It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Friend-Ship" A True Tale Of Repeated Alien Contact by Multiple Witnesses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Amazing video posted yesterday on Youtube, containing 4 parts:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I dont want to spoil this amazing video, but I will say that I am interested in Aliens/UFO for quite a long time, and this gave an extraordinary and different picture on the whole thing!
And its not just a random story, many evidences and credible accounts!

Again, many thanks to DISCL0SUR3 who uploaded it!!

P.S. looking forward to starting discussion, and for people who dont want to spoil watching experience - dont read under this post

edit on 27-5-2011 by animalz because: (no reason given)

REMINDER!
Do NOT just post video links with no summary. It is against ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

[color=dodgerblue]You should at least give a summary.

Not everyone has time to watch.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by animalz

Yea well i rekon we have all the "TIME" we need, just not for face to tube =]]]]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

Thanks for sharing

I have not watched all vids but nice to see old storys pop up again many are not debunkable as yet.

Also nice av

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow!!!!!!! Finally a TRUE tale of verified, repeated and documented ALIEN contact from multiple witness. Peer reviewed too! My time here at ATS has finally paid off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, nope, just another stupid youtube video that is filled with ignorance and makes those of us with half a brain and are interested in this subject look to be morons. Thanks.

Can you please remove the word "true" out of your title, I find it ignorant, insulting and moronic. I don't care if you a are parroting the title of the video or what, use your head and stop being a parrot.
edit on 27-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: can't spell today (or any day, lol)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Enough summary you can find in the name of the thread, undet the topic name, I wrote couple of sentances and recommanded it there, watching 1st part will keep you attached to your pc for rest 45 minutes

Its pretty extensive, since it last for ~1 hour

If you want to discuss it, I suggest watching the video and then reading existing comments.. usual stuff

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by animalz

I dont think the op has the time either to post a full summary on the vids unless he or she is unemployed, just watch when you have time

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Unless they got pics/film of the aliens themselves, it could be mass hysteria or a well planned hoax,
there is no smoking gun here, just a repeated story

daryllyn:

An extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with humans, kept secret for half a century, has finally come to light. In Pescara, in 50'/70's, a group of extraterrestrials contacted directly an unsuspected number of people. The project was called Friendship. The humans were carried on their bases, even on board of UFOs. Almost all of the involved people belong to Italian high society. Among them, the famous consul Alberto Perego. The witnesses of such incredible experience are finally determined to speak. The exclusive footage and photos that they collected are simply amazing. Friendship: a case that will change your mind about the interaction between men and extraterrestrials

edit on 5/27/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Wow!!!!!!! Finally a TRUE tale of verified, repeated and documented ALIEN contact from multiple witness. Peer reviewed too! My time here at ATS has finally paid off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, nope, just another stupid youtube video that is filled with ignorance and makes those of us with half a brain and are interested in this subject look to be morons. Thanks.

Can you please that the word "true" out of your title, I find it ignorant, insulting and moronic. I don't care if you a are parroting the title of the video or what, use your head and stop being a parrot.

Yeh it seems a bit dodgy

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Dude, relax, it is a name of the video... I have no intention of changing it, this way i can show some least respect to the author and person who uploaded it.

since you replied at 15:11, and i posted the thread at 14:58, you have no right to say such things about the video, because you havent even had enough respect to watch the 1st part..

"ignorant, insulting and moronic", please dont use those words.. they say a lot about you. Try watching the video, after that, im looking forward to discussing more with you

dont worry, be happy

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
thankyou for posting, and DONT let random insults affect you. If they don't like it that much, idk what to say lol (:

Posting so I can watch this after classes.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

I'll watch it and let you know. embedded it here. S& F for that avatar. Crazy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoTheCapFit

reply to post by animalz

Yea well i rekon we have all the "TIME" we need, just not for face to tube =]]]]

Where is your face now?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thx man, and my avatar sends you a kiss :*
Its a very fine optical illusion

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by animalz

Dude, relax, it is a name of the video... I have no intention of changing it, this way i can show some least respect to the author and person who uploaded it.

Just because someone ignorantly names a video doesn't mean you need to blindly parrot it on here. You could say "hey guys, check out this video regarding claims of multiple alien contact with alleged multiple witnesses" But you either took the lazy way out, or actually want to promote ignorance by blindly parroting such absurdity. Don't call me out for addressing the reality of your ignorance.

since you replied at 15:11, and i posted the thread at 14:58, you have no right to say such things about the video, because you havent even had enough respect to watch the 1st part..

Sad that you display the logic, reason and intelligence to make such a reply but don't understand the ignorance of your thread. I have been around the block a few times, many more than your for sure, and I am not going to apologize if it takes me only a fraction of the time to figure something is utter bunk that it does you. I don't need to sit in front of my computer for the time required that this video demands to form my opinion, you can thank my years and years of dealing with the IGNORANCE of those who populate this subject for my ability to not WASTE MY TIME.

"ignorant, insulting and moronic", please dont use those words.. they say a lot about you. Try watching the video, after that, im looking forward to discussing more with you

I might be persuaded to tale back the word moronic. But ignorant and insulting I stand by. Ignorant is not an insult. It is simple a lack of understand or knowledge. Folks ignorant of that simple understanding get all up in arms when someone calls them ignorant. They tend to get the word ignorant confused with the word stupid. Two totally different meanings.

I will take back the word moronic, as you and many here are too fragile to handle such directness, but I will not rescind ignorant or insulting.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
@ mainlinethis

No one here is wasting your time. You're free to leave the forum at your discretion.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Sry dude, I dont have time to answer your reply as precise, so ill try to keep it clear:

The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. I know what it means, no need for your lectures.

I stated that I wont change the name, dont be emotive and no need to insult me; Its my decision, whether you like it or not, sry. Read what I wrote above. Anyway name of the topic I find provoking, and I find it good in a way that it will catch ones eye

None of the content on this website is promoting ignorance. It is your decision whether you want to believe something, question something, or whatever.

If you wont watch the video, but you state that its ignorant and moronic, what does that make you?

Nothing personal, I put an end on this, cant offer more replies to you.. I am not here to lecture you or tell you why i think you are wrong. I dont really care, just show some politeness. If you want to debunk stuff, go ahead, just relate your self to the topic

Best Regards, animalz

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
At the twelve minute mark on part 2, can anybody translate what is being said?

If I understood this correctly, it is supposedly the voice of the "friends?"

I know ATS hates them, but this is not that uncommon. Billy Mier, Alex Collier, Phil Schnieder, Bob Lazar, John Lear...all have encounters, massive information and proof.
Dont forget all of the implants that have been taken out of ordinary people. Once studied it was found that they contained components not found on Earth, and could only be created in the vaccuum of space.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

I watched the full segments a few days ago. So they have been posted for about a week. I guess you didn't search?

I'm an old abductee. I've got more than half a century of UFO info under my hide. This particular story is one I don't accept on some levels. As the time of the events indicate, they happened during the period when a few handfuls of people in the Western world (if not other parts of the world that never got reported to Westerners) were reporting face-to-face contact with ETs. This method of "contact" is exactly similar to the period of my experience when abudctions were being started (early 1960 through 1990s or so). Note: Most of these contacts were with what appeared to be very human-types of entities.

We know that the ETs can directly control the actions and thoughs of individuals (at least). Exactly what capability limits they have for engaging human minds and actions is anybody's guess. Personally, knowing that I have been effected at various times, I suspect such interactions are done only on a small scale.

Many, many different stories have been given to abductees by the ETs. The root story is always the same: we are killing ourselves with our biological, animalistic impulses and worse, also killing the planet with our reckless technological capabilities.

The Friendship group were in earnest, I'm sure, with their efforts and what they thought to be the truth. But such is true with most of similar groups that sprang into being in those early decades. If you ever want to suspect that the ETs centuries ago brought religions (in various forms and guises) to mankind, you can see a connection between these early groups of "believers" being artificially influenced by the ETs to have us welcome them as the return of the same culture to interact again with us. Perhaps this manner of first contact was sincere on their part or merely a test mechanism to see how these efforts would be received by the general population of the world today.

It is safe to say that the tactic for whatever reason did not succeed at all in that no large enclaves or movements grew to any extent from the contacts. They said to themselves, "Humm. religion worked last time." From an outside (ET) viewpoint, they discerned that the world's governments were in control of the citizenry and not the masses. So the tactics changed. Phase two was the abductions started to closely examine the minds of humans to see what they could accept. Hence, the showing abductee after abductee that we were driving ourselves to Hell. The basic message was that sheer materialism is Hell.

What happened since? It seems obvious that governments were secretly contacted and given an ultimatum. The ETs would have said, "Well, we can't budge the world's view on what they should be doing and thinking, so we are going to tell you governments must make them do or else (and then they show them the same images of chaos many abductees have been shown). So if you want a good reason for the terrific thrust toward a NWO, here it is plain and simple, but you gotta believe in ETs and UFOs to get there.

Religion had its place and time. True enlightenment is still out there yet to be gained.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Laughable and an insult to intelligence
Seriously, there's so much crap on youtube..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join