It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My first step in identifying this fraud would be to demand all medical records from birth from RA-EL.

He should have no record of any type sickness, cold, flu, broken bone, sprained ankle, etc. NOTHING....right? Also he will have committed no sins, ever, right? Sins should be pretty easily verifyable..

However, if he is the Anti-Christ he could have all that I suppose. But then again, Prince William, IMO, is the only person on the planet right now that fits that bill...

Also, forgive my ignorance but is RA-EL a Raelian or is that something totally different?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

He should have no record of any type sickness, cold, flu, broken bone, sprained ankle, etc.

Interesting point.

That "Lord Ra El" - in his previous human guise of Raymond Elward - was a Guardian Angel in Chicago, does it not follow that surely at some point in the pursuit of his duties as a defender of the local citizenry, he was involved in even a minor[/i[ scuffle with a bad guy? Would a scratch or a bruise not negate his divinity?

Even the training for membership of the Guardian Angels entails some form of physical contact:

They are trained in first aid and CPR, law, conflict resolution, communication, and basic martial arts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone ever trained in martial arts? You do get bruised, or worse.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Our Lord And Savior needs martial arts class?

?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
1. Lord Ra-el only has 100 twitter followers.... I really expect the real God to have more than that

also, I'm pretty sure the Hallelujah chorus wouldn't be used IRL....

just saying

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
is he related to lord Kal EL , the Kryptonian ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dude1

I just listened to the YT video and it so strongly reminded me of an actor's first high school drama performance, especially the intonations and accent, which appear so feigned in an effort to sound authoritative.

I met Rael around 1982. Remember Mr. T with the oodles of jewelry and heavy gold pendant? It was summer and fairly hot, and someone in our car had been invited to bring some friends to meet this fellow after our corn roast. The hostess was known for inviting "interesting" speakers and people to her home in a rural Quebec town. We were all dressed in light summer clothing. Rael was on the wide front veranda of the house, dressed in long white garb with a heavy pendant puntuating his garb. In that place and in that time, I wondered if his appearance was deliberate costuming, a strategy meant to attract attention and set him apart, while some of us wondered if it merely hid the possibility he had escaped from some looney bin.

His voice sounded ok, but his eyes challenged me to accept his message as fact and I remember deliberately stopping myself from meeting his eyes. I thought his teachings mirrored the Bahaii teachings except for his link to outer space. I frankly just wondered why it mattered whether we believed it or not and so how else did his message stand out? To my friends and me, this outer space talking point was the gimmick to get him followers, as many guys in the group wanted to discuss this aspect. Some women asked if he had more pendants for sale. This space aspect seemed to be the thing that separated him from most of the religious fare we heard.

The group I was with found some excuse to return to the corn roast, and I never heard about him until now, believing he had founded some sort of commune in France.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a823675ca8a.jpg[/atsimg]
Beware the power of Kung Fu Jesus!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2108fec3e3aa.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Couple of things:

This fraud already covered why he would get sick through the whole "when taking man form" crap.
It sounds like a call to action against the US that has nothing to do with Christianity.

Did you guys read the bottom section of the site regarding "orders". That's what made me think that there may be more to this than we think. Personally, I think it has nothing to do with Jesus and is only using that as a cover!

The whole thing is rather creepy. I also didn't like where they put the four horsemen arrivals. Oddly though, I wonder why they only bothered "proving" three of them?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

So, RA-EL, is the same guy, Rael, founder and leader of the Raelians?

At some point they were supposed to build a space welcoming center for the Return, like a UFO landing pad.

They claim to have cloned people too.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Tried to post a funny Video - didn't work.

Here is the link. Can anyone say "Biggus Dickus"?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11/5/26 by TILTed because: bad link

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Does he actually say what he's here to do or offer any spiritual guidance? I couldn't take more than 10 second of the man's voice.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Doesn't it say that when he returns all man will go to bended knee? If even one man doesn't bow to the lord then it is proof that he is not the lord? Watched the video and have no Inclination to bow nor prostrate my self in any way.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You know what? I didn't think there were two people calling themselves by the same name, but hey, why is it not possible? The one I met had dark hair and was the one who supposedly received his name from ET's. He was neat and cared about his appearance.

The guy in the OP surely must be someone else.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Also, forgive my ignorance but is RA-EL a Raelian or is that something totally different?

Hi there Signals,

Different. Rael (Claude Vorilhon) is the other nutcase from Quebec.

Picture here :

www.google.com...

Ra-el, Rael...one thing in common though. They both feed on the gullible.

And I can't believe someone actually flagged this thread !!

edit on 26-5-2011 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Except.. Jesus didn't say when he would return.. Well at least not the date. Infact, he said he didn't know.
People are so quick to cling to the crazies that it's amusing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelusDomini

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

www.youtube.com

On Saturday May 21st, LORD RA-EL said he would bitterly chastise the Christians in America (you've all seen the video).

On Sunday May 22, The deadliest tornado in world history destroy the heart of America's "bible belt". There are over 1500 people missing and presumed dead, prior to that the deadliest one was in Bangladesh in 1989 killing 1300 people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Lmao the guy is a joke. Look up his history he is a hoax,

You are following this guy?

Photoshopped pic, fake accent, and his name is basically a rip-off of superman.

Rofl.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am drawn to people who make claims like this. I find the best way to understand them is to just see if they will talk to you. I've spoken to some pretty interesting people this way.

I like to look at these things without deciding if they are real or not, because I have no proof to make me decide either way. Besides - it's not up to me.

So - I emailed him.

I look forward to getting a response - who knows?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
what a crock of chit !!!

did anybody happen to mention to
scum-bag (IS)RA-EL that some of his
video footage happened long before he
started his assault on Christians?
guess not, lol

The guy is an actor, no different than
the fake OBL videos.

So go ahead and send him all ur money,
I'll gladly laugh with ya when you find out
what a fool u were for doing so.

He's a scam artist and a false prophet.

NEXT !!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
...So go ahead and send him all ur money,
I'll gladly laugh with ya when you find out
what a fool u were for doing so....

Not sure if you are talking about my post? If so I never mentioned sending any money.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

False Prophet and it sounds like he needs to be vocally dramatic in order to try and sound legitimate. Not convincing at all.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, NKJV).

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. (Matthew 24:24-25, NKJV).

Sounds like a fit for Ra (The Ancient Egyptian Sun God) El (father of all gods) = Imposter

The end of the video is quite funny actually. You see him on a white horse and it just looks like really bad acting and presentation.

Link for video didn't work: so I will just put the url here.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/uK-Yh220Bbo
edit on 26-5-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join