It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama apparently unaware what year it is!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Meh, I don't see what the big deal is.

Last month while writing out a check, I put 2009 instead of 2011. I have no idea why either. It just happened.

Time moves fast and sometimes my brain forgets how fast 2 years fly by.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Today in History May 24

Samuel Morse transmitted the first telegraph message, in which he asked, "What hath God wrought?"

The Brooklyn Bridge, linking Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York City, opened to traffic.

W.T. McCullough of Boston, Mass., opened the first public garage. One could rent space for selling, storing and repairing vehicles.

Major League Baseball’s first night game was played under the lights at Cincinnati’s Crosley Field as the hometown Reds defeated Philadelphia, 2–1.

The United Press and the International News Service merged to form United Press International (UPI).

The British and French Concordes made their first commercial flights.

Israeli troops pulled out of Lebanon after 18 consecutive years of occupation.

Vermont senator James Jeffords quit the Republican Party and became an Independent, giving Democrats control of the Senate.

Read more: This Day in History: May 24 — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

edit on 053131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Let me take a shot at psychoanalyzing him. His best year was 2008 when he was God. Since then he can't get anything right, his cabinet is in shambles, his base is deserting him (except for the hardcore ones) and he will probably be a one termer.
His subconscious naturally wants to return to the glory days of 2008.
No mystery here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Obama wrote May 24, 2008

Oklahoma was hit by a tornado
on May 24, 2008

and MSM front page now is predicting
another Oklahoma tornado.

coincidence ????

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
lmao

leave it to ole boondock to read
the conspiracy in this

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Obama wrote May 24, 2008

on May 24, 2008

coincidence ????

Haven't you been watching the news? Oklahoma City and surrounding areas are being hammered with tornadoes at this very moment.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So it is only okay to have a little laugh about mistakes made if they happen in important issues? It would seem to me those are the times we should not be joking or laughing. That is not my call, nor is it within my control, though.

He has a lot on his plate, but so do millions of people trying to save their homes or find a job, yet they can still remember what year it is. Lighten up a little. Or would you rather them go back to spending half the time reporting on WINNING!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Underworlds
Haven't you been watching the news? Oklahoma City and surrounding areas are being hammered with tornadoes at this very moment.

Obama warned us
with his wrong date.
That was hrs ago
he did that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Another side effect of mind control.

His mind cannot comprehend todays date because its last authentic realisation was during 2008.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If this was Palin, Chris Matthews would be calling her an idiot right now. It would be debated and discussed in the MSM ad infinitum.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's a hidden message.

He wrote 700b short for 700bce which falls in line with epic of gilgamesh and the destruction of the world.
web.me.com...
Maybe the crazy preacher knew something?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
It's a hidden message.

He wrote 700b short for 700bce which falls in line with epic of gilgamesh and the destruction of the world.
web.me.com...
Maybe the crazy preacher knew something?

So.. Obama uses the same symbol for "two" and "seven"?

I love how you wrap reality to suit your belief.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe he's struggling - he's had to do several days' 'work' in a row, and he's suffering withdrawal symptoms from not being at the golf course.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well if it was a Freudian slip of sorts you are all looking in the wrong place.

Where and What was Obama doing on that date?

Is it another time he had strangely dressed people around him, maybe chequered floors, did the ceremony families and surroundings remind him of something?

That was from his subconscious he was obviously under some stress or un ease as surroundings.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Obama wrote May 24, 2008

on May 24, 2008

coincidence ????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: pretty whacky stuff lol...
edit on 24-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maybe he was sampling the newest creation of genetically modified medical marijuana, called "Time Machine" and was transported back in time for a moment...of course there is the alternative.

He is a puppet and does only what he is told to do, signs what he is told and follows every Que from his handlers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for anti-obama news, arent we? He mis-wrote the date...and this is news?

Get better....

Exactly. Hey, I do this at the beginning of every year for about 3 months. I write last years date.

Clearly this makes me a scumbag....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Powers that Be must have let the real Obama and turned him on. They shut him off after the election and stored him away.

Turns back on and apparently the White I.T. forgot to update the date or there was some type of battery malfunction.

The "other" one is back here working hard to mess up the USA. It can't be distracted by publicty stunts, I mean diplomatic tours.

I actually hope he sticks around or takes out the "other" one. Maybe then he can really get to work on that Hope thing. Since he got elected, he has been an odd one and hasn't done much of anything that got him elected. IMO

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here's much more interesting news about Obama:

"Obama Makes It Through Another Day Of Resisting Urge To Launch All U.S. Nuclear Weapons At Once"
mobile.theonion.com...

Quote from article:
"Historians have noted that a strong desire to press the button is not uncommon among U.S. presidents. After just one year in office, Jimmy Carter wrote in his diary, "You don't leave a man alone in a room with a button like that," and two years later the pages were simply covered with the word "button" over and over again. In 1974, Richard Nixon rapidly pressed the button 12 times just prior to his resignation, but Pentagon officials had already disconnected its triggering mechanism."

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
On may 24, 1798, the Irish began their revolt against Britain....coming right off the heels to the visit to Ireland to "rediscover his roots"....perhaps this is a sign that the american faction of the NWO elite is breaking ties with the English?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join