It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i notice no change is the short time these clouds are visable other than the planes/camera movement, the clouds themselves do not appear to change shape.

as for the ship disturbing the clouds, i have no idea on the distance from the ship to the clouds, i am also unsure if a round rotating disk would create less drag and produce less airflow? i have no idea. but the airflow would surely behave differently than say a airplane that flys in a straight line and shaped like a bullet with wings. wether it would be more or less airflow again i have no idea. do we have any other large round rotating things in the clouds to compare to? i doubt it. i really have no idea if the ship would or would not do anything to the clouds. i reckon it would depending on distance, but i can not say for sure or be certain. i will have to simply note your point and look ferther into it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Can you tell us what is obvious to show it as Fake, Details of how it was done if know.
Have you worked with CGI ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Maybe I have watched a different clip to everyone else??

Yes it appears to be very good CGI, but I noticed a few other things...

There appears to me, to sound like 2 or 3 dogs barking wildly in the background noise, OK maybe its in a slum or whatever, or maybe the dogs are "picking up something" as we all know, they do.

Toward 3/4 of the 1 minute video, it shows a little longer clip from the camera.
The camera is first pointing to the ground looking at red paving bricks or a red brick wall, walking along maybe.
Then the camera is lifted and pan's to the cloud opening, to see the thing.

As the "Object" moves thru (above?) the cloud cover opening, I could observe one of the bottom protrusions, actually causing a trailing wisp of a cloud (water vapour) as it tracks across the opening.
Many people mention why doesnt the cloud move, Well.....if youve ever looked at airplanes flying thru these same sort of clouds, you would have observed the same thing, the clouds just stay there and the object flys thru it. Even with the vortex of a plane at 600mph, there is no disturbance to the cloud.

I think whoever "Created" the clip should at least be congratulated for the effort.
If it is real, then....Oh Boy....But why havent other people come forward? Tho it is suppose to be Peru, would they really care anyway? I doubt Peruvians would bother to look in the sky, like 99% of the rest of the World.
Has anyone looked up at the sky today or tonight, on ATS?

The good cgi nerds dub in background noises to make thier vid more convincing, its an art to them and try to be the best at thier creations.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
is it me or do you see it pull the clouds too? WOW am like if this is real.....it is the first with a clear view......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i think it is a secret, i have seen lots of people say it is obvious without any explaination.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

how many videos taken outside do not have background noises? this is getting confusing, now normal things are considered fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ok, I had another look.
Just above the light pole there is an opening to blue sky....Nothing can be seen behind that opening.

But just above that opening, there is broken cloud, with some fuzzy blue sky shown behind..
To me, I can clearly see the object behind that broken cloud area, as it travels on the same trajectory, as it does, to appear in the large opening.
It wouldnt travel in the opening just above the light pole, as it would be on a different trajectory.
Dont forget the angle of observation from the ground is distorted depending on your position.
The "Thing" appears to be banking to the left, maybe it is half way thru a turn, If that is how they turn???
Perhaps the larger ships travel thru our atmosphere differently, to the smaller scout ships.

Still, it appears too good to be true, and if it is true, I doubt we will hear too much about it anyway.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ya, this looks like the work of the same people who did the Haiti UFO vid.

When the Haiti one came out, the whole thing was CGI, Buildings, trees etc..

Judging by the way it moves through and behind the clouds, I'd say the entire thing is also CGI, with some immense HDRI tweaking to make it look like it was really shot outdoors.

Is there another Halo game comming out? The Hati Vid was a Pub stunt for the latest game at the time...

Also, the ship its self looks remaredly like the hati UFO's as far as design goes and the way it moves...
edit on 5/26/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/26/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by coolottie

i think it is a secret, i have seen lots of people say it is obvious without any explaination.

You will get your explaination very shortly when it gets dumbed in the hoax bin.

There are only a few here with the software capable to prove its an obvious fake to yourself and others so you will just have to sit it out and wait.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm staying neutral on this one ONLY because this UFO is a new model of spacecraft not yet seen on any Sci-Fi Hollywood movies or Youtube videos yet.

To create a new model of spacecraft like this one in the video would be hard and painfully long and drawn out due to the detail; it would take months or perhaps up to a year to create a good looking craft like that and more than one would have to be involved.

If it's a hoax, its one of the best creative pieces of work I've seen outside Hollywood.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

how many videos taken outside do not have background noises? this is getting confusing, now normal things are considered fake.

Ironclad mentioned the Hati Video it was a good one for its time you should watch it and listen to the background noises.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
its clearly CGI
to bad people cant quit scamming and truly focus on getting better pictures and videos of the real thing

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

so how can you tell? why do we have to sit and wait when it is so obviously a cgi? if it is obvious we would not need software.

read my first post on this thread, i laid out how it would go, it always does end up that way, sometimes correctly but not always, i have seen threads end up there through claim of hoax/fake rather than proof.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I'm staying neutral on this one ONLY because this UFO is a new model of spacecraft not yet seen on any Sci-Fi Hollywood movies or Youtube videos yet.

To create a new model of spacecraft like this one in the video would be hard and painfully long and drawn out due to the detail; it would take months or perhaps up to a year to create a good looking craft like that and more than one would have to be involved.

If it's a hoax, its one of the best creative pieces of work I've seen outside Hollywood.

You wont believe how powerful the cgi nerds animation software is and how quick they can knock one of these vids out. all it takes is a bit of imagination to create a craft dumb it on some ordinary vid of the sky and chuck in a few noises of people paniking and dogs barking.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
its clearly CGI
to bad people cant quit scamming and truly focus on getting better pictures and videos of the real thing

SPOT ON............

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Just a thought, based on that epic Jerusalem hoax....and the analysis done....

SkepticOverlord has the abilities....the programs and software (I believe, based on threads on that video)).

Of course, so do a handful of other members......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

lol, o.k. so please tell me what you would expect to hear in the background if a 'real' u.f.o was filmed? i do not see how anything can proved/disproved through background noises or how you would know if it was a real background noise or a added one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I was'nt interested in the noise or the clouds but the actual detail of the craft. Would had been nicer to have a clear vision but if this is a fake then the creater should get a job in Hollywood because it is good.

You make it sound like a nerd can create one of these almost overnight. Thats not how it's done and takes enormous amounts of time to create something as good as that. There's a Youtube video somewhere I recall watching afew years ago, one particular spacecraft in one of the Hollywood movies took 2 years to create to full detail.
edit on 26-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would think if this was real the news media in Huancayo would be sending this video to other media outlets..Its a good video but just looking at it i say its not real but a good CGI..Something this big would have been seen by many in this area..Id like for this to be real it would be the find of the century...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join