It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody having odd synchronicity & lots of luck lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ive been having quite a few of these of late. This happened last week.

The conversation that led up to this was me revealing how i would get repeating names and numbers.

I was talking to a girl i just met named Shannon. Told her i was seeing a girl with the same name back in my old job and how it was weird meeting another Shannon.. She just paused and said "Hmm, Okay, well its common for people to have same names" i agreed, but i just had to say it wasn't the norm for me. I told her the last girl i was seeing was named Rose, and i met another Rose after that who i was kinda getting close with. I said excitedly "Ive met two girl named Roses, and ive never met any Roses in my life!" She then says "My middle name is Rose, and also my grandmas:"(i had no idea lol). The room went quite. I yelled amusingly "You see what i mean!!"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hello all, I don't know if this falls into the catagory but it sure feels like it.

The other morning I was unable to fall asleep. I had my window open and it was dead silent outside. I looked at the clock and as I relaxed to fall asleep I had a muscle spasm in my hand (which happens ocassionally) and right as it happened a "Chorus" of birds began to sing almost on cue. It was so odd to me that I decided to just get up rather than try to go to sleep.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
softy22-
I am currently writing a paper and this subject is part of one of the chapters. What I think is- All of the things that seem to mesh with what your thinkin is, happening becuz you are thinkin it. If you didnt think it, it wudnt have happened. The reason it wouldnt happen cuz (even though the same event wud happen either way) you wernt thinking about it, so it wud have not made a "tab" in you thoughts/ memories. We are all just being more observant of our surroundings becuz we are moving away from "SELF". We are moving toward knowing that there is a creator, not just "self". So embrace it, its what your supposed to be doing now.

Its kinda like in the first matrix movie when the oricle told neo not to worry bout the broken vase.
Also confusious said somthing along these lines, it was: the secret of zen can be explained in 2 words- not always true.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Talltexxxan because: addition

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
When I read of (and started experiencing) syncronicity, I immediately thought of the computer game Assasins Creed. For those who don't know, you play a dude who is put into a machine and made to re-live an ancestors life. There is a bar which lights up and flashes ect depending on how closely you follow your ancestors life.

I think syncronicity is something similar, except there isn't necessarily a correct path. It's more about following your heart and all that shiz.

I haven't noticed anything in particular recently but karma ain't bitch slapped me either so all's good!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Synchronicity is a most intriguing subject, and after dedicating a great part of my life to it's study I can say for sure I'll never truly understand it, but I don't think we're supposed to understand it. I think it is meant to confound us, and in that confounding also to invite us into participation with the magic and the mystery of the Universe around us. Phrases like "activating an archetype" don't really mean all that much when stood up against the great mystery.

Anyway, in reply to OP, my experience has been that synchronicities seem to come in clusters, and often come at times when you're on the right path, or come to guide you onto your right path when you're ready for it and when you need it.

Synchronicities are an extremely complex and interesting subject, and right now I'm making a film entirely on this theme which is part way through production. For those interested, you can find it at www.infinicity.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We are connected. The world is what we make it on a conscious level. Things can change for the better if we all just want it to bad enough.

We have reached a time that through our instant worldwide communication, the Minds are thinking, at the same time, the same things more than ever before. This has physical effects on things.

Think of this the next time something terrible happens, instead of focusing on the negative, focus to the other pole. We can use this to our advantage and defense.

Global Consciousness Project

edit on 3-6-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What an amazing gathering of minds. I haven't been on a thread where I've systematically read, reflected on and enjoyed (and starred) almost every single comment in the first two pages. Synchronous gathering of souls?? Please gyus - check out the link below and join us as we walk the line of our destinies. The Golden Age is on the horizon in the hearts of mankind, and will eventually be implemented on a revitalised Earth.

I'd like to offer a pat on the back to the OP for the excellent thread - Star & Flag...

I'd also like to lend a word of support for the ideas introduced by Timewalker above. Check out the following thread and join the Goldfish Armada..!!

ATS - The Time Is NOW... STOP THE FEAR..!!

It's proper Bang-Tidy. Or so the kids are saying...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have had what I would characterize as "weird" BAD luck. And not just lately, but for the last year and a half. As luck does play a significant role in my livelihood (poker player), this has been rather obvious and undeniable. When you are on the bubble (about to make the money in a tournament) and you're 97% to win, and the ONE card that can bust you out (say the 3 of hearts) comes, it is certainly part of the game, and can be dismissed as variance (or an isolated instance of bad luck) but when that happens over and over and over again...you start to wonder.

I've also had bad luck in other areas as well, those are less easy to quantify and prove, as they are subjective. I think the universe doesn't like me very much lately. That's okay. The synchronicity in my life usually has to do with ironic blown opportunity and the like.

But enjoy your wonderful luck previous posters, I'm sure you deserve it.
edit on 3-6-2011 by joechip because: clarification

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A couple of years back there was a thread here talking about 'The Quickening'; an acceleration of karma on our planet occurring at the moment. You can check out the thread here if anyones interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe that the abnormal amount of good and bad luck people are experiencing is being caused by the law of karma. I can say this from personal experience as the last few years of my life have been chaotic to say the least, and seems like every time I have made mistakes like lying or stealing I have experienced a series of unfortunate events. Recently I have had some financial difficulties and I am ashamed to admit I resorted to stealing from people in order to get by, and although eventually I put back what I took, I experienced karmic consequences almost immediately as my phone and my bike were both stolen in separate instances within the same week!

I am telling you this because I have near enough never had anything stolen from me, I have been in countless situations before where I have been physically apprehended and managed to get out of it without a thing being taken. Needless to say I have learned heaps from all this and I understand how any negative vibrations are going to attract more negativity into your life no matter how small you may think it is. I hope people can take away a valuable lesson from this.

By the way I have experienced hundreds of synchronicities throughout my life, the most memorable to me was one time me and two of my close friends were walking through town and one of them asked what time it was, and my other friend and I both blurted out with enthusiasm "It's quarter past SIX YO!". I know it doesn't sound that insane but the timing and the tone of voice and everything was identical and we laughed about it for days.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Thanks for sharing that awesome thread. It is a bit of a bummer to think I'm negatively polarizing, but no other way to take it...

It's weird because I think my karma is good in regards to others, but bad, bad, bad when with regards to myself. Kind of strange to think that one can be punished for being unkind to oneself, seems like the initial unkindness is punishment enough, but, I guess it doesn't work that way...the inside is merely reflected in the outside world.

I find it very difficult to embrace the entire concept that there's anything I can do to change it. The self-loathing seems so much a part of me. One of the deepest realest parts. And though it has been with me since early childhood, it has recently intensified, so I think there's something to that thread.

Going to read more of it. It's fascinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by joechip

No problem man, glad you found it interesting. I don't mean to steer this thread off topic but I do think karma is related to all of this.

And with regards to your self loathing, all I can say is I have been there for the most part of my life as well and it is a dark place. Unfortunately I can not explain how I gradually grew out of this but it took a lot of self assessment and figuring out what I did not like about myself and trying to change it.

Only you can help yourself through this and I hope you find the right path, friend.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i cant say that ive had any more luck which i normally do (which on a scale of 1 to 10 is 2) but i have noticed alot more seeing 11:11 which is really strange, when i was visiting my mother, as i was leaving she came outside and asked if i called her, i told her my mobile was in my pocket (which was on lock mode) and i never touched my phone, then when i looked at my last dialled numbers her name was last dialled it was 1-jun 11 at 1:11pm and at that moment the hairs on my neck stood up because im thinking what is the chance of my phone making a call i didint make at that time, Very eerie. Is anyone closer to figuring out what the 11's mean? even before people started posting on the net about 11:11 ive been experiencing it, i have so much weird coincidental stories that cant be explained.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I too am seeing 11:11 everywhere more and more recently. Not just on clocks either but in every random place imaginable. There are many theories relating to this phenomenon, one of which is that beings on a higher dimensional plane are trying to contact us and are looking out for us like angels.

It could also be that there is nothing to it and once you think there is something up with 11s everywhere you will start to look for them more subconsciously. For example after watching the movie '23' I began noticing the number 23 everywhere for months and it creeped me out for a while until I realised this was my subconscious attracting me to this number.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ive heard the theory about angels contacting us, where is their any proof of that besides what someone wrote on a site thats not a question to the above poster but a question in general, i also thought it might be something i want to see but realise now thats it not, i will look a clock randomly sometimes once or twice a day and it will be 11:11am or pm its too coincidental to just be random considering the odds of times i look and the odds that that particular time shows. i was born in november the eleventh month, could that link to seeing 11 everywhere?
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: spelling correction

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
For the past couple years, synchronicity has become a daily occurrence in my life. Whether it's 11:11, or just luck, i've had a lot of it. But, the past few months, synchronicity has become even stranger. For example, a week after buying my first TV for my room, and not even a day after my parents started talking about buying a TV, i won a 32" TV at prom.

Here's something that also happened that was just strange: At high school awards last night, i got the perfect attendance award. The same night, on a new episode of the TV show The Middle, Sue was trying to get the same award, and eventually got it but was absent on October 13. October 13 is my mom's birthday. Isn't that weird?

There's also been a few times where I've had close calls when driving. If i was just going a tad faster, or slower, i would have gotten into an ugly accident. But what makes this strange is that i had an urge to speed up or slow down beforehand.

I'm sure many of you have had synchronistic experiences, but has anybody else had more luck lately and more complex synchronistic events, rather than just seeing 11:11?
edit on 27-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

All I can say is I wish!
I was reading an article about synchronicities last night, and it made me realise that I can't remember ever experiencing a single one, in all my (too long!) life!
Hey, maybe such an extremely negative record is significant?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
I have had what I would characterize as "weird" BAD luck. And not just lately, but for the last year and a half. As luck does play a significant role in my livelihood (poker player), this has been rather obvious and undeniable. When you are on the bubble (about to make the money in a tournament) and you're 97% to win, and the ONE card that can bust you out (say the 3 of hearts) comes, it is certainly part of the game, and can be dismissed as variance (or an isolated instance of bad luck) but when that happens over and over and over again...you start to wonder.

I've also had bad luck in other areas as well, those are less easy to quantify and prove, as they are subjective. I think the universe doesn't like me very much lately. That's okay. The synchronicity in my life usually has to do with ironic blown opportunity and the like.

But enjoy your wonderful luck previous posters, I'm sure you deserve it.
edit on 3-6-2011 by joechip because: clarification

Actually, come to think of it, my negative synchronicity can be thought of as being like your experience joechip! For the past 2 years and 7 months, my luck has been such that if it weren't for bad luck, I would not have any luck at all! (Starting the day of the election of a right wing government here..)
I can see no end in sight, but meh... As joechip said, enjoy your wonderful luck previous posters, I'm sure you deserve it!
V

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My luck is usually very good or sometimes bad. I have relatives who think things happen for a reason. You didn't just luck out and happen to miss something. Something invisible had a guiding hand in helping you to avoid something that would have been a disaster in your life, if you subconsciously listened and avoided the bad timing or whatever that would have been a disaster.

Anyway I feel good when I start averaging a gain of over 5 percent a month in the stock market but then I think several nuclear reactors are melting down and I lose all my gains selling at the wrong time fearing the ultimate disaster. Then I regain 8 percent in a few days a couple of months later. That always makes me feel good even though I still had more gains back in March. However those gains and losses are in a small account and my big 401K account is super restricted.

I thought it was real odd when I read the stock market had a major bottom at 666.79 in the year 2009 and then reversed. The last 4 numbers make up the numbers of my birthday. I found it amusing a few times when I purchased something at the grocery store and the amount or my change added up to $6.66 and the cashier or clerk would always give me a strange look. It only happened a few times. I guess if you look for any oddities you are bound to find some. It's possible the stock market had an intraday bottom or high using the numbers of my birthday on another day and I just didn't notice.

I'm hoping my luck is improving. I got sick and am recovering. Maybe I was lucky that I decided to stay home and rest since I probably needed to save my money. Gasoline still costs more than $3 a gallon where I live. It was $3.259 the other day. That may be the lowest gas price average in the US if I'm still that lucky.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Today was one of my most synchronicistical days ever...
But sadly the synchronicities have connected some events of my day to death...

I was in a pizza shop with my friend when I saw an announcement of a memorial for one of my classmates, who died in 2010 at the age of 20.
I saw him alive on the same day he died.

Immediately after I witnessed an event where a child fell down and got unconscious on the street, two womens running toward him and shouting and than she woke up...

I come back home and on ats I read of that article where that man knocked unconscious a young girl to steal her bike...

Than suddenly some series of events happened and my mind made the links to certain names, dates, that can only be connected if you live my life...

Not only, I happened to see the fb profile of a young man who died last year on the " name day " of my classmate...Same year of him...

That same day this man died I started my new job and saw another person called like my classmate that I haven't seen for months before...

Than, a fb group called " those car accidents change your life " e-mailed me that the group was missing people and invited people to post some picture and message to re-start the group...

Usually these things happen when the universe " wants to indicate something to you " , you know, I think something is going to happen to someone I know very soon...

Its like I received some sort of warning: " warning something bad is going to happen " kind of feeling.

I hope I am wrong.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join