It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses Founders Believed In Ancient Alien Theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

as you just stated you base your understanding on very simplistic views of the subject...

The complex way wasn't working with you, so I thought I would try the simple way. That never worked either. However it is out there for everybody else to see, people who are perhaps less prejudice against a name.
Since you have declared yourself to be an agnostic, it means our levels of faith are different on this topic.
You essentially have no pony in the race, whereas I do, so to speak.
Thus further discussion on this with you is an exercise in utter futility.

Carry on.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
this thread got really off topic, and drifted into a debate about the proper translation of YHWH... I figured I'd give it a bump and see if we can't get back to discussing the OP... PLEASE, let's see if we can't stay on topic... I admit I was as much to blame as others....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Daniel 10:12-13 is an interesting one with regard to angelic deep space travel.

The angel Gabriel was sent to comfort Daniel but the prince of the kingdom of Persia detained him for 21 days. We are to assume the prince of Persia was a fallen angel more powerful than Gabriel. The moment Gabriel was withheld he probably would have prayed to God to send a more powerful angel to handle the Persian demon.

Why did it take Michael, one of the chief princes, 21 earth days to reach the planet to deal with the more powerful fallen angel?

No portal doors directly connecting earth to God's throne room?

Sounds like Michael had to travel FTL to get from one side of the Galaxy to the other.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Alien Definition

Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth

God, Jesus, Satan, Angels, Demons - By that definition they are all alien life forms.

So any student of the bible that believes what the bible teaches, strictly by definition believes in aliens.
Just not necessarily the Star Wars or Star Trek type that we see in science fiction.

Since these beings are very old, it could be said they are "Ancient Aliens", but the connotation would be misunderstood by most, as is the OP of this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Alien Definition

Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth

God, Jesus, Satan, Angels, Demons - By that definition they are all alien life forms.

So any student of the bible that believes what the bible teaches, strictly by definition believes in aliens.
Just not necessarily the Star Wars or Star Trek type that we see in science fiction.

Since these beings are very old, it could be said they are "Ancient Aliens", but the connotation would be misunderstood by most, as is the OP of this thread.

Yes but the implication made is that God is not an omnipresent omniscient life form, but rather a being which posesses a body and lives on a planet....

Much more like the God described in Genesis 3 who has to look around to find Adam and Eve while they are hiding...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hmm, buncha nothin in this thread.

Okay so, "ancient aliens" eh? Hmm, well you may as well start with the Amarna Princesses and their elongated heads. Yes, because these sculptures of his daughters were originally devised by Moses, who is Akhenaten the pharaoh of Amarna. If you will note, all the Amarna family have these elongated heads. Why?

Now, there is no first temple in Jerusalem. I mean according to CTR's graphic as posted by user in this thread, and visible here:

Now look to the left and see the "wildnerness temple" and see that it is a perfect rectangle. Now, you may also note that this first temple to the monotheist God, was built by Akhenaten and his stonemasons, in the city of Amarna. The template for the greater and lesser temples in Amarna, is where the real 'original rectangle' derives from. There was no original temple of this kind built at Jerusalem. Prior to the restored temple of 570bc, there was only rudimentary outpost at Jerusalem, which is foremost, a tactically important city. Pharaohs prior to Amenhotep III had fought for that city again and again, but this idea that there was some old "first temple of Solomon" there, is hogwash. The first temple was built at Amarna. Solomon, was Amenhotep III, whom Akhenaten raised up into the Aten, as the sort of "divine father" and of course Akhenaten himself was the divine son. This was essential, considering how huge the shadow of his father was, Moses/Akhenaten had to be the "good son" first.

So, as the good son, what did he do? Well, he yanked the steering wheel to the side, and moved everything away from the Giza plateau and to a riverside location of his own choosing, Tel-Amarna. There, he promoted the monotheist "father God" of Yuya, who is the biblical Joseph, as I have explained elsewhere, according to the excellent work of Ahmed Osman and others. Yuya was Joseph, and he raised Amenhotep III from boyhood and then this boy became the god-child of these time, and ruled peacefully with a system of "princess trading". Just like Solomon of the bible, who loved booty and boobs, Moses' father Solomon, was very much all about the ladies. He ruled in peace for 30 years without one war campaign.

So Akhenaten built the first temple to Yuya's new God, the non-animal invisible all-God, all-father. And since Akhenaten's father was such a strong personality, it makes sense why Akhenaten did what he did, and why this was necessary in order to build the first temple to the monotheist and kind "Father God" symbolized by their beloved Pharaoh, Moses' father, Solomon of the bible, aka, Amenhotep III.

So back to the elongated heads of the Amarna family. Why were they sculpted this way? Also, with all these daughters, aren't there bloodlines then, that can be traced, or which bloodlines, have been erased? Of course there are, and that is the great obvious truth.

You see, women, are the source of life. Not men. Truthfully, all mammals start out as female, and the male chromosome is an addition to that, an alteration. In truth, the Genesis account is switched, because nature tells us that man comes from woman, that is scientific truth. Please also note that such species as hammerhead sharks, boa constrictors, geckos and more species, have been proven to reproduce via parthogenesis, meaning two females simulate sex relations, and one of them has her egg fertilized. I am describing nature, which says that females have the upper edge, and this is proven via the above.

So you see, the truth of these matters, is the pivot between female and male, and the Genesis account is simply a dual (two authors) telling of the Greek Pelasgian creation myth where the female couples with the serpent, and (in the form of a dove) she then gives birth to an egg, the "egg of the world", which the serpent then incubates and which he then claims as his own creation. See Robert Graves work for more on this.

So therefore, it becomes even more strange that Amarna princesses were sculpted to look like aliens. And when we consider modern knowledge of parthogenesis, and how some serpents and sharks and other creatures, if female, can rub against each other and fertilize the egg, though there is no male present.

And then the larger question becomes, since the Amarna family was quite comfortable with half dressed females and celebration of their curves and their being the genesis of life, then why is there such a woman-hating going on, in today's world? As to the Watchtower, they have the dominant male-YHWH spirit which praises Phineas as their messiah, not Jesus. Phineas at Peor, rushed ahead to slay a "whore", and for this, the evil priests gave him their highest honor. Please do go to you local library and read Encyclopedia Judaica under the subheading "Phineas" and you will see it says that for his whore-slaying, he is rewarded with the highest honors, "a priesthood to all eternity" and also it says "according to most rabbis, Phineas precedes the Messiah".

So also notice that Jesus, who defends a whore with his life, and stops her talmudic-stoning, is totally dissed by the CTR/WTBTS Corpo-cult, who passes the emblems and purposefully denies Jesus. They have a ritual whereby they actively slap Jesus in the face by NOT DOING what he said to do, "take, eat" ...No see, they say that's for special people only. SO it is impossible to deny that the WTBTS Corpo-cult steps in between Jesus and you, and claims to speak for Jesus' "father", the monotheist God of the Phineas-priests.

And when you lay this over the events of Amarna and then Peor, it becomes clear that the lady-loving ways of Amenhotep III and Akhenaten, are in direct counterposition to the lady-hating ways of Phineas and the ghey priests who rule the world today. Really now, is there any difference between the Catholic priests and the Watchtower elders? No, they both hate women and want boobs to be covered up. But that is in direct contrast to Moses, who strangely sculpted his daughters with alien looking heads.

So if I were to guess, then I would say that whatever happened 74k years ago when some primate was massively altered so as to walk upright (this happened really quick) was done by some tweaking of human DNA. There is no reason for those two counter-species, bonobos (loving apes, primary ancestors of humans) and chimps (violent secondary ancestors of humans) to suddenly start walking upright. So somehow they got tweaked by aliens, it seems, since there is no other way to explain the sudden and nigh-miraculous evolution which resulted in upright humanoids like us.

So in the future, I will not be surprised if it is found that human females, by stimulating each other, can fertilize the ovum. I expect there is a real subconscious and deep seated hatred by the Adamic male-as-prime adherents as found in the Genesis story which blames Eve for everything. See, they hate women, which is why they took Akhenaten's symbols and used them to create a woman-hating ghey world like we have today. Notice that the homo/antisex priests of the white-Pope have Akhenaten's grandfather's obelisk and the violent/phineas flavor of those same priests (Jesuits, black Pope) have Akhenaten's sun disc as their symbol. So the idea is that you take your enemy's stuff and use it for opposite magic. and that is what's happening, and why women are sidelined by both the Catholic white/black dialectic and also the contrived WTBTS corpo-cult which outwardly claims to despise the Popes. See, in truth, they are aligned against Sol-amon and Moses, the biblical lovers of princesses, and Jesus their ancestor, who defended women from the murdering Phineas caste of his day. It is his love and defense of the divine female that makes Jesus the true hope for this world, and the WTBTS surpresses Jesus and uses him in opposite-fashion, to create a woman-hating cult, which is just the same as all the other women hating cults. The key is to understand events at Peor, and also Masada.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks a lot for your contribution... gives me some stuff to look into....

of Russell's work.... it's freakin' amazing how different his beliefs were in comparison to what the JW's have become...He was very anti sectarian and believed all Christians should just be called Christians... Though he didn't believe Jesus was God Almighty I don't know that it's fair to connect him to the seperation of Christ from the church... he had the belief that Jesus was a sacrifice for ALL men and women... If I'm not mistaken the whole "great crowd" not taking the sacrement doctrine came along after he was gone...

edit on 3-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks a lot for your contribution... gives me some stuff to look into....

of Russell's work.... it's freakin' amazing how different his beliefs were in comparison to what the JW's have become...He was very anti sectarian and believed all Christians should just be called Christians... Though he didn't believe Jesus was God Almighty I don't know that it's fair to connect him to the seperation of Christ from the church... he had the belief that Jesus was a sacrifice for ALL men and women... If I'm not mistaken the whole great crowd seperated from the 144,000 doctrine came along after he was gone...

edit on 3-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

Russell, is the name of one of the most powerful families on Earth. They are great generational occulters. To "occult" means to hide, as when the moon, occults the sun. And of course it makes sense that the Russellites would eventually come out and obsess over human blood, because their family is all about bloodlines and ritual sacrifice.

Though you say he believed "all Christians should just be called Christians" I think you will find with research, that he was a crypto-judean-talmudist. Consider his words:

www.jwfacts.com...

Russell wrote:

"There are now in the world more than ten million Jews, about three-quarters of whom are in Russia, Poland, the Balkan States, and Turkey. If the movement toward Palestine should get the impulse that the Hirsch committee is able to give it, an imaginative person can conceive of the country's doubling or trebling its Jewish population before the close of our century, and of its having a larger Jewish population fifty years hence than it had in ancient times, when its census ran up to three millions. Should the restoration be accomplished, all hail to the New Jerusalem!" Watchtower 1892 November 1 p.329

"The more closely we investigate the New Covenant, the more we must be convinced of this fact - that it belongs to Israel alone." Watch Tower 1909 January 15 p.28

"That the re-establishment of Israel in the land of Palestine is one of the events to be expected in this Day of the Lord, we are fully assured by the above expression of the Prophet [commenting on Amos 9:11, 14, 15]. Notice, particularly, that the prophecy cannot be interpreted in any symbolic sense" Studies in the Scriptures Series III - Thy Kingdom Come p.244

"Although the Jews are gradually flowing into Palestine, gradually obtaining control of the land of Canaan, and although reports say that already nineteen millionaires are there, nevertheless, prophecy requires an evidently larger number of wealthy Hebrews to be there before the Armageddon crisis be reached. Indeed, we understand that "Jacob's trouble" in the Holy Land will come at the very close of Armageddon. Then Messiah's Kingdom will begin to be manifested. Thenceforth Israel in the Land of Promise will gradually rise from the ashes of the past to the grandeur of prophecy." Studies In the Scriptures Series IV - The Day of Vengeance - Forward pp. xviii, xix

"…expected the year 1914 to mark a significant turning point for Jerusalem" Jehovah's Witnesses - Proclaimers of God's Kingdom p.135

Yeah so you can substitute "Israel" in the above, for "House Rothschild" as we now know the details of the people behind getting the US into WW1 and also WW2 through surreptitious mossad type "deception as the rule" tactics.

Without the US jumping in at the end of WW1 (in 1914) there would be no Palestine territories, no Balfour Agreement, no nation of Rothschild at all.

So do you see?

Now you may say that Rutherford and Co. were not the same. And yes, it can be said that Crypto-Judeo-Masonry aka B'nai Bri'th was in counterposition to the Russellite anti-Mason ethos. Yet both B'nai B'rith and Russell's church were Rothschildian and bloodline centered. Therefore Rutherford was secretly a "white" Mason (meaning he wears no apron but appears like the non-masons) according to the order of crypto-Judean oriental masonry which masquerades under the name of Zion. So it was like an inner-court struggle when Rutherford took over, you can see that the nature of these internal family struggles of occult nature are made to look like superior lawyering because of course according to the scheme, it is lawyers (talmud priests) who are essential to both sides, and who eventually via the courts (either used as a weapon or purposefully made inept) will cause "Armageddon".

Note how CTR above says you need a bunch of rich Jews in the Palestine territories in order to eventually have Armageddon? Haha, as I have said, Albert Pike would have been very comfortable with the flavor of the Watchtower soup.

So anyway, as to aliens. Yeah, well as ATS is generally considered to be kook-central, and aliens and chupacabra must enter all discussions, then I suppose we should consider what is the difference between aliens and demons? Because CTR and Watchtower promote the idea of demons, and yet they keep their members suitably stupid as to history. So rather than aliens, I would say that demonic humans who behave "alien to human goodness" are the real problem.

In essence, I think Akhenaten will be vindicated. I believe Moses' tomb will be found, perhaps even within the US. Do not be so surprised I say this, because Heyerdale proved with his RA I and RA II ships that boats from Moses' time and prior to that, can easily make it to central America, and probably even farther north. So eventually the stolen papyrii from Tut's tomb, and perhaps Moses/Akhenaten's tomb itself, will be found. And when this happens, perhaps we will see that he was not the same as these demonic humans who use his magic totems and energy. No I think when we discover the true Moses, we will see him as being just as righteous as we assume his ancestor Jesus to have been. I believe the destruction of the world, aka "Armageddon" is really just the destruction of the propped up Western Zionist scheme, and yes that also includes the Muslims, who are fully manipulated, as their prophet came hundreds of years after Constantine, let alone Jesus. As Albert Pike said, in the end, the three must all drown in their own final battle, and that talmud or "rule by priests" would be the "new system", just as the Watchtower describes. The JW New System is rule by Sanhedrin, and as I said above, they purposefully (according to talmudic methods) disrespect Jesus and Moses.

Well anyway, when we find the true Moses, or the papyrii from Tut's tomb which were catalogued by the Rothschild agents who opened the tomb, yet which were never seen publically, then we may be able to see past all the corpse-propping and name-stealing Moses has been subjected to. And as to why Moses/Akhenaten sculpted his family with elongated alien heads? Well, maybe someday we will get an answer to that as well. Heck it could happen by this evening, if the grand spirit wishes it to be so. In the meantime, I say forget this engineered Armageddon and seek the spirit of Phos Anthropos, aka, Jesus, the light of mankind, who is inside the muscle thatpumps blood in your chest. Yes, Jesus was the logos, and the JW will argue as to the words "with god" or "god" but they do this to distract from the true revelation of John chapter 1 which is that Jesus is the light inside you, the truest and best spirit we can call up in ourselves. It is the logos, the true divinity, who empowers your soul. I have escaped the Russell blood-matrix to understand that yes, the soul does live on after death. So this idea of having no soul or of having a soul that gets reborn, is also key to the Earthly magics. As to who started all the magical workings on Earth? Yeah, it could have been aliens or just leftover demons. Only the future can say.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Which father do you talk about?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
S&F to the Op for a neat thread! I too was raised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but no longer practice.

Yes, the information provided by the OP about Jehovah residing in the Pleiades, specifically Alcyone, was taught by the Watchtower Society for many years. CT Russell was also into pyramidology as well as other things that tied into the occult. Jehovah's Witnesses eventually abandoned many of his original teachings, but there is a group called the Bible Students that still follow many of Russell's ideologies (and idiosyncrasies) to this day.

The title of this thread is factual and fitting, as any being from another star or planet would be considered an Alien.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

for years a co worker from a witness family would tell me that that if they were wrong about everything else, their view of the government was right on.

in the age were living in, they must be telling the faithful, we told you so.

every religion includes something that looks like aliens.

and if the aliens show up, they open their litterature, and say we told you, see we were right.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Sorry for going back to YHWH but I had to mention that in the book 'Let His name be sanctified' that was published by Watchtower in the 60s, the second chapter of the book is dedicated to the matter of the so called Tetragrammation and it's vocalisation. In this chapter they openely admit that the pronunciations Jehova is an incorrect pronunciation of YHWH. As it was said many times in this thread there is NO 'J' sound in Hebrew. In this book Watchtower states that Yahweh or Yahowah are better pronunciations.

Hebrew vowels were not written in hebrew writtings and Scriptures. When hebrew stopped being a spoken language around 200AD, it became a problem to be able to read the Scriptures. So between the 5 and 8th century systems of vocalisation started to be established, they had different systems in palestine and babylone for instance, then in the 12th century a system called Tiberiad was going to replace most previous system of vocalisation. In the first printed hebrew Bible in 1525, it is this system that was adopted. As for grammar it started to be strongly set up in the 10th century by Saadia Gaon, who wrote al-Kitab al-lugat = the book of languages. He wrote the book in arabic, and it is important to note because arabic is a sister language. Jews of arabia at the time of the prophet Muhammad, pbuh, were speaking arabic but using hebrew alphabet to write it. Also the Caraites israelites who focus on the written text by opposition with the Rabbanites who have the oral law, needed the hebrew grammar in order to weight their opposition with the Rabbanites.

The Quran like the Bible was first written only with consonnent when Islam spread to non arabs that is when they introduce the writtings of vowels and grammar rules to codify the arabic language, based on the arabic from the Quran.
Hebrews did the same thing in the 10th century, and from then to now, from Hebrew being an unspoken language to now being a living language: arabic has been used to unlock hebrew.

So to go back to the Tetragrammation and the Name: Yahowa / Yahuwa / Jehova. Hu in Hebrew is 'He', like in arabic Hu also Huwa, in Hebrew: Hua = He is.
'Ya' is the prefix to note exclamation, like 'OH!' Like in arabic Ya'Allah = Oh God.
So a clue to understand YHWH / Yahuwa could be that the name is 'Oh He' / 'Oh He is (Him)'. A smart and abstract way to call God.
Like in the Quran we have 'Huwa-allahu Ahad' = 'He is God, One'
So just like in hebrew Bible when the Tetragrammation is followed by Elohim: YaHuwa Elohim = Oh He is God (Elohim being plurial, form of respect like tu > vous in french)

Anyway. I wanted to add this regarding this debate as well as the reference from the watchtower publication, that goes in details over the proper pronunciation, quotting Yahowa or Yahweh as better than Jehova, the last being used only because of his now wide usage in english. All Witnesses may not be familiar with this, but it's there in their writtings.

Peace to all.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think I'm right in saying that right up to the 1930s science taught that the Universe consisted of the the Milky Way - this one galaxy therefore would have seemed to Russell etc as THE CREATION.

However science has changed it's viewpoint somewhat.

I have been a JW for a long time and I have never been taught or would listen to anything unless it was backed up by scripture. God indeed does live in a part of the Universe, but exactly where and in what form we're not told. All the Bible states is that God has a name for each individual star in the universe, whereas mankind just numbers them now as we've found so many.

Aliens are extra terrestials I suppose so Yes JWs do beleive in ETs but only in the sense that these are entities from the spiritual world, like demons and angels. Personally I've always loved science fiction and alien encounter films and series like Taken and Signs etc I grew up with Star Wars & Close Encounters.

However It is intesting to see many are now coming forward to say that it appears that UFOs and close encounters could be explained by spirit creatures trying to fool mankind into beleiving they are from other planets, when actually they are just demons determined to pull men away from a beleif in God.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by abdmlk

I'm sure we could all argue till dawn about how we could pronounce ancient words from Cunieform, Hebrew, Egyptian etc. The fact is we don't know because no one actually speaks those languages anymore. I studied Latin at school and perhaps trying to speak it with an English accent would make it unintelligablle to Roman Citizens.God's name was written down and used in passages other than in the Bible as can be seen in the writing section of the British Museum where a table exists showing the divine name was used in this way.

YHWH in the Tetragrammaton means "The one (or He) who causes to become" or simply put the Creator. The traditional pronouncement in English has always been Jehovah and if you watch the last few minutes of Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade - ..... but Harrison Ford after explaining that J in Latin is written as I, still pronounced the sacred name of God as Jehovah if you notice to solve a clue to get past the puzzle footpath.

Hallelujah contains the shortenend version of Jehovah "JAH" and that is always pronounced "Yah" singing Praise Jah or Jehovah, but when used in English we always say JAH with a J when shortening the name Jehovah.

Arguing about exact prenunciation is futile in my opinion and misses the point completely. The important bit is that GOD actually HAS a name and when you strike up a personal relationship with someone, the first thing you learn about them is their name surely? God wants mankind to develop a personal relationship with him, just like Abraham considered Jehovah to be his friend. We do this in prayer, by finding out about him through his Word the Bible and studying the works and teachings of his son Jesus Christ.

In fact some traditional Hymns originally contained the divine name. eg "Guide me oh thou great Jehovah"...which was "modernised" in the last Century to "Guide me oh thou great redeemer". Priests, Bishops and Vicars would often use Jehovah in their sermons through the Centuries.

No matter ....as far as I am aware Jehovah's Witnesses are pretty much the only Christian organisation that contains God's divine name and publicises that sacred name and the meaning behind it across the globe to all mankind. Just as Jesus proclaimed to his father (John 17:6) . . ."I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world" . . .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's interesting that Charles Taze Russell called the Great Pyramid of Giza "the Great Stone Witness" of God.

It is the ONLY one of the seven wonders of the ancient world that remains standing.

I've just watched the video from another thread on ATS Revelation of the Pyramids Documentary

Revelation Pyramids Video on You Tube

I personally don't think the Ancient Egyptians did build the great Pyramid of Giza. Perhaps a much older ante diluvian technically advanced civilisation built this and many other pyramids around the globe. The civilisations were destroyed in the flood, however their advanced technology perhaps remained in artifacts that remained like Pyramids. The construction that we find around the globe using different shaped blocks inticately placed like parts of a giant jigsaw puzzle, to make the structures earthquake proof is just amazing.

The geometry, mathematics in this monument and the technology required to build some of these worldwide structures is just staggering, if you watch the video with an open mind it's quite fascinating. The use of Pie and the Golden Ratio, and how this ties in with ancient measurements of cubits and our modern metre just can't be coincidence, however much I'll bet mainstream science ignores and trys to dismiss all this.

I'm minded very much also of the antikythera mechanism after watching this video.

To me these Universal measurements of Pie and the Golden Number and how these are expressed in a Biblical Cubit etc do indeed bear witness to an intelligent designer of that Universe.

Sherlock Holmes.... “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth!”

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

So how do you deal with the fact that the founder was part of the Illuminati bloodline, mason and occult ties.?

Would be unsettling for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
reply to post by JB1234

So how do you deal with the fact that the founder was part of the Illuminati bloodline, mason and occult ties.?

Would be unsettling for me.

Anti Jehovah's Witness Websites should come with a health warning!

Charles Taze Russell was not a Freemason - His father was. He was not involved in occultism at all, far from it. He inherited a fortune and ended his life a pauper, having used ALL his resources to further the preaching of the Good News of God's Kingdom. Harldy your average Illuminati!

Jehovah's Witnesses used to celebrate birthdays and Christmas and used the Cross to begin with, however as the truth of the scriptures has shone brighter our beleifs have been refined.

The reason the Pyramid was on his grave is because he thought the Pyramid of Giza was the "Great Stone Witness of God" that is mentioned in Isaiah 19:19-20 In that day there will prove to be an altar to Jehovah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Jehovah beside its boundary. 20 And it must prove to be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt. . .

What's more some viewpoints on Scriptures may change as we approach the end of this system. IWe've been told that as the world collapses..things will become clearer as God ensures his people receive the correct information at the proper time. Just like Daniel acknowledged that matters would be sealed up until the "final part of the days"

Just like in the first Century Christians had to analyse what they were trying to teach, decide on what God's wishes were on a subject and pray for guidance from Jehovah's holy spirit as guidance for their work.

Jesus gave his disciples the signs to look out for concerning the destruction of Jerusalem. In 66CE discerning Christians looked at world conditions, recognised the signs being in place that Jesus had prophesised and when General Cestius Gallus surrounded Jerusalem, "the Holy Place" JUST as Jesus had warned them some thirty odd years previously they listened and took note. As soon as their chance to escape and "flee to the mountains", they did just so as Jesus had commanded. NONE of the Christians new beforehand EXACTLY how Jesus words would be fulfilled, however as soon as they recognised that matters were coming true they fled for their lives. Josephus attests that the one's who listened survived whereas anyone staying in Jerusalem suffered as the City was held to seige in 70CE and the temple destroyed by the Roman Armies.

Charles Taze Russell did his best to interpret Scripture as have the Watchower Bible & Tract Society right down to our day, however time and time again they have said that it is NOT until you look back that the exact fulfilment of prophecies in the Bible can be seen to have happened and how matters worked out.

Has Jehovah blessed the work initiated by Charles Taze Russell? I think history will answer that question eg the Watchtower is now officially the Worlds most widely read monthly publication.

edit on 19-12-2011 by JB1234 because: added detail

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JB1234

Spoken like someone who is still trying to defend a cult, but trying to find a way out. Sorry to necro an old thread, but damn, I couldn't help it.

And to those wanting more proof of the whole Pleiades thing here you go:

Proof

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A religion that calls itself the Watchtower society pretty much has its m.o. stated so bluntly that only a fool could not see Jehovah and his witnesses the Watchers are what these people want to see.

I mean those Watchers imprisoned in Sheol and that demon Jehovah that everyone takes as a legitimate name for the Most High when it truly is a demon. It has nothing to do with Ahayah Asher Ahayah or I am that, IAM.

Christ never called on Jehovah and Enoch never mentions him either so I don't want anything to do with the creepy name Jehovah. Abba, Eloi, Eloi but not even YHWH and with no J sound I think I will just go with Most High or Father or Holy Spirit and leave Jehovah for the Watchers being Lucifer in disguise and whatnot.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Elsemyazazededera because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
YEAH but they also think the Necronomican is real,especially when you greet them at the door with it in your hand.

edit on 1-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join