It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

www.youtube.com

On Saturday May 21st, LORD RA-EL said he would bitterly chastise the Christians in America (you've all seen the video).

On Sunday May 22, The deadliest tornado in world history destroy the heart of America's "bible belt". There are over 1500 people missing and presumed dead, prior to that the deadliest one was in Bangladesh in 1989 killing 1300 people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.

- Apocalyptic Horsemen were captured on news video.

- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.

- He is listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.

- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.

- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.

But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things.

www.youtube.com

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

The guys voice alone should tell you hes a crazy idiot.
Please dont tell me you believe this guy, if you do please dont give him any of your money.
Sick of seeing crazy idiots earning more money than me by fear mongering.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
[sarcasm]

I AM OLDCORP, THY GASOLINE DRINKING, NAPALM PISSING, CONCERTINA WIRE CHEWING, ROUND SPITTING, LORD OF THE WASTELAND. HEAR ME!

The Muslim people have offended Mine eyes; therefore I will cause them to turn on each other and attack each other in their houses of worship. Watch therefore, and see if my righteous wrath does not come to pass.

[/sarcasm]

I can make predictions of things that happen every day too. Whether it be floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, or any other disaster, SOMETHING awful is going to happen on a regular basis. Ra-El is an opportunist, nothing more.

ETA: I find it hilarious that Lord Ra-El disabled the comments to his video. AND that he is on Youtube to begin with, sporting a summer stock Shakesperian accent.

Christ is going to return in the air with a shout accompanied by a blast of trumpets. This nutjob is fooling nobody.
edit on 5/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah - Raymond LEAR from Illinois; I think a few people are familiar with him. ;P It seems Mr. Lear has an issue with public speaking, and could only afford us his poorly rehearsed Dungeon Master's accent through virtue of audio recording while displaying a rather overdone "by the seashore" picture - hardy har har. Nice Iron Cross though.

I think I'll pass on this guy

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

The guys voice alone should tell you hes a crazy idiot.
Please dont tell me you believe this guy, if you do please dont give him any of your money.
Sick of seeing crazy idiots earning more money than me by fear mongering.

He's got six posts...

He either IS that lunatic or one of his adoring followers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.

Oh really? Care to share a single 1 of those videos? I assure you there is but 1 sun. Fail #1

Umm actually no, they totally weren't, this is obviously referring to the protest video that, while blurry, clearly shows normal people on horses, as you can see in VARIOUS videos, sorry, fail #2

- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.

HAH, as of 2009 India had a population of just over 1.5 billion. So, sorry, no, not "billions" of people. Fail #3
=======

Why anyone, ANYONE, would honestly believe that a "prophet" with "divine knowledge" would use youtube to spread their message is beyond me. that being said.... some attention seeking douchebag with a youtube "partner" account WOULD have a reason to post crap like that, because:

A) idiots believe it and send it to their friends
B) each idiot that watches it just made captain douchebag quick and easy cash.

Some people are quite gullible.
edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

I rarely find myself agreeing with you OldCorp, but I'm 100% with you here.
edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.

Oh man. So his birthday falls on the same day that some people claim the Lord will return? And just how do these scholars know when that date is exactly?

- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.

Huh? What does NASA have to do with this?

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.

So I guess he also made Katrina happen, or Mount St. Helens erupt, or Hurricane Andrew happen? Natural disasters occur on a daily basis around the globe.

But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things.

They may, but people with a level head and a fair amount of intelligence will just see that you are connecting dots where there are no dots to connect.

This guy is a fraud, a liar, and worst of all, a blasphemer. If you are a Christian as it sounds (though a little misguided) you already know what happens to a person who puts their faith in blasphemers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Why does the returned Christ feign (very poorly) a British accent? Trust me, NO ONE speaks like that in the UK.

And, why is his "photograph" heavily photoshopped? Have the past two thousand years not treated him well?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelusDomini

Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:

- He is listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.

www.youtube.com

I liked to point out a few flaws to your argument.

1. The actual messiah would not punish his fellow believers "i.e. christians who believe" but rather punish the non-believers.

2. The antichrist seeks to do such things you just mentioned. The antichrist can perform miracles and events such as this as an attempt to sway true believers to the antichrist and blame the horrifying events on God to justify his means. Book of Revelations.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Actually, false prophets like this guy and Harold Camping already have a one-way ticket to hell.

Isn't it wrong for people to fleece others like this?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Lord Ra-El's mission to spread His message, and prepare His people for what is coming, is very expensive (as is the nature of today's world). Your tithing and donations help ensure that the mission goes well.

The time remaining is very short, and soon your money and possessions will be worthless. While they still have value, put your resources to the greatest of all causes, and contribute by clicking on the PayPal "Donate" button below. Everything we receive will go directly to Lord Ra-El, and to the support of His works.

www.ra-el.org...

Emmm, and Christ wants your money before it becomes worthless? Okkkk.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I rarely find myself agreeing with you OldCorp, but I'm 100% with you here.

See? Miracles DO happen.

Maybe it was Lord Ra-El what brung us togeddah.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Why does the returned Christ feign (very poorly) a British accent? Trust me, NO ONE speaks like that in the UK.

And, why is his "photograph" heavily photoshopped? Have the past two thousand years not treated him well?

Sounds like Michael Palin as Pontius Pilate in the life of brian to me...
WELEASE WODDERWICK!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

MIchael Palin's voice was intentionally funny....

And look, Lord Ra El met Oprah!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24b8e85a13bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I made it through the ENTIRE Jessica Black video, and couldn't make it through the first minute and a half of this. Oh and I would sooner believe Jessica Black that it was Friday on a Monday then I would anything out of Lord RA-EL's mouth......RA-EL, seriously? *does 1d8 +5 dmg to Lord RA-EL*

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Wow. You can't even catch a break on ATS, Ra-El. Maybe you'd better re-think your scam and come back in 2012.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Remind me in the morning,NOT to drink coffee when reading posts on ATS,keyboards are hard to clean ...........

Oh father to KA-EL and Antwaan Randle EL,please do not kill anymore Christians...........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Is this guy serious?
oooooo it's a spooku dungeon master who dresses as a....pirate? and speaks in a really bad fake english accent, to quote him "peace and love......FODEVUH!" what a joke hahahahaha the only thing lamer than him is the poor fools who give him any merit.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by DJW001

Remind me in the morning,NOT to drink coffee when reading posts on ATS,keyboards are hard to clean ...........

Oh father to KA-EL and Antwaan Randle EL,please do not kill anymore Christians...........

That sucks man. Did you really spit cofee on your keyboard? Maybe Ra-El can help you with that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join