It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It HAS to be real... If I were filming a massive UFO in the sky I would do the same thing and keep videoing the sky where it was instead of where it was going. Its only instict to show the vacant spot where it was instead of trying to see such an awesome sight any further.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can people tell me how to get wealthy with fake ufo videos? Any links on know how's? Or is it just a assumption because its easier to believe that?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
I simply can't believe there are 7 pages worth of discussion on the OP video.

If people are really falling for that one then we're in a heap of trouble...

Come on folks, we're better than this...
edit on 26-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: gramma

page 6 my post, or you can not follow this thread anymore, apparently it bothers you?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision

Right most people now never look up at the sky to even see Chemtrails or a plane. Plus this is in a little village in Peru and lucky anyone would even have a camcorder that wasn't a tourist. I doubt they even have cell phones. Things get around those villages faster than phone service. Very few personal computers. We forget that the rest of the world is not as developed as the US.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by PhotonEffect

sorry i do not know what i was thinking for a moment there. yes your right it's fake i got fooled there for a moment, i have no way of knowing but i do not need any proof i should of known just to throw it out regardless.

Got the sarcasm. nice one.

Believe what you want.

There's better faked videos to fall for. I give this one a 2 out of 10.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
]

page 6 my post, or you can not follow this thread anymore, apparently it bothers you?

You mean the exceptionally blurry video of some lights in the night sky.... with some star wars music playing in the background?

That's your Holy Grail??

You can do better, can't you? Please say you can...
edit on 26-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

sorry i do not know what i was thinking for a moment there. yes your right it's fake i got fooled there for a moment, i have no way of knowing but i do not need any proof i should of known just to throw it out regardless.

Got the sarcasm. nice one.

Believe what you want.

There's better faked videos to fall for. I give this one a 2 out of 10.

Well thanks for stopping by, it's been fun. We'll continue to "believe" what we want

Lets go guys, he's taking his ball with him

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Oh, dear....(Psssst! "chem"-trails don't exist....)

Here, yet another example of the ease with which a "UFO" can be faked, nowadays. This guy, did a (bad) one, but in only less than 15 minutes. His point should be obvious....more time you spend, the "better" the results...of your fake:

AND, this one....I like it best, always hard to find, for some reason. Pay note of the soundtrack he added, too...per his description in the text boxes:

Live and learn.......

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No man. Seriously, you can believe it as much as you like. It's totally fine. I don't care.

But if you used some common sense and logic, then you'd realize there's no way a 2 mile wide alien space ship was flying through the skies of poor old Peru.

I see you're new here so I'll go easy. But when you've been hanging around this site as long as I have, and seen the amount of crap that comes through here, then you might understand what I'm saying.

Trust me, there are much better faked aliens ship videos out there...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

seeing as though your an expert in cgi, could you please point out at least what is fake and how you can tell.
it would be a lot more helpful than just saying it is fake and giving it a rating. whilst i am mindful of potential hoaxes i am also mindful of those who would like to divert peoples attention, so believing people based on their say so alone is just as bad as believing something with no evidence.

my sarcasm was nothing personal, it was just to make a point.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If you are just on here to get childish attention go play somewhere else.
I posted in the first post. No derogatory remarks to others.
I know when you can't think of anything intelligent to say it is hard to make a
post, so maybe it is better not to even make one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

which surely means the only way to tell if they are that good is getting your hands on the original tape?
i do not think anybody denies hoaxes are made or can be done, they just want some way of knowing if the o.p.'s video is cgi or not.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Agree:

....they just want some way of knowing if the o.p.'s video is cgi or not.

That is why the resident ATS video experts are needed...eventually, they may come along. Using their software tools, will be able to examine the elements in the video, to see the CGI layers put in, during its production.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

No worries, I didn't take it personal.

I get frustrated when people buy into these videos so easily. And when someone calls fake the buyers automatically claim, "Well explain it if you're such the CGI expert..." or "Stop being so close minded!"

I'm not a CGI expert. Nor am I close minded. Instead I prefer to use some common sense and logic with videos like these.

There have been many many videos like these to come through here all ending the same way... HOAXED....

Here some other notables: ( that are much better than the OP one IMO)

mashable.com...

(I swear I thought the twin towers one was legit)

edit on 26-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yet another embarrassing nail in the coffin for ufology.

I give this 99.975% fake the other .025% is for the clever cgi nerd.
edit on 26/5/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

No man. Seriously, you can believe it as much as you like. It's totally fine. I don't care.

But if you used some common sense and logic, then you'd realize there's no way a 2 mile wide alien space ship was flying through the skies of poor old Peru.

I see you're new here so I'll go easy. But when you've been hanging around this site as long as I have, and seen the amount of crap that comes through here, then you might understand what I'm saying.

Trust me, there are much better faked aliens ship videos out there...

Look here buddy, whether it's real or not is clearly up for debate. it does not matter if your set on it being fake. We're still looking and sorry if we don't stop what we're doing because you declared it fake and continue to pester us about this. You can be labeled a troll at this point.

Here's the bottom line, I'm a believer. I knooooow disclosure is coming (I can feels it), fast. I will not discredit any video without fully looking into it, no matter how fake it looks. It's that simple. So we're still gonna look into this, with or without you. Constructive criticism is always welcome

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

If you are just on here to get childish attention go play somewhere else.
I posted in the first post. No derogatory remarks to others.
I know when you can't think of anything intelligent to say it is hard to make a
post, so maybe it is better not to even make one.

See, this is a typical response to someone who disagrees with a blind believer.

I haven't made any derogatory comments. In fact I believe you did in your initial post suggesting that Peruvians are too poor to be able to do CGI.

That's a completely ignorant statement, and unequivocally renders your entire thread as inconsequential in my view. Not to mention the video is not a good fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Have at it, buddy.

I'm just trying to help.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well. try harder

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You're a smart person.

Just a slow learner. You'll see it eventually.

Good luck mate

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join