It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hive Mind Intelligences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In many reports of both UFO and alien being sitings the craft or beings in question seem to move along with flawless uniformity. Whether that is flying in perfect synchronized formation or the beings sliding along as if walking in uniform fashion. Has anyone heard of this? I also read another report the other day where the person claimed the beings made a sort of "mai mai mai" sound in unison as they slid along. Almost as if some sort of hive mind beings be it bio-mechanical or organic in nature.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Most of them are biologically bred in a genetic stratosphere type civilization, where nature and technology sync as one. Technically a hive mind is just another alien conglomeration, hope I helped!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I figured as much. I saw something similar during a NDE I had not too long ago. It seems the most efficient way to survive as a consciousness or race.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Because of a shared knowledge,things would be revealed in truth. There would be no room for lies. They would also progress at an accelerated rate because this.

There would be no real disagreement if a problem presented itself.The collective conciousness would ponder the problem as a unit, until a realization was determined, then move forward...

This is why I believe if there is alien life fully exploring the Universe at will, they would most likey have to have the Hive Mind. Many reason for this but the biggest one. They would have had to have been goal oriented and not at odds with each other...

We have a long way to go...
edit on 25-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We are currently like a magnet to other artificially enhanced life-forms, they are interested in our matrix grid.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

I agree completely. This is what makes most sense when I think about it. By far the most efficient way of going about expanding through the universe. No room for dissension really.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Can you expand upon that idea you put forth?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Essentially, I have come to the conclusion that we have been genetically engineered as a species, and the whomever our "designers" were have designed us with a kind of "implant", a higher-dimensional matrix that alters and filters our behaviours, gives structure to our thoughts, alters our perceptions, and creates an artificial reality within our collective minds. Those who remain unplugged return to nature, but those who pursue the system become obsessed with the ego. What I see in my dreams are what appear to be these "designers" and they can access our minds like an analyst can access a database. I believe that there is much of our reality that we cannot see because of the implant, and for that reason these "aliens" can observe our activities from the "back stage" of our collective reality, as it were.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join