It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
is this a pointless trolling thread now?

as for the title, who's investigating this? also why would they investigate CGI vids of youtube?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by Swills

You're a smart person.

Just a slow learner. You'll see it eventually.

Good luck mate

This is my last post to you, my other one was a stab at humor. Trust me, ..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

We're still looking into it. The OP has emailed the news station and guy who made/captured this film. Througout this thread we have found little bits and pieces about this. Apparently this was aired on more than one news station down there, and there are a couple more ufo videos from the area, and even a local band whose influence is UFOs lol, see page 6 for a good time

and yeah, even on this site people like to troll

We also need this video translated

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why is it that folks with an open mind can say "this part looks pretty convincing and this part over here looks pretty good" but certain folks say "OMG that's so fake!" and don't bother pointing out which parts of the video make it such an obvious fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Looks real to me.

Don't know how people somehow miraculously know it's "CGI"...

And you can actually see it through the clouds before the whole ship comes into view.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I'm not a CGI expert. Nor am I close minded. Instead I prefer to use some common sense and logic with videos like these.

yeah, common sense and logic tells me it is more than likely a fake, and that is the result i expect the most, but i am more of a "it either is or is not" type of mindset and if neither of those can be proven then the job is not done. whilst common sense and logic helps us weigh up what is more likely it does not prove what is. i am more about proving what is/not.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Still following this thread...and still having problems.

- clouds aren't moving as the ship rotates...

- shadows are non existent...

- Filmed (supposedly) in broad daylight yet no one else saw it...( a huge mothership!)

- Only one tv station reporting it...msm may want to avoid disclosure all we want but this is highly suspicious...

- My biggest question: WHY has the guy stop filming it?? It stayed there behind the cloud all day ?? It cloaked?? Vanished ?? No. Because, most of the time, CGI are very very short.

This is totally fake. I am a believer that we are being visited and/or monitored but this ain't it. Sorry.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Great song. Thanks for that one... I do have a sense of humor, believe it or not...

And just a note, just because there may be another video or two of the same alleged UFO mothership and news stations are picking it up and reporting on it doesn't make it real.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I promise. I'm just trying to paint the other side of this whole thing

You remember the Jerusalem UFO videos from earlier in the year right? There were 5 of them floating around, not to mention all the news websites that were reporting on it... We argued over that one for days here on ATS---- I'm sure you can guess how that one turned out...

Anyway- I'll stay out of all of your way now.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

- Filmed (supposedly) in broad daylight yet no one else saw it...( a huge mothership!)

- Only one tv station reporting it...msm may want to avoid disclosure all we want but this is highly suspicious...

- My biggest question: WHY has the guy stop filming it?? It stayed there behind the cloud all day ?? It cloaked?? Vanished ?? No. Because, most of the time, CGI are very very short.

This is totally fake. I am a believer that we are being visited and/or monitored but this ain't it. Sorry.

I found more than 1 station covering this. The Op emailed 1 station already and the guy who made this. So we play the waiting game now. Oh I posted the other station who covered this, on this page, can you translate? :lol;

He stopped filming because it looked sooooo cloudy. You can see the ship disappear, If it werent for that small break in the cloud we would have nothing to talk about

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Your signature says it all my friend.

And sometimes we don't need to waste time trying to prove these videos as real, is all I'm trying to say,,

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes, this could all be fake, I KNOW! That's what I'm here to find out. So lets dance?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

well some clouds move slowly and the clip is a few seconds long (looped).

shadows i am unsure if there would be any in the shot we see, there could of been shadow on the ground covering the break in the clouds but we would have no way of knowing, but i am usure about shadows so i cannot answer this.

are we certain iot was only one t.v. station?

the guy may not of stopped filming, it was looped and if on a t.v. station you can guarentee it was them who were looping it and only showing a few seconds, maybe because(if real) it was only visible for a few seconds.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Fine by me. I'll still keep an eye on this thread to see where it leads but I wouldn't set my hopes too high if I were you. This will most probably end up in the hoax folder. But let's wait and see...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decision
Why is it that folks with an open mind can say "this part looks pretty convincing and this part over here looks pretty good" but certain folks say "OMG that's so fake!" and don't bother pointing out which parts of the video make it such an obvious fake.

Its as obvious as the LCD screen right in front of my face and Blossom Goodchild its a fake and only takes 1 brain cell capacity to calculate that fact.

Members who are fully aware its a fake will not waste thier time bending over backwards trying to prove the point.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

yeah your right to a degree, but what if it happened for real? and was filmed? if we left it to logic alone we would always dismiss it even if it was real. hence why it is important to beable to prove it to.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
While this could very well turn out to be yet another fake in the growing pile of well-done CGI UFO (and alien) videos, there are far too many nonconstructive posts when these are posted.

Just because it was found on youtube doesn't instantly qualify it as a fake. Just because there are previous well done CGI UFOs doesn't automatically make this one CGI. If you believe it is, give some tangible reasons. Not "lol fake cgi!" That helps no one. Keep in mind this is a UFO forum on a conspiracy board - the POINT of it is to discuss these things. Not to never post any videos or pictures we feel may be fake.

Keep the rude and nasty comments out of the thread - it doesn't help at all. Telling people they are gullible and stupid because they are unable to instantly tell that a video is CGI is ridiculous. Few are experts in CGI, and a LOT fewer than claim to be on this board.

For all the supposed "experts" here, I wish a single one of them was professional in nature. One who explained things rationally, and didn't use LOL anywhere in their post.

Bob: What about the video makes you feel that anyone who doesn't instantly see it's a fake, doesn't have more than one brain cell? I'm very curious.
edit on 26-5-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well im sure this matters in the fact that its cgi fake... it was posted on march 7 2011... by gerardolipe2012....

just check out the vids properties...

heres the link... www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by snowman9364 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know enough about faking mechanisms or how to tell if a video is faked, but I will say this: The movement and/or lack of movement of the clouds as the ship is coming out of the cloud then moving behind another just doesn't seem "right". Again, I'm no expert, but shouldn't the cloud be dissipating somewhat as the ship emerges from said cloud?? The wisps seem to stay in place... I would think they'd thin out and/or perhaps dissipate??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm not saying I think this is real.

But it is pretty hilarious how people think they can actually differentiate between advanced CGI and reality.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
is there anyone on ATS that can translate to give a context of what is being said?
for all i know the program it is on could be called the 2007 hoax awards and they could be saying
"here is our winner this year with this amazing u.f.o. video" etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join