It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama apparently unaware what year it is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
be thankful we have a POTUS who is fluent in English

speaking of ....
rumors cite Obama speaks 5 languages:

English
Bahasa, language spoken in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Swahili, language spoken in Kenya
Spanish
Russian

no confirmation on all of those
just rumors

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
He got the year wrong.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think I get it now, and this thread proves it.

When someone writes down the incorrect date it is chalked up to error. No one is infallible after all.

When Obama writes down the incorrect date, it automatically equates to him being born in Kenya.
-I've heard of moving the goalpost, but this is plain sad at this point. How on Earth does TPOTUS making a brain-fart error, turn into a birther thread?

Is Sarah Palin from Moscow because she never released her LFBC? After all; she did claim that North Korea was a US ally. She did claim that she could see Russia from her yard. That's pretty incriminating stuff!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao

leave it to ole boondock to read
the conspiracy in this

Well, I do like your theories, but this time I think the man has a lot on his mind and messed up. He probably was thinking about his old friend Benjamin and things not going quite the way he hoped they would?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes, but how many times have you written the wrong year which was 4 years ago? Last year maybe, force of habit.. but 4 years? Either way you look at it, if true, it doesn't look good. I see several possibilities;

1. He is a clone and only remembers his life up to 2008 (the year the copies were made).

2. He has some serious alzheimers kicking in.

3. He is dumb

4. He is being mind controlled

5. He has been time traveling for 4 years

Like I said... it doesn't look good.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

Or maybe he was sending a message? Code?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There's no code but perhaps we should research the event of the "wrong date". *He's mind is elsewhere, unfocused - something about "foggy brain". I do the same *somethings from lots of thinking --- lost in thought. That's all. Nothing worthy of conspiracy. Happens all the time.

*Addendum: In my rush to enter this reply, I've made a couple of spelling/grammatical errors (tagged with an asterisk). Again, it happens to everyone --- you know like "Freudian slips" of the tongue.
edit on 2011-5-25 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling-not.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wow! I felt it was some kind of code or secret also. I thought there is no way this man can be off by 3 years. Another time he had a major error was when he said the US has 57 states. I was also going to find out what happened that day BUT your post helped me put things together that I had not thought of. I was seeing if the code meant to repeat events or show some Whistle blower murder to shut some mouths. I never thought the way you did. What you say makes sense if Barry is indeed a good guy, which I never considered very much.

To be honest I had lost faith in Barry but if your thoughts are correct then the man is about to be BACKLASHED.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes, but how many times have you written the wrong year which was 4 years ago? Last year maybe, force of habit.. but 4 years? Either way you look at it, if true, it doesn't look good. I see several possibilities;

1. He is a clone and only remembers his life up to 2008 (the year the copies were made).

2. He has some serious alzheimers kicking in.

3. He is dumb

4. He is being mind controlled

5. He has been time traveling for 4 years

Like I said... it doesn't look good.

Re your number 5. 2008 is 3 years. Interesting never the less. Either a slip of the date or like someone else said, messing with peoples theories! Maybe he is a member on here and having a laugh??!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
He lost his crack pipe

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It's obvious he is hung up on the year 2008.
It's also obvious by size of his signature he is an arrogant sob.

His signature looks like a freakin' embryo?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yes, an embryo and an ovoid-shaped egg. The "wrong date" is a "minor" oversight, really.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe the real Obama traveled over there and wrote this. The other one has been "removed".

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The US has bigger issues than a mere birth certificate. Who cares.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Seems like his mental brainwashing glitched, back to CIA chop shop for him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wow! I felt it was some kind of code or secret also. I thought there is no way this man can be off by 3 years. Another time he had a major error was when he said the US has 57 states. I was also going to find out what happened that day BUT your post helped me put things together that I had not thought of. I was seeing if the code meant to repeat events or show some Whistle blower murder to shut some mouths. I never thought the way you did. What you say makes sense if Barry is indeed a good guy, which I never considered very much.

To be honest I had lost faith in Barry but if your thoughts are correct then the man is about to be BACKLASHED.

well like I said earlier, there have been many
mistakes or errors with Obama. Just a few
that come to mind:

57 states
no hand over heart for national anthem
wrong date
hidden code on his birth certificate
mysterious past

the man is a walking conspiracy theory.
how can a conspiracy theorist not tap
into that gold reserve of data ???
edit on 5/25/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
It's obvious he is hung up on the year 2008.
It's also obvious by size of his signature he is an arrogant sob.

His signature looks like a freakin' embryo?

You genius OMG,

It's obvious he letting his friends in the Know, I mean NWO know!

The pen of the Annointed one has shown the truth,

The O in his signature is the Earth!

We at last have the true Tragectory and impact pooint of Elenin.

His signature is all the orbital data.

I am now in lighty of this important information going to start Elinin Superthread Mark XXV

And FYI Radio Obama Family network will start braodcasting this friday.

I have through analysing the Annointed ones Texts and prophecy found the date for the "Obama" day, aka Doomsday.....

Prepare the end of the world will occur at Jam and Scones time on May 24th 2008.

Perpare repent and Join my network now spread the word.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am sure a clearcut majority of you input the wrong year on your banking stuff well into March so to attempt to cut Obama down on this means y'all have run out of things to gripe about and are using any sorry excuse to attack him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Seems like his mental brainwashing glitched, back to CIA chop shop for him.

I actually thought this when I first heard of it. I can see him being stressed out and messing up, but this is the potus! A leader. Something seems off.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Somebody should make a Teleprompter Application for his BlackBerry so he can look at and know what to write.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join