool silver bracelet...very thick. i'm not into jewelry but i liked it. i wished i could have one like it but knew i didn't have the money for something that nice. after the service, the man walked up to me. handed me his bracelet and said "god told me to give this to you". turned out to be worth several hundred bucks.

i can't tell you how many times i'm thinking of a song and then the next song i hear is the song i was singing in my head.

if you're interested, you should click the link in my signature. it's a thread i started awhile back. it's about feeling a change. in this thread, you'll notice A LOT of people talking about increased synchronicities. it's like 60something pages so there's a lot to sort through but there are a lot of people feeling/noticing supernatural/spiritual things like never before.

the list of synchronicities in my life is way too long to remember, let alone list. but yeah...lots of them these days. pretty cool...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ha. you want real time, live synchronicity?

i told my buddy about this site earlier this week. he's a weirdo like me. after posting on this thread, it made me think of him. so i reminded him of the site name again so he could check it out this weekend. he texted me back and said weird..."i just thought "what was the name of that site (insert my name ) told me about earlier this week" like 30 minutes ago".

yeah...now that's synchronicity. me posting on a thread about synchronicity made me think about my friend and remind him of this site shortly after he thought about what the name of the sight was. yeah...that's in real time baby!

SnF!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just this week, I woke up early one morning and my first thought was about Hummingbirds, I absolutely love them.
I was concerned because of all the bird die-offs and my concern was, I thought they were late arriving to my home.

I went online to check on their migration and to see if any were spotted for my state, and of course, none were reported. I was heartsick, sitting on my sofa and staring out the window, my thoughts went to the negative side about all the bad things that could happen to these beautiful birds when a clear distinct thought told me to look out my front picture window, there he was, a beautiful Ruby Throat.

He was trying to get my attention, and when I looked at him, he hovered, and we just stared at each other, a rush of love overtook me, for a few seconds, just unconditional love.

After a few seconds, I felt like he was saying, hey, old lady, get them feeders out here, I'm starving here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join