It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moles alerted investigator of planted Obama birth certificate months before release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone flush the toilet and get rid of this piece of S**t......and flush it again so it will take his minions on down with him....If you think things stink now give it a couple of more months.....You'll think the USA is a sewer cesspool,,,,

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Barry hasn't shown anything except his A$$ since he has been doing the illegal job that he has been doing for TPTB...They own they courts so it will never make it to trial...They may go after him after 2016 when he leaves office for some charge or another....USA has been taken over by a evil cabal and it has to run it's coarse....It's a pity ....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

1.Moles alerted investigator of planted Obama birth certificate months before release

2.Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

3.Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

4.Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

5.Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

6.Why Would ANYONE Vote for Obama With His Incredible Corruption History?

7.Breaking: LTC Terry Lakin- King of Birthers - is Finally Freed from Levinworth and Tells His Story..

8.New 'Birth Certificate' Anomalies Inexplicable- No Way an X is an H

9.BREAKING: Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul: CIA "Choreographing" Osama Assassination Hoax

10.Breaking: Expert Analysis CONFIRMS that Obama's Long Form BC was indeed CHANGED!

What...in Gods life...is wrong with you?

Please pm or something,im really starting to feel that what was taught to you by whomever raised you wasnt really the best advice...i honestly feel sorry for you...i really do.

You need to take a break for a while.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

aaaand STILL no proof.

wow. all of that text for nothing. as soon as you find his kenyan B.C. or ANY kenyans (or indonesians?) who will step forward to say that they knew him let us know.

i find it quite intriguing that you never find Obama supporters who are like "aw dang, I love the guy, but he's gotta go." it's always people like "Ho-bama needs to go back where he came from! he's the spawn of satan!"

it makes me feel like you had those feelings before hand and now latch on to any tiny scrap of circumstantial evidence that might throw dirt on our president's name.

how about instead of whining like little babies about something that you CANNOT prove, let's take a look at his actual presidency... you know, the things he's done since he's taken office? obama is not the hope and change savior he promised us he'd be and there are plenty of LEGITIMATE issues to go after him on. tell people about not closing gitmo, vouchers for mega-corps healthcare, libya, CIA involvement in the Arab Spring, hell, ANYTHING! all provable! there's video of him promising to do it, and real life to prove that he reneged.

the MSM is using the Birther issue to delegitimize the Truth Community and you're HELPING THEM.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If it wasn't for alex jones alot of you wouldn't know what to believe in

its all about money.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I find it much more likely that someone would purposefully destroy Obama's birth certificate in order to create doubt and division instead of planting a supposed fake. Although it would do nearly as much damage to plant a fake after destroying the original in order to create doubt and conspiracy.
edit on 26-5-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When I first started to look deeper into Obama's past back in early 2008, I never thought that the nation would end up on the course that it is now or that this case of Obama's past would open such a massive can of worms. I have researched any and all possible angles and I am still left wondering.

The evidence to cover up certain and very specific aspects of his past is very clear. Just as clear as Obama's intent to use this "cover up" as a joke, mocking point, tool, lever etc. in a far greater game that still continues to play out one move at a time. I think Obama's job has been to divide this nation and to lead into chaos from the moment he was chosen long before 2008. The man has been groomed for the role he is playing.

Not only is driving the chaos on the home front he has also embarrassed the US and weakened its stance on the International front as well.

We are in deep and I just hope one court has the stones enough to allow the evidence to be presented and to require the release of all of Obama's past records. The case must end before it destroys our country!!!
edit on 26-5-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I see MUCH talk of "evidence" and people saying they have RESEARCHED something, but I have not seen one bit of proof that hasn't been falsified... Reading a right-wing birther blog is not doing research, honestly. Orly Taitz, oral hygienist with a law degree from an unaccredited online "school", and Jon Corsi, who's past is even shadier then Orly's, these people are your figureheads of truth? Really? Neither have an OBVIOUS agenda, nor are they trying to SELL anything, are they? Nah...

I'm all for anything that would help, eh, put our federal government in it's place (under the total control of the PEOPLE) but promoting lies, deception, and just outright BS IS NOT the way to go about it. ANY independent survey into "birther" claims reveals holes in their arguments/proof/whatever large enough to drive an airbus thru. Americans have a SERIOUS problem of taking some form of authority's word over actually finding out for themselves, whether it be what the mainstream government tells them, or some right-wing/left-wing talking head says, or what they read on the internet.

I blame our public schools. It's education fashioned on a pizza delivery model.. the teacher, the pizza delivery dude, delivers the "pizza" (the curriculum). I was an extreme nerd for a while in school, in AP courses in highschol, a member of PACE in middle school, until I woke up one day and looked at all the "smart" kids surrounding me, the ones at the top of the Class (I also went to one of the top ten US highschools, according to Time magazine, *gag*) and I realized, they were not really smart, they were just diligent. They were good at filling out "paperwork" and never questioning anything their "taught". Hell, the kid who ended up graduating top of our class used to cheat off of me in AP C++, and AP Calculus, he wasn't a very bright kid, really, but hell, he could fill out a piece of paper with the best of them.

America has fallen from it's "great heights". We're breeding more lazy, self-entitled, willfully ignorant little bastards, and you can see it ALL AROUND YOU, EVERYDAY. I'm getting off topic, though, and getting a bit angry, but I can see a direct correlation between our public education system, our culture, and our serious social issues. Just like I laughed at the left when Obama was chanting "Change!" (he really just wanted the little change left in our pockets to give it to wall st) I laugh at the right for falling into the "birther" TRAP. that's right, folks, IT"S A TRAP! Shame on us. May god forgive us for our ignorance, and the sins committed against our own.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

will not happen because the whole administration would be removed! They are all cope able to the crime and should be charged as well!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Why is it that you consider the bc a fake, yet consider Alex Jones as the speaker of truths? Just because you share the same views?

I find it ironic that you doubt a goverment document, yet have no problems believing a time stamped word document. Just like that 'ob tells students "im from kenya" ' thread. I thought you was joking.
Maybe you should take a break from the internet, just for a week, you will feel better.

@TrueAmerican forgot to press reply.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Is TrueAmerican James Corsi?
We all know Corsi frequents ATS because he quoted BoonDockSaint in one of his news releases.
Anyone?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm still interested in hearing HOW YOU CAN TELL THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE ORIGINAL BC from a SCAN? Can you tell that a Shelby Cobra is a fake from a picture of one? I doubt it.. You can't open the hood in the picture, and see the engine. You can only look for any anomalies on the outside of the car in the picture, but ANY EXPERT would tell you they would have to inspect it in person. It's really simple logic.

If this conspiracy is true, then OUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is completely compromised, and corrupt(I believe this anyway, but in a different sense) EVERYONE is in on it. Who are you going to put "into power" if Obama is removed? Corrsi as Pres, Taitz as vp, and stick Alex Jones in there somewhere? And Trump, can't forget about him. Ya, it's like "Team America" to the rescue, they'd fix ALL our problems!

I think the old cliché Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it, applies in this case. You are allowing yourselves to get played in a political game of "Gotcha!". Unscrupulous scoundrels are manipulating you, pulling your strings, and making you dance for them. But you'll go along with it as long as they keep saying the words you want to hear.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
reply to post by Granite

Obama is smart.
The Devil gave him super intelligence. Duh.

But not enough intelligence to give a speech with out a TelePrompter.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

Is TrueAmerican James Corsi?
We all know Corsi frequents ATS because he quoted BoonDockSaint in one of his news releases.
Anyone?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

ROFL. If I had the kind of IMMENSE knowledge that Corsi has acquired after all the exhaustive research he's done, I'd be wasting every single one of the deniers, no problem. Your assertion is beyond absurd. It's totally whack.

As to why so many threads on the issue lately- I can't help it if Corsi and WND continue to dig up intriguing stuff on a hot issue. I'm just a lowly parrot with a few comments of my own. But if Corsi would ever care to argue the magnitude of a quake on a seismograph, I'd be a bit more inclined to take him on. And even then I dunno.

No, for Pete's sakes, I am not Corsi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join