It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i was alot happier when i thought this was real.
don't know about the rest of you, but i really want to believe.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by Decision
Why is it that folks with an open mind can say "this part looks pretty convincing and this part over here looks pretty good" but certain folks say "OMG that's so fake!" and don't bother pointing out which parts of the video make it such an obvious fake.

Its as obvious as the LCD screen right in front of my face and Blossom Goodchild its a fake and only takes 1 brain cell capacity to calculate that fact.

Members who are fully aware its a fake will not waste thier time bending over backwards trying to prove the point.

Yes we get that some of you see it's clearly a fake and already tell us how you wouldn't waste your time with it. Awesome, case closed for you guys. Now lets us continue to waste our time. It's no skin off your nose if I waste my time?

And I have all the time in the world

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
While this could very well turn out to be yet another fake in the growing pile of well-done CGI UFO (and alien) videos, there are far too many nonconstructive posts when these are posted.

Just because it was found on youtube doesn't instantly qualify it as a fake. Just because there are previous well done CGI UFOs doesn't automatically make this one CGI. If you believe it is, give some tangible reasons. Not "lol fake cgi!" That helps no one. Keep in mind this is a UFO forum on a conspiracy board - the POINT of it is to discuss these things. Not to never post any videos or pictures we feel may be fake.

Keep the rude and nasty comments out of the thread - it doesn't help at all. Telling people they are gullible and stupid because they are unable to instantly tell that a video is CGI is ridiculous. Few are experts in CGI, and a LOT fewer than claim to be on this board.

For all the supposed "experts" here, I wish a single one of them was professional in nature. One who explained things rationally, and didn't use LOL anywhere in their post.

Bob: What about the video makes you feel that anyone who doesn't instantly see it's a fake, doesn't have more than one brain cell? I'm very curious.
edit on 26-5-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

May be 30+yrs in studying this subject helps a little and looking at thousands of photo,s and video clips.

I also was not pointing to anyone as being gullible or stupid just my friendly sarcasm

After watching the first 5 seconds was enough for me to see a cgi fake, ok heres a hint CLOUDS?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

well i doubt it matters who it was posted by, that would not change the fact it was shown on some peruvian t.v. programme, looks like a breakfest show to me and given the time on the screen.

and what do you mean by the properties? can you explain ferther?
edit on 26-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Yes!!!

....ok heres a hint CLOUDS?

Seems many people decided to overlook the videos I posted earlier.

One (or more) of them clearly show the technique, to fake it...using a stock STILL image, and yes, even with clouds (clouds that don't move). Sometimes, you see trees, instead...trees that are unnaturally unmoving, in the "video".....because, the only real "movement" is the CGI component(s) that's been added in.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yes, the video was made on March 6, 2011. It must have been way in the back. I find youtube puts all the good ufo videos in the back. I did check all the posters channels, and this is the on UFO video they have on their channel, so they must have thought this was pretty important. I checked geradolipe2012 channel, and he has a lot of of uploads on there yet this is the only UFO one that I found. Ususally Channels that post everyday a new video I do not give much credit. But that is not the case in this video.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by subby

Who, is paying them? Please, I would like to know how they are making money.
I don't know of anyone that has ever videoed fake or real ufos that go rich.
Pray tell how they are getting rich.

Lecture tours, DVDs, TV shows, books, website ads.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

umm. it was posted march 7.... today is may 26...

op says it was posted 1 hour ago by the time he made this thread...

it may have been reposted an hour previous to this... but originally march 7 2011

dontch think that if it were real, we here on ATS would find out sooner than almost a whole month later???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

clouds do not always move very fast, so i do not get why the clouds not moving is a point. i am pretty sure it all depends on wind speeds etc. i have know clouds to appear almost stationary moving at a very slow place. given the clip is only a few seconds long would we really notice it?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowman9364
well im sure this matters in the fact that its cgi fake... it was posted on march 7 2011... by gerardolipe2012....

just check out the vids properties...

heres the link... www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by snowman9364 because: (no reason given)

Can someone please translate this video. It was the earlist posted and the comments I can tell or different. We would be greatful, Thanks.
Oh, does anyone know any of the CGI experts on ATS.?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes....the very edges of the clouds would be altered, they are always changing. Watch very closely, you see nothing happening, anywhere.

As pointed out by someone, too....the "ship", that massive....it would disturb the clouds, too....whether directly, or by the displacement of air, and the air would affect the clouds. Based on the video, I estimate he cloud heights at between 3,000 to 5,000 feet above the ground. (And, that's generous...looked again, they may be even lower....2,000 to 3,000 feet).

Typically, too those cumulus clouds will not be present in perfectly still air. Meaning, it can be calm on the surface, but different up at altitude. Also, there will almost always be convective currents, up and down drafts, of various velocities. All working to constant alter the cloud shapes....somewhere, one of them will change, even in a few seconds.

It helps if you watch, and NOT look at the "spaceship", to see more clearly.....

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Two most recent comments:

es un video 3g esooo te lo hacen en wilson a 5 lukas

jajajaa mas falso

bandirfer 1 month ago
Jajajaaj si es la nave de frezer jajaja, parecen tontos los conductores tratando de dar explicaciones algo realmente falso y trucado jajaja, probre pamela qe tonta qe es jajajaj.

I can read, "mas falso" ...Very (too) false/fake.

"is a 3G video esooo wilson you do it in a 5 lukas"

And:

"Hahaha if the ship jajaja spawning seem silly drivers trying to explain something very fake and souped jajaja, pamela probre jajajaj qe qe is silly."

(Google translate, best for quick look....)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Yes....the very edges of the clouds would be altered, they are always changing. Watch very closely, you see nothing happening, anywhere.

As pointed out by someone, too....the "ship", that massive....it would disturb the clouds, too....whether directly, or by the displacement of air, and the air would affect the clouds. Based on the video, I estimate he cloud heights at between 3,000 to 5,000 feet above the ground.

Typically, too those cumulus clouds will not be present in perfectly still air. Meaning, it can be calm on the surface, but different up at altitude. Also, there will almost always be convective currents, up and down drafts, of various velocities. All working to constant alter the cloud shapes....somewhere, one of them will change, even in a few seconds.

It helps if you watch, and NOT look at the "spaceship", to see more clearly.....

I am glad your putting the effort in Weedy because I damned well cant be bothered to debunk obvious cgi

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

cant translate the audio from the vid, but...

while your on that page....

on your toolbar, click "page"

scroll down to "google translate" click

at least that will give english on that page...

sorry if this doesnt help... i read all the comments...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe I have watched a different clip to everyone else??

Yes it appears to be very good CGI, but I noticed a few other things...

There appears to me, to sound like 2 or 3 dogs barking wildly in the background noise, OK maybe its in a slum or whatever, or maybe the dogs are "picking up something" as we all know, they do.

Toward 3/4 of the 1 minute video, it shows a little longer clip from the camera.
The camera is first pointing to the ground looking at red paving bricks or a red brick wall, walking along maybe.
Then the camera is lifted and pan's to the cloud opening, to see the thing.

As the "Object" moves thru (above?) the cloud cover opening, I could observe one of the bottom protrusions, actually causing a trailing wisp of a cloud (water vapour) as it tracks across the opening.
Many people mention why doesnt the cloud move, Well.....if youve ever looked at airplanes flying thru these same sort of clouds, you would have observed the same thing, the clouds just stay there and the object flys thru it. Even with the vortex of a plane at 600mph, there is no disturbance to the cloud.

I think whoever "Created" the clip should at least be congratulated for the effort.
If it is real, then....Oh Boy....But why havent other people come forward? Tho it is suppose to be Peru, would they really care anyway? I doubt Peruvians would bother to look in the sky, like 99% of the rest of the World.
Has anyone looked up at the sky today or tonight, on ATS?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You can check my post and it was an 1 hour when I posted it. I have never seen this video, but it has only been posted 3 times. March 7 , April 20, And last night. May 26th. I am surprised no one ever posted it on youtube since March. I guess not many people if at all saw it. That really has nothing to do with the video or makes it a fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those are comments and they are under every UFO video on youtube, almost like ATS, I was talking about translating what the people were saying in the Video.

Oh weather expert too. I think the part showing the craft is in slow motion, that would make the clouds look like they were not moving.
edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Heya, I took your advice, went back again, full screen.....there is a sort of whitish trailing thing, along the bottom left of the "craft".....it is an artifact of the CGI method, is my guess.

Also.....watch the sequence, as it is about to "emerge" into the clearing.....look over to the mid-left of center.....almost directly above that light pole in foreground.....before the camera "pans" (which I think is created in-studio).....a section of cloud, a small "hole" in the clouds....look for that video disturbance, there.

Looks like a goof up, in the CGI layers......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It appears fake to me. It's a decent fake, not the best, but fairly obvious.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What if it is "fake", but "real" at the same time?.....blue-beam?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join