It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Friend-Ship" A True Tale Of Repeated Alien Contact by Multiple Witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

I enjoyed the videos..Considering that most of the current day info..(and disinfo) hasnt gotten us any closer to an answer...Who's to say that this older information wont fill in some of the pieces the the puzzle.
Thanks for posting..Star and Flag for you..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I enjoyed these videos...whether they're true or not....that's a whole different story. There was some interesting things to be seen like the photographs or the audio clip. Im not sure i have made up my mind if they're hoaxing it but im going to keep an eye on this topic.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

That was a really pretty doco.

Nice tunage. Well spoken narrator. Ripping good yarn. And some sweet old people with tall tales.

Truth or not, it was worth the bandwidth.

The oldies are always goodies.

Have a kool w/e op.

Laze......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

"Friendship" awww thats cute.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

Thank you very much. I watched all 4 videos. It raised many questions.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I carefully watched the 4.... discussion

What i think is one of the group had some electronic knowledge and scammed the others, probably knew the named Model maker before bring in into the group..note he was only there a little while. Now why would you leave an exclusive group that had verifiable contact with aliens?

Why would the humans stop cooperating if something this magnificent really was happening to them..my common sense says they were starting to feel scammed.

The person who sat the radio down and it broadcast only from it no matter what channel was told where to place it...was some for of electronic interference set up there before hand?

Why would they steal a note and drop it back slightly burned?

When the trucks were left to be unloaded by aliens was the same one or two guys always the ones that stayed with the truck? the truck could have been switched with one empty waiting to be exchanged, the driver could be paid to not say anything, or a group of real workers could remove it as the guy who takes the driver to the pub must keep him at least long enough for real unloading.

I feel the space craft look chincy and made in Japan. No quality feeling about them at all.

The recording sounded like the guy himself.

Castles are and were always touristy why would aliens walk out from one and start talking to these guys there? i think the original scammer brought some guys in and started his whole deception with the map story to get them there.

It reminds me of the old ectoplasm films.

The story of the robotic types sounds plain silly...they are not loving yet have hidden themselfs all this time, they are capable and would take out the "good aliens" base then why have they spared us?

I have many more thoughts,but i am sure this is enough :-) i am not a non believer by far in fact I feel I may be an abductee so i am not just trying to discredit for the sake of discredting.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It was interesting to note that AKRIJ, the alleged true name of W56, means "The Sages".

I have hearing difficulties--did anyone catch why the group was called W56?

According to the video, the photos were proven to NOT be hoaxes. Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian and do not know for sure that that was what was actually said. I also wish an Italian member would comment here and translate what was said during the alleged alien voice recording shown in video #2.

Did this really happen? Was it a hoax? I don't know...but I certainly do like the message of "love, loyalty, kindness, peace" that these beings allegedly preached...

Whether real or fake, I enjoyed the video...and thank you for sharing it. Star for you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister
Laughable and an insult to intelligence
Seriously, there's so much crap on youtube..

Plausible and probably true.
You gotta love you tube.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I haven't finished watching the video series because I keep falling asleep.
I don't know why because it isn't a boring subjest to me. It seems to be hypnotizing me to fall asleep. No matter, a couple of points to start.

Number one: Every body that speaks about UFOs and their UFO experience is not a liar. Debunkers and dis-informants assume everyone making a claim is either lying outright or mistaken in what they saw. These people will not believe in UFO's until everyone sees them, they are not content to take the word of the first few that have. This I think is a flawed argument and no way to examine a topic critically. Imagine if we waited until everyone on the entire planet believed the world was round before we believed it ourselves.
So I think some people ARE definitely working with advanced knowledge and awareness being exposed to sights everyone HAS NOT. They are ahead of the game.

Number two: I was just doing a little research on Ed Leedskalnin and his anti gravity research and how he built a place near me here in Homestead, FL called Coral Castle. (lots of threads on him and the anti gravity topic) He moved blocks of Coral some weighing 32 tons, in what appears to be the same manner as is described here although rather than anti gravity it is called teleporting in this film series.
What struck me as interesting was the descriptions from both mens truck drivers.

In Ed Leedskalnins case the driver came back early to find the truck loaded already, none of the loading could be done with witnesses around and it was completed in minutes if not seconds. There was comment as to the cleanliness of the site and as well at Coral Castle it was remarked there were no ground coral shaving or bits of debris you would naturally expect to be evident where these blocks were cut out of the ground.

Same here the trucker was impressed with the cleanliness of the moving operation.
No signs of struggle at all. In the case of Leedskalnin it was believed some sort of harmonics or a vibratory assistance was used to move the boulders since someone spying reported to hear a singing or humming but it was never revealed what exactly moved the boulders but somehow Ed did it himself. In this it is mentioned the method of moving the large objects was through TELEPORTATION.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I haven't finished watching the video series because I keep falling asleep.
I don't know why because it isn't a boring subjest to me. It seems to be hypnotizing me to fall asleep. No matter, a couple of points to start.

Number one: Every body that speaks about UFOs and their UFO experience is not a liar. Debunkers and dis-informants assume everyone making a claim is either lying outright or mistaken in what they saw. These people will not believe in UFO's until everyone sees them, they are not content to take the word of the first few that have. This I think is a flawed argument and no way to examine a topic critically. Imagine if we waited until everyone on the entire planet believed the world was round before we believed it ourselves.
So I think some people ARE definitely working with advanced knowledge and awareness being exposed to sights everyone HAS NOT. They are ahead of the game.

Number two: I was just doing a little research on Ed Leedskalnin and his anti gravity research and how he built a place near me here in Homestead, FL called Coral Castle. (lots of threads on him and the anti gravity topic) He moved blocks of Coral some weighing 32 tons, in what appears to be the same manner as is described here although rather than anti gravity it is called teleporting in this film series.
What struck me as interesting was the descriptions from both mens truck drivers.

In Ed Leedskalnins case the driver came back early to find the truck loaded already, none of the loading could be done with witnesses around and it was completed in minutes if not seconds. There was comment as to the cleanliness of the site and as well at Coral Castle it was remarked there were no ground coral shaving or bits of debris you would naturally expect to be evident where these blocks were cut out of the ground.

Same here the trucker was impressed with the cleanliness of the moving operation.
No signs of struggle at all. In the case of Leedskalnin it was believed some sort of harmonics or a vibratory assistance was used to move the boulders since someone spying reported to hear a singing or humming but it was never revealed what exactly moved the boulders but somehow Ed did it himself. In this it is mentioned the method of moving the large objects was through TELEPORTATION.

"Same here the trucker was impressed with the cleanliness of the moving operation"
I don't understand the clean comment at all these were goods removed from a truck seems odd there would be any garbage left behind. probably palets and it would take nothing to move them fast no debre. But if it were a scam and the trucker was in on it, it makes sense as his saying that would further mislead the dupes in the scam.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Lost in america

Oh, I get it. Sorry, there are many on here that don't want to "believe", they want to know. It would seem you wish to treat this subject as if it is some sort of new age religion, which it is not. I don't understand the new age hippie ufo folks insistence that we all follow their "path" lockstep and don't attempt to rain on their parade with something as silly as common sense.

But yeah man, like far out...peace, love, happiness.....and aliens!!!!! Party on Wayne! Party on Garth!!!!!

I haven't seen the videos yet.
With that said, I'm not going to be an easy believer on this one even if I do see them.
But you seem to have quite the desire to dump your time and energy into this thread. It's rather humorous watching you get so bent out of shape, lol.

On topic and going out on a limb here (since I didn't see those videos yet) - who's to say that there isn't or hasn't been an attempt or two at contact? Surely you can't know this. I mean you do seem egotistical, but I doubt you know everything. Do you know and can you see EVERYTHING that happens in the Universe?

I think not. So go take a chill pill or something.

edit on 5/28/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by animalz
I dont want to spoil this amazing video, but I will say that I am interested in Aliens/UFO for quite a long time, and this gave an extraordinary and different picture on the whole thing!
And its not just a random story, many evidences and credible accounts!

Thanks for sharing these videos animalz,
that is indeed an astounding story.
The first time I did hear of that case was from Timothy Good in one of his interviews quite some time ago, but here is an interview wherein he speak also about it.
He starts to talk about it at 0:45:30 in this interview from RedIceRadio.

Geüpload door RedIceRadio op 12 mrt 2011
He joins us from the UK to discuss UFOs, ET contact, abductions, the hybridization program, colonization, warfare and much more. Topics Discussed: Donald Keyhoe, flying saucers, Project Bluebook, ridicule, UFO, abductions, Antonio Villas Boas, unearthly disclosure, the hybridization program, colonization, extra terrestrial contact, warfare, crash in Aztec New Mexico, secret project, satellite government, amicizia (friendship), gradual disclosure and more.

Red Ice Radio - Timothy Good - Secret Space Program, UFOs, ET & Coverup

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My audio is not working...will someone please tell me what it said on this video's...thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is very interesting information

I found the video's here

www.ufo-blogger.com...

I also wanted to make sure people have seen this and did a search to find this post,

thinking about the actual UFO footage from the 50's and about the W56 friends, and the how they disarmed nuclear weapons, had some amazing technology according to the stories, told in this great documentary,

I recommend this video for any non belivers, for some acurate facts on ufo's and how they are part of our reality and have been for a very long time.

thanks for this post and a big thumbs up to the OP who has posted it, I am very happy to be a memeber of a community that has collected alot of evidence on this particular subject that should interest the hearts and minds of the most intelligent.

very good information indeed must watch I belive they are telling the truth. I dont think they have stoped helping us.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
to Sum this up

above is the Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. Documentary contains an apparent real recording of a message of friendship given by them to us.

It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sad that you display the logic, reason and intelligence to make such a reply but don't understand the ignorance of your thread. I have been around the block a few times, many more than your for sure, and I am not going to apologize if it takes me only a fraction of the time to figure something is utter bunk that it does you. I don't need to sit in front of my computer for the time required that this video demands to form my opinion, you can thank my years and years of dealing with the IGNORANCE of those who populate this subject for my ability to not WASTE MY TIME.
reply to post by MainLineThis

Hmmmmm..... Wasting your time. I see your posts all over this forum and it's always the same regurgitated crap over and over again. If you don't believe Aliens are visiting this planet of ours, why do you waste YOUR time here? The only person wasting your time is yourself.

You are delusional and full of yourself, and you contribute absolutely nothing to any threads. Why don't you go WASTE YOUR TIME somewhere else because I'm pretty sure I don't just speak for myself when I say that we don't want you here.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Sorry, but decades of this type of nonsense has opened up the ridicule door a long time ago. I am pointing out something you guys really need to look into, and this is a little something I like to call reality (combined with a little common sense and reason).
Just because you have never seen a ufo or an extra-terrestrial, does not make your opinions correct. I know that in that close-minded little noodle of yours, you really do think that you are right but you are not. There are those of us who have seen these things and WE know you are wrong. No I didn't say we believe or feel you are wrong and it's not that we have blind faith you are wrong, we know it! What I want to know is, why are you so against this subject matter??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join