It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
In the world of the farRight/teabaggers/republican

Intellectual snob means: Someone who knows Africa is not a country.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I'm not defending her when i say this but i don't see any of yall running in the next election

The fact that Sarah Palin may run for president is, IMO, an indication of
how wide spread this plague of madness really is.

I hear people talk about "hot", "soccer mom" and nonsense like that
but why would anyone consider those desirable qualities for the elected
representative of the nation ??

I really do not understand why anyone would want her to be president.

Lastly, no I'm not a dem or lib, or any other BS like that, and I'm a veteran.

You are saying exactly the kind of slurs the liberal left was noted for during the campaign.

Exactly where did I "slur" Sarah Palin ??

Are you an idiot or just have very poor reading comprehension ?

As you can see I changed my post, but in terms of professionalism, it is a kind of slur, because it implies that she's pretty but not smart.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
In the world of the farRight/teabaggers/republican

Intellectual snob means: Someone who knows Africa is not a country.

Oh yes, and definitely not someone who brags about killing Osama.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

On the other hand, I really like Ron Paul because he knows what is wrong with the picture in govt. What is it? Her religious outlook the libs despise so much? She's not Darwinian enough. Or maybe you'd like a little more of that Harvard style, livin it up in the WH while everyone else has to choose between laundry detergent and fresh vegetables.

I don't care about her "religious outlook", I'm sure it's fake anyway. And it's funny that you automatically go into your partisan attack mode like a good little "conservative", suggesting that I'm some Harvard intellectual atheist. FYI, I'm a spiritual agnostic, gun enthusiast, gold prospector who despises when able bodied people live off government handouts. I do dislike organized religion as it's just another means of division and control cooked up by greedy shiesters, just like the right vs. left BS. I don't agree with everything Ron Paul stands for, but I certainly agree with alot of his positions. It remains to be seen if he would keep his word if elected. It seems most politicians don't.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

On the other hand, I really like Ron Paul because he knows what is wrong with the picture in govt. What is it? Her religious outlook the libs despise so much? She's not Darwinian enough. Or maybe you'd like a little more of that Harvard style, livin it up in the WH while everyone else has to choose between laundry detergent and fresh vegetables.

I don't care about her "religious outlook", I'm sure it's fake anyway. And it's funny that you automatically go into your partisan attack mode like a good little "conservative", suggesting that I'm some Harvard intellectual atheist. FYI, I'm a spiritual agnostic, gun enthusiast, gold prospector who despises when able bodied people live off government handouts. I do dislike organized religion as it's just another means of division and control cooked up by greedy shiesters, just like the right vs. left BS. I don't agree with everything Ron Paul stands for, but I certainly agree with alot of his positions. It remains to be seen if he would keep his word if elected. It seems most politicians don't.

This is a useless dialogue. . Actually I was referring to POTUS' Harvard roots. Tell me truly, do you not think that those who expect every Presidential candidate to be Harvard, Yale, or Rhodes is not at least a bit snobbish? What has happened to the people who thought Mom's apple pie meant something, like good wholesome values? Have we as a society sunk that low that we value that airbrushed woman selling sex on a billboard over Mom's apple pie?
edit on 26-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
She's one of many candidates and the herd will thin itself before the primaries. Let's hope Republicans aren't that stupid to vote for her. I am hoping Ron Paul will eviscerate his competition in any debates that are held before then and people pay attention. Let's hope facts and logic trumps sound bites and slogans this time around.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You did not answer the simple question, you went off on some tangent about
"code pink" which had absolutely nothing to do with my commentary regarding
Sarah Palin.

You seem to be inside some little box where you are hearing, seeing, and
responding to, things that have not been said, or even implied.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0040fe5ab516.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ahhhhhhhh let the mindless liberal bashing begin. No real reason for the bashing, can't really find anything bad to say about Palin. They just know they need to make obscene comments about her over and over until they get their next anti-christ in office.

Speaking of...how is that change working out for all of you? Oh pretty good I suppose since Obama is:
Bush x10 in destruction of personal privacy
Bush x10 in the "oil crisis"
Bush x10 in starting new wars around the world "We're now in Pakistan and Libya ontop of Afgan and Iraq"
tripiling the national debt in just under 3 years
degrading the value of the dollar in half
turning the country into a communism with his "new policies"

All I hear on ATS is how much we despise big government, new policies, more restrictions on our lives, less privacy, etc, etc, etc. Yet, most of the people on here are liberals? Isn't that like pouring gas on a fire?

edit on 26-5-2011 by intelinside451 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I will not apologize for opposing Marxism or TSA groping.

See? You believe the hype. Obama isn't a Marxist, anymore than Bush was. There's no difference, and the TSA groping got started on it's path under Bush. There is no difference, both "sides" are bought and paid for. It's sad how anyone can allow themselves to be manipulated the way you do.

A spiritual agnostic? What is that? You're spiritual but you don't know if you believe in a God or Supreme Being?

No. I just refuse to put a name on it, or allow another man to convince me he has answers he couldn't possibly have, if I follow him.

How can you overlook the obvious that the liberal left hate Sarah with a vengeance because she stands for everything they hate. It's just an observation.

I don't really care, you see, the entire circus is a joke. Liberals and conservatives, are a joke.
edit on 26-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Sarah Palin.

It's not a tangent. Code Pink is a dangerous group who goes around fomenting revolutions in places like Egypt. Here is my frame of reference for people like that though, and if you will be honest you will know this guy is telling the truth. And it's from 1983 and it sounds like today.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

The hype? You mean the "Spread the wealth" kind of hype? Please, people here talk a good talk about not being left/right, but that is no excuse for ignoring the obvious.

By the way, if you really understand the left/right Hegelian dialectic you will know that while they are two opposites of the same coin, they are not exact mirror images. I've said this before, in order for the synthesis to appear, there first has to be the conflict of two opposing forces. The synthesis is what is neither right nor left. The late Prof Antony Sutton explains that the left/right Hegelian dialectic appeared out of the Marxian mindset. This concept was brought to the US by students attending the University of Berlin. Communism and fascism are both leftist concepts really, but fascism is just a bit further to the right than communism.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Spread the wealth? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Sarah Palin.

It's not a tangent. Code Pink is a dangerous group who goes around fomenting revolutions in places like Egypt. Here is my frame of reference for people like that though, and if you will be honest you will know this guy is telling the truth. And it's from 1983 and it sounds like today.

Thank you for proving my point.

You did not, in any way, show how what you posted makes any
sense as a response to my original post.

I never said anything that relates to your diatribe against "code pink"

You are on a crusade in your mind, you are hearing and seeing
things that have nothing to do with the posts you are responding
to.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Spread the wealth? What are you talking about?

You see, you do not even know that this is the concept Barry himself spoke of. Here it is, verbatim

In case you didn't know, that is Marxist speak for income redistribution and class warfare. Yes, I do know what I am talking about.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
is the RNC completely friggin nuts ???
I believe they have lost their minds.
Palin cannot win.
She is also too friggin stupid
to hold this office.

She may look nice in a bikini,
but she's got the brains of
a peanut.

I think the RNC should just step
back from the bottle of Jim Beam
and the line of coke, cuz right now
they are just not thinking clearly.

By giving Palin the GOP nomination
you have just conceded 4 more years
to Obama. Congratulations.

edit on 5/26/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Obama, ....Palin.... don't matter. You really think we are voting for the ones that actually run the show?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I'm not defending her when i say this but i don't see any of yall running in the next election

No, you are really not defending her because Palin is not running either. This thread is based on a poll of what people would think if she did run. Unfortunately, she is not running.

I have to wonder what the Democrats think when they see so many people getting excited about a candidate that is not actually in the race while no one seems too interested in the people actually running. I bet Obama feels pretty safe these days.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Yes, that's exactly right. And the more upset they get, the more they accuse others of being off their meds, off topic, too left/right, too this too that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Palin - "Dumb Broad"
Romney - Mormon

I think Paul's got a chance!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

In case you didn't know, that is Marxist speak for income redistribution and class warfare. Yes, I do know what I am talking about.

Well, I certainly don't support "income redistribution", so long as those with higher incomes aren't permitted to buy politicians to pass laws that give them an advantage and hurt others in order to make themselves even richer.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join