It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Hey this guys got a voice like the one in 300 the movie. Very cool. Anyway, I still think he is full of #. He should go and visit mr camping. Maybe they can go camping.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow, what an ego RA-EL has going! I wonder if he believes the tripe he's spewing in that video or if he's just running a money-making scam (probably the latter). I couldn't help but think of this passage from Matt 24:

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

Not sure how many here have followed the "Maitreya" stuff, but clearly RA-EL has some competition in the false messiah race, LOL!

Originally posted by Therian
Doesn't it say that when he returns all man will go to bended knee? If even one man doesn't bow to the lord then it is proof that he is not the lord? Watched the video and have no Inclination to bow nor prostrate my self in any way.

Yes, it also says this (again from Matt 24):

27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

His second coming will be an unmistakable event, that much is made clear. Regarding the bended knee passage you're thinking of, it's this one from Phil 2:

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
For the people that think the apocalypse is about to happen, you're all in for a Great Disappointment

1843, 1844, 1900

You get the point.. even if I don't mention 11 years ago

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This guy makes me laugh so hard, and someone needs to call Patrick Stewart and/or Sir Ian McKellan and tell them he's trying to steal their tonal inflections.

Jesus is coming back on youtube? Somehow I thought the son of God would be a lot more blatent about his coming then posting it on youtube, and that "you will see Him in the clouds" would mean literally EVERYWHERE at once in the sky. Not on the damn internet.

To answer someone's question above (I'm being lazy and not looking lol), the 4th Horseman of the Apocolypse is "Behold a pale horse..." I think Lord Ra'el was trying to imply by his lame acting, that he was the 4th Horseman.

And on his website, he's a Templar? Really? On what, World of Warcraft? I don't think that counts...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Would the son of God need donations?
I know he wouldn't look like a reject from the Del Fuegos.
Just sayin'.

Personally; I'm more inclined to believe the tornado was caused by
that massive NASA rain cloud producing machine in Mississippi,
pumping moisture directly into the dry air coming in out of Texas,
which has been going through a record drought all season.
Considering its located right at the beginning of tornado alley,
that moisture serves as Nitrous Oxide to the already
twister producing engine.

Whether they're doing this on purpose or not
is another story all together.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

1843, 1844, 1900

Did you notice the dates during the case of William Miller? March 21? October 11? Sound sorta familiar? Maybe not connected, but an intriguing coincidence nonetheless.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Its your right as human being to think what u want....but I have zero doubts this is not the messiah....

If it makes you happy to believe then believe....but don't try to convince others with

this sad con artist..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Let me get this right.... he is claiming to have 'killed' hundreds of people......?

Arrest the blighter for genocide if hes holding his hands up.

(Genocide is defined as "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group)

In a few years time he will be rolling around with the likes of wilcock, hopefuly sooner rather than the latter. (donations indeed)
edit on 26-5-2011 by ainsley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Rev 16:13 "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Rev 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Rev 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Ohhh good god in heaven or wherever the heck he is these days...

The world is packed with stupid internet noobs I swear. It's like the US said ok, lets give every fruitcake access to every nut on the planet for fun and we'll have a fruit salad. Then we'll declare them all terrorists and hunt them all down with a little help from the patriot act. If you ask me, he (along with that end of the world basket case) fit the bill.

Fema says this- Terrorism
"Throughout human history, there have been many threats to the security of nations. These threats have brought about large-scale losses of life, the destruction of property, widespread illness and injury, the displacement of large numbers of people, and devastating economic loss."

Should folks like that expect a visit from the DHS? FBI maybe? Hmmm? Mass deaths sound like matters of national security to me. Dunno, you decide.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
why would Jesus call himself lord ra-el. didn't Jesus warn of false prophets and liars. didn't Jesus also warn that the devil, the anti-christ and his followers have powers to make miraculous visions and supernatural feats to deceive and turn people away from the true Christ, Jesus of Nazareth.

there would be no doubt when Jesus appears to Judge the world. they use fear to deceive you. they use the fear that you might be mistaken and reject Christ. this is a lack of faith that they exploit. they also use your doubts against you, they also exploit that little thing that pops in your head, maybe he is Jesus. this is their demonic lies.

this guy is not Jesus. this guy is satan's tool. don't let them use the fear of rejecting Jesus to fool you. even God forgave st. thomas, for only believing Jesus' resurrection until he put his hands in His wounds.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The only thing this guy is capable of killing is my time. I cannot believe I invested 5 seconds into his "announcement."

So yes, he is a killer. I lost time and interest in his garbage.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wasn't that the bad dude from 'The Seeker' TV program? You mean it's real !!! It wasn't a TV program?????? Oh my GOD !!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
While I believe in the possibility for even my self to be the embodiment of Jesus (pbuh), I don't think Jesus is Lord Ra EL, I would like to point out he looks very similar to the another person who claimed to be Jesus in the flesh 100 years ago. Here is a picture of him to compare to Lord Ra EL:

en.wikipedia.org...:Hadhrat_Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad.jpg

On another note, did he get his name from Kal EL aka Superman?
edit on 26-5-2011 by PURPLEMAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by PURPLEMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelusDomini

Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.
Answer, Brown Dwarf Star that you can not even see yet unless you have night vision optics!!!

- Apocalyptic Horsemen were captured on news video.
Answer, Proved very fake!!

- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.
Answer, Wow they all got high and seen the man on the moon, really?

- He is listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.
Answer, the Bible code is well a mytho and the one and only messiah will not step foot on earth till he descends from Heaven to wipe out the Anti-Christ invading Israel. A lot of things have to occur first.

- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.
Answer, Have you ever read the bible? No, thought so. Christ will come back when he is ready and not before Damascus, Syria is no longer a city just for starters. The whole Gog-Magog war has to happen to usher in the Anti-Christ before Christ can come give him a biblical beat down.

- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.
Answer, Sure as im sure a few million more too!!!

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.
Answer, So he sees a bad thunderstorm coming during Tornado season and then we have one. What are the odds of that?

But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things.
Answer, Have you ever heard of a false prophet???? Thats what you have in this guy, sorry.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Fixed it for you. Have a nice day!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Donations:
Lord Ra-El's mission to spread His message, and prepare His people for what is coming,is very expensive (as is the nature of today's world). Your tithing and donations help ensure that the mission goes well. The time remaining is very short, and soon your money and possessions will be worthless. While they still have value, put your resources to the greatest of all causes, and contribute by clicking on the PayPal "Donate" button below. Everything we receive will go directly to Lord Ra-El, and to the support of His works.

Source:www.ra-el.org...

C'mon, ATS, Pay up. You don't want to see the Messiah to fail do you?

And this photo is airbrushed...

What do you say to a game of 'Celebrity Messiah Death Match'; RA-El vs. Rael of the Raelians.....Fight!

For Comparison:

edit on 26-5-2011 by Frater210 because: gerp

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

He missed the Westboro Baptist Church.

They need some punishment.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The anti-christ has manifested and gained power through energy exchange and conversion. You and many others are the sheep that have been led to be the power converters to manifest the anti-christ. Each and every one of you exchanged dark force energy vibration among one another with your communication herein. The energy generated from each human body through the power supply of the pool the dark forces use, which embrace emotions such as mocking, belittling, name calling, head shaking, disgust, and so forth, which has then been converted into electricity, as the utility companies and most of you know it to be, with taking your personal dark energy generated with your mean spirited emotions and sucking that into the electrical current of your computer, which both now not just only consumes that utility company energy, but the energy created by your human body. This combined with the power of the sigil, which is the video itself, powered up with being viewed by thousands of people, puts us all in quite a bind. May be a good bind for some and ah, a not so good bind for others.

This is not a joke. This is a "spell". The only way to break it is to be kind to one another, love one another, forgive one another, have mercy on one another and repent of your faults and most of all, to believe with all your heart and mind, in the real Jesus Christ, who, by the way, was ridiculed much in the same way as Ra El by the mean spirited Jews of His time. Basically, the only way to break this "spell" is to follow Jesus Christ's only two commandments found in the Holy Bible. In a nutshell they are, Love your neighbor as yourself and believe in Jesus Christ with all your hearts and minds. Now if we all would agree to this then we could have our kingdom manifest here on this earth.

It up to the masses who viewed this video to chose the fate of this planet. Wow, what important people you are now, really and truly. We can only hope the masses chose wisely. Either way the true followers of Jesus Christ come out of this mess just fine, it's a win win, but there are others to worry about, those who are not followers and it brings tears to my eyes knowing they will burn forever, cut off and in pain.

Prophesy will be fullfilled one way or another. Back in the day of Jesus Christ's manifestation as noted in the Holy Bible, one can wonder just how would a human back then know how to describe a youtube video seen on a complex device such as a computer? Computer monitors go white when visiting pages on websites for a few seconds and the signals for computer reception are in the sky. In that context it doesn't seem so ridiculous; even ancient alien spaceship believers would have to entertain this notion. This man here, is he really Jesus? Or is he a well schooled magician who brings about the anti-christ through each and every one of you, which leads to our real beloved Lord, Jesus Christ. Ra El... a trumpet sounding off, a seal broken and a sigil powered up, all for the coming of the great glory of the Lord Almighty, the One and Only, Christ Jesus.

Human beings are crying out in agony for the promise of the return of their beloved saviour, Jesus Christ, who died for the sinful nature of us mean spirited and hypocritical humans so we could stand in love and be clean in the sight of our Father God. The promise will be fullfilled with the manifestation of the anti-christ which then paves the way for the real Jesus Christ the good Christians have been waiting for. All these years, so many years.

Peace to Ra-EL and may God continue to bless him and keep him. Just as Judas betrayed Christ to make things happen, for us, His followers, so has Ra El gone above and beyond, to make things happen, for us, who love Jesus Christ with all our hearts and minds.

We can do ALL things through Jesus Christ which strengthen us.

I respectfully request, Ra El, if you ever get a chance to read this, to please make sure the real Christians are safe here in the United States. Please.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Way to kill the message of Christ, lol. You plagiarised his suffering and his mission.
Instructing us to fear our energy like it's been spiritually usurped by forces living on negative emotions is your 'nail in the coffin', no? Satanic?

Otherwise you brought us some truth.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry,but I find these very similar,and those who follow,might end up following similar paths.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have a feeling with our technology today, there are going to be sooooooo many false prophets.

I hate drowning in bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join