It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moles alerted investigator of planted Obama birth certificate months before release

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Story includes video, posted below.

Corsi supplied Infowars.com with time-stamped Microsoft Word documents [.ZIP] of five unpublished World Net Daily investigative drafts, written between February 23 and February 24, 2011, two months before Obama’s April 27 birth certificate press conference. The unpublished reports confirm that moles inside the Hawaiian State government, including one inside the Department of Health, had warned Corsi of a plan by Obama operatives to plant and then publicly release a forged birth certificate.

The veteran investigative journalist released more details during a live appearance today, two hours and 8 minutes into the three hour broadcast.

Three weeks before the April 27th Obama press conference, Corsi was contacted again by his informants, who had been keeping a close eye on the birth records. It had happened. Prior to April 2011, there had been no Barack Obama birth certificate in the sequentially numbered book, but as of early April, it had suddenly appeared in the records.

www.infowars.com...

SUDDENLY APPEARED IN THE RECORDS. Read it again folks.

And also note how Corsi insists that the birth records in Kenya were criminally tampered with and removed.

I don't read many books anymore with the advent of the internet, but maybe it IS time to read Corsi's book "Where's the Birth Certificate?"

Between the SSN scandal, the BC scandal, and his whole history of scandals, is it any wonder all that's left for the shills is to play the race card and claim we are racists?

This is a conspiracy, plain and simple. A conspiracy to embed someone in office that isn't even American. Why they would do it with someone like Obama and not get at least someone with native born status, is probably just par for the course: They're friggin insane.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

They're friggin insane.

I guess the Republicans are also insane for not cashing in on this government toppling scandal.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What I don't understand is, why anyone is trying to help him cover this up?
What is the purpose? Why is it SO important that Barack Obama stays our president?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
What is the purpose? Why is it SO important that Barack Obama stays our president?

Because for every bomb, shell, bullet, gun, and other military expenditure in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan, a new one is made in the military industrial complex. Death is good for business, and Obama is signatory to the pact, just like nearly every congressman and woman.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Only question I have is if this is true, If Obama gets removed due to it. Big IF right now. Does anyone and has anyone thought about the fact that Joe Biden would be President. Does anyone really want Joe Biden for Presiden? From what I have seen unless I am totally wrong Joe Biden couldn't govern anything.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Like you said, as are most congressman and women...my point is, why him?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've never met anybody born in hawaii..
What a rarity

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
I've never met anybody born in hawaii..
What a rarity

Probably because Hawaii is so awesome.
They never want to leave.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

They're friggin insane.

I guess the Republicans are also insane for not cashing in on this government toppling scandal.

omg .. a timestamped word document? .. that is a smoking gun if ever I've heard one.. surely that can't be faked, not in a million years with the best supercomputers on the planet... oh wait, all I have to do is adjust my system clock? .. oh.. nevermind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

They're friggin insane.

omg .. a timestamped word document? .. that is a smoking gun if ever I've heard one.. surely that can't be faked, not in a million years with the best supercomputers on the planet... oh wait, all I have to do is adjust my system clock? .. oh.. nevermind.

You are such a negative nancy...
couldn't you have just said.
It is possible to fake a timestamped word document?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Only question I have is if this is true, If Obama gets removed due to it. Big IF right now. Does anyone and has anyone thought about the fact that Joe Biden would be President. Does anyone really want Joe Biden for Presiden? From what I have seen unless I am totally wrong Joe Biden couldn't govern anything.

A word document will never get Obama removed from office.. not unless witnesses to the event being described in said word document step forward and testify with substantial evidence.. the fact infowars gets a document and the stressed point is on it being a timestamped ms word document just makes me laugh..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

Originally posted by miniatus

They're friggin insane.

You are such a negative nancy...
couldn't you have just said.
It is possible to fake a timestamped word document?

I could have, but it was admittedly for the lulz .. mainly trying to go the same route people went with PDF documents .. it was sarcasm ..

But true, I could have just said it's possible to fake a timestamp... on any document.. period...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ha.

Corsi doesn't need to resort to lying and forgery tactics to show O-shama is a total fraud. There is enough circumstantial evidence pointing to the same conclusion to show that shills are still a pervasive enemy of the truth even on this website.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

LOL
Lets all eat watermelon and be happy.

PS. Obama will never be impeached, or kicked out, or anything. He and his wife are Satan's spawn.

edit on 25-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If Obama was smart, he would just stay in Kenya soon and never come back.
It was a good scam while it lasted...but the writing is on the wall "Traitor"!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Obama is smart.
The Devil gave him super intelligence. Duh.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Joe Biden cannot become a president of The United Sates of American through ascension because Joe Biden is a plagiarist.

That would leave the Speaker of the House John Boehner then the President pro tempore of the Senate Daniel Inouye then the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so forth and so on.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Ha.

Corsi doesn't need to resort to lying and forgery tactics to show O-shama is a total fraud. There is enough circumstantial evidence pointing to the same conclusion to show that shills are still a pervasive enemy of the truth even on this website.

I'll bet you anything Corsi's lawsuit gets thrown out...just like all the other birther lawsuits.

You should really admit defeat...it's sad.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Only question I have is if this is true, If Obama gets removed due to it. Big IF right now. Does anyone and has anyone thought about the fact that Joe Biden would be President. Does anyone really want Joe Biden for President?

does he have a long form birth certificate ???
2nd

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
does he have a long form birth certificate ???
2nd

I'll bet he does, and would have no problem showing it. I think.... Maybe? Lol, good question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join