It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a Secret Patriot Act, Senator Says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Highways in America were all made for DOD.

The internet was made by DOD for DOD as well. The big secret is right in front of you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'll add this, I can hit a beer can at 170 yards iron sights
bet a fed cant
!REZNOV STYLE!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i remember reading,when speaking about (we the people) does not mean us, we are considered more like animals ,cattle of the masters. so that being so,as it seems so, more and more every day.by what laws are we being governed? perhaps we have been looking at it all wrong,deceived,them laws ,or rights,are not for our benefits,but to the masters of cattle.and then starts making sense of why they dont listen to (we the people).or why we dont need to know acts and such. then that general word used alot, (they),starts taking identity or the latest,(tptb).
edit on 26-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by emberscott

This country is headed down the crapper faster than anyone can stop it. By this time next year, the dollar will be completely worthless.
edit on 25-5-2011 by FTD Brat because: (no reason given)

All by design, all going mostly according to plan as spoken by one of their
former agents in the field.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeusadamhorseman
If 9-11 was an inside Job. Then the patriot act was a necessity to stop the good people in our government from finding out the truth

Sibel Edmonds and John P. O'neill agree.

Sibel Edmonds fired for exposing the 911 cover up

Top terrorism FBI agent black balled and given job in WTC shortly before its destruction

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I thought all those Republicans had gone all Tea Party and were going to put a stop to this crazy Obama and his Patriot Acts?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah well how about this for a secret interpretation of what the law says:

You are all criminals and traitors to the American people and ought to die immediately by lethal injection.

Or perhaps drawn and quartered would be more appropriate.

So they are so secret that we can't even know the interpretations of the law they are going to use against us?

Right. :shk: Where does this end? At the 2nd American ARMED revolution. THAT's where. Cause NOTHING else is cutting it, and I am sick and tired of you pacifists that are just continuing to get people killed by lack of action. While you sat there, how many more people were just killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Pakistan by AMERICAN power?

God you make me sick.

Enough of this crap.

Damn straight brother!
I used to be a pacifist. I've participated in many large scale protests, that accomplished absolutely nothing other than peaceful protesters abiding by the law being assaulted and arrested. I still believe in the power of being peaceful, but only to those who will reason with a peaceful person. I now firmly believe that there are times when violence is the only answer, but it should still be the final answer after all other options are exhausted. Unfortunately, it really does seem as if all of our options have been exhausted. There is one little shred of hope that we can hold on to, at least until the end of 2012. No, I'm not talking about doomsday
, I'm talkin 'bout Ron Paul. I know he's just one man, but if he actually were our president, I think he could actually start to get us back on the path that the men who founded this country believed in. He would be a true hero, not just for abolishing the corruption from our government, but because he very well could prevent another civil war from being started by former peace and love hippie types like me, who are now so fed up that we are armed to the teeth, well trained, and just waiting for the right time to act upon the instructions that our forefathers gave us in The Declaration of Independence: "...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."
Know that you are not alone my friend. There are many of us who will stand along side you if the time comes where we must set aside our distaste for violence and do what must be done if we are to ever see peace and freedom again in this country.
Like I always say,
Peace and Love to all who are willing to fight for it,
Q&A

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Senator: There Are Two Patriot Acts, And You Don't Know About One Of Them

Senator Ron Wyden, who sits on the Intelligence Committee, explained that "there are two Patriot Acts in America."

One is the public one, a law whose text you can pull up on your Web browser.

But there's another one -- the "secret interpretation that the executive branch uses" to carry out its enforcement of the law.

Well duh. The Us government has been abducting people and sending them to secret CIA black sites without any trial for years. Not to mention the assassinations they've been doing... now they just do it openly.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Right. :shk: Where does this end? At the 2nd American ARMED revolution.

That's insulting to our dead, the "civil war" was the 2nd war for Independence.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by angrywhitechick

The the Senator needs to put up or shut up and expose the "secret" act so we all can see it.

I'll give you a clue...

At the time of it's inception it was known as Patriot Act II. It's official name became the Domestic Enhancement Security Act. Publicly, this Act was 'rejected', however pieces of this legislative fascism became prominent in previous Patriot Act renewals, or other related bills under different names.

See S.22: Justice Enhancement and Domestic Security Act of 2003 for detailed info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join