It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ya know the way this country is headed I would not be shocked if she become president.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Ya know the way this country is headed I would not be shocked if she become president.

If she does become president, then every sentence will begin with "ya know", ya know?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm a Conservative but people have to get real. Nominating Palin might give the Dems back the House. Palin will get crushed by Obama with independents. You know Palin isn't liked when you go to a Barber Shop in the hood and their talking about basketball, the girl that just walked by the window and how much they don't like Sarah Palin.

I just think Republicans have to be smart. Obama isn't Jimmy Carter. He will have a united Democrat party behind him and he will not have a primary challenge like Carter had with Kennedy. Nominating Palin is just like nominating Angle or O'Donnell. Palin will energize about 20% of the country and it would be the worst defeat since Mondale.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by TheMur

If she does become president, then every sentence will begin with "ya know", ya know?

The best thing she's attempted to do for the "family" and "educational" ethics she touts is trying to force everyone to believe that "refudiate" is an actual word.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
If she did become Pres I would like her first executive order to be the start of the destruction of the main stream media.

Isn't it kinda funny that she blasts the "lame stream media" from her seat on FOX news?

It sucks she's moving here to the valley, ugh. Wish she'd just stay up in AK, far away from the lower 48 as they call it. I certainly won't vote for that windbag, nor will I vote for Obama...hopefully Ron Paul will run as an independent.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I bet she knows what year it is.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Eurisko2012

She is a smart one. That is what is pissing them all off. They can't figure her out and what/why people like her.

I don't know if she will the top one at the end of the Primaries but she'll be a spoiler for sure for some runner.

I just can't say she will win against the other female who will be entering in June also. Maybe they will team up.

One thing for sure, if she is the top runner, you will see the MSM frothing at the mouth and MAYBE just commit news suicide if she wins. Which then we can all (most) say it was worth it to vote her in.

One thing for sure. She is more American than Obama is and she WILL present her B.C for public review, along with her other things.... She doesn't have any more to hide than me or you.

She won't win, she just won't. What happened when Obama became president the Republicans used a mob of people who can't stand to see a black man president to go after any of his ideas. And then when they became a force to be reckoned with they saw that they weren't calling the shots anymore. They used the very far right and the crazies to derail Obama at every turn, but in so doing they gave legitimace to these fringe groups. And when this happen they found out that they couldn't control them. You see in regular republican politics (and even democratic politics), they need the fringe vote to push them over for the win. On both sides their are moderates and it's finicky to trick the moderates into voting for this and that, so they see a certain percentage of the moderates going their way and the loonies/zealots of the party going their way and they have enough hopefully for a win.

The hooked onto Sarah because of the VP slot she had with old man McCain. The republicans pushed her into being the it woman for the whitehouse, and so when they lost she was able to continue to be this way and garner more support. Her little folksy comments aren't going to get her to the Whitehouse. Because at the end of the day, they need people who can be trusted to have some inkling of world events and world govt..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm not defending her when i say this but i don't see any of yall running in the next election

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
besides one minute you guys say that voting is pointless because the elections are rigged by the "NWO" and then yall talk like our vote counts

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I'm not defending her when i say this but i don't see any of yall running in the next election

I officially announce my candidacy
500 dollar tours of area 51 for everyone. That will solve the deficit.
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Why would wall run for office? Wouldn't it be just a bit confusing, if there were millions of candidates? But I do wish I could get paid the kinda money she does to stand at a podium and say stupid things...now that I think about it she would probably do fine as president in our current corporate owned, 2 party scam system of government.
edit on 26-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Alright. That's it. If there is that much hatred for Palin by the left then that just sold it for me.

Palin 2012.
Slogan?
Just because it pi$$es you off.

I'm with you on that! She really upsets their apple cart doesn't she. She's real American apple pie.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The fact that Sarah Palin may run for president is, IMO, an indication of
how wide spread this plague of madness really is.

I hear people talk about "hot", "soccer mom" and nonsense like that
but why would anyone consider those desirable qualities for the elected
representative of the nation ??

I really do not understand why anyone would want her to be president.

Lastly, no I'm not a dem or lib, or any other BS like that, and I'm a veteran.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
I'm a Conservative but people have to get real. Nominating Palin might give the Dems back the House. Palin will get crushed by Obama with independents. You know Palin isn't liked when you go to a Barber Shop in the hood and their talking about basketball, the girl that just walked by the window and how much they don't like Sarah Palin.

I just think Republicans have to be smart. Obama isn't Jimmy Carter. He will have a united Democrat party behind him and he will not have a primary challenge like Carter had with Kennedy. Nominating Palin is just like nominating Angle or O'Donnell. Palin will energize about 20% of the country and it would be the worst defeat since Mondale.

Yah, she's not snobbish enough for the intellectuals, and she's not CFR enough either. Then again, Ron Paul is not CFR.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

The liberal left crucified her because she's not the intellectual snob they are used to. Look, Clinton was Rhodes scholar, Obama is Harvard(at least he says he is lol) and poor Sarah, just a journalist who made it to governor till the liberal left decided to be activist and file petty lawsuits against her. And then they criticised her for getting out and doing what was right and necessary for her family and for the State.
I can't wait to see Code Pink rip off their shirts like Superman again in protest.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I'm with you on that! She really upsets their apple cart doesn't she. She's real American apple pie.

She really butters their sandals, that's for sure.

She's about as intelligent as an actual apple pie. But there's nothing more American than telling people what they want to hear, and doing the complete opposite, eh? But as long as the other "side" is pissed off, you're happy by default. Oh, to be so easily satisfied.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are saying exactly the kind of slurs the liberal left was noted for during the campaign.

Exactly where did I "slur" Sarah Palin ??

Are you an idiot or just have very poor reading comprehension ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The liberal left crucified her because she's not the intellectual snob they are used to. Look, Clinton was Rhodes scholar, Obama is Harvard(at least he says he is lol) and poor Sarah, just a journalist who made it to governor till the liberal left decided to be activist and file petty lawsuits against her. And then they criticised her for getting out and doing what was right and necessary for her family and for the State.
I can't wait to see Code Pink rip off their shirts like Superman again in protest.

I really think you are either off your meds or need some professional help.

How does any of what you typed relate to what I posted ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

She really butters their sandals, that's for sure.

She's about as intelligent as an actual apple pie. But there's nothing more American than telling people what they want to hear, and doing the complete opposite, eh? But as long as the other "side" is pissed off, you're happy by default. Oh, to be so easily satisfied.

On the other hand, I really like Ron Paul because he knows what is wrong with the picture in govt. What is it? Her religious outlook the libs despise so much? She's not Darwinian enough. Or maybe you'd like a little more of that Harvard style, livin it up in the WH while everyone else has to choose between laundry detergent and fresh vegetables.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I really think you are either off your meds or need some professional help.

How does any of what you typed relate to what I posted ?

Meds? Are you for real? Well that tells me you did not watch the Republican convention or you would know what Code Pink scene I'm talkng about. Yes, that chick really did stand up in the audience and rip off her top shirt to reveal her little pink shirt underneath.
Telling people they are off their meds just shows the bias you have. Tell you what, go read some Antony Sutton's books and then get back to me.

Well this is not the exact one, but it's similar. Wanna talk about their meds too?
www.youtube.com...

Ok this one is closer to it but less Supermannish

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join