It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation!!! Star Seeds and the Matrix Exist!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As an indigo, I truly hope you are sincere...this wait sucks. Much light and love to you Namaste. (I hope I get an email hahaha)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I would just like to learn Kung Fu....
2nd

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This smacks of cult recruitment to me. Hooking you in by trying to make you feel special. Tread with caution.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Agreed. I will definitely check in to see what the actual video has to bring otherwise I'm guessing there will be NO confirmation on the new video either!! Just be careful...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet this is going to turn out to be some religious crap or cult of some kind. Maybe just some hacker waiting to steal your info when you log into his site.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by kneverr

it clearly says the actual video is being released in a week. That video is just a preview.

"It clearly says"? Get your facts straight.

Was not replaying to "it", I was replying to the OP's directly misleading statement, where he/she very clearly said: "this video" and did so 3 times. The OP also said "this video is guaranteeing to give 100% confirmation, immediately." Was that clear enough for you or would you like to twist something else?

Here, just in case: Let me quote your...I mean his OP once again, this way you can stop trying to cause issues by attempting to spin what I was originally commenting to.

Originally posted by specialdelivery
Do you feel the answers to all existence are out there and you are destined to learn and know everything in this lifetime? This video is offering the enlightened people in this world CONFIRMATION of both the existence that lies beyond this world where indigo children have come from while also confirming the secret to the Matrix in this world.

If you are one of the star seeds, or feel you are inside a real version of the Matrix and want to come into ALL understanding, this video is offering it. The Matrix and Star Seeds are real, and the video proposes to introduce you to a truth never before revealed inside the world.

Either way, this video is guaranteeing to give 100% confirmation, immediately. What are your opinions?

Now go troll someone else friend.

Regards.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
THOSE THAT REPLIED BY EMAIL ARE ALREADY OPENING THE DOOR TO A REALITY THEY NEVER KNEW EXISTED AND SURROUNDS THE REALITY THEY INHABIT NOW.

Those who emailed have already been reponded to and the funniest part is all the arrogance in replies is self aimed, it was the denial of your own insights. This time it was real, and there is no cult, no religion, no membership, subscription, organization, donations or otherwise, this was 100% Free. Those of you who did not respond, no worries, YOU will know all about it within 90 days.

No Doomsdate prediction, just the facts. The video was after specific people, filtering out those who were desired to review ALL KNOWLEDGE, of the world above called a universe, of the world you inhabit now, and the one directly below the surface, and with evidences as given by media and other sources.

Sometimes, arrogance is your own enemy...sometimes! Have a good day all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

What if you just plain hate everyone on the planet and wake up every day praying for the strength to refrain from punching someone? What if every time you turn on the television you want to gouge you own eyes out and puncture your ear drums? What if every time you look for answers to why we're on this sh*t hole planet you come across some a**hole with something to sell or a theory they came up with after twenty beers?
Would that make me a star seed?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
the conformation

i emailed the guy and he sent me one back with a message and a link to a web site. i am not posting this as to poke fun or demean him in any way. the link to the website is posted obove.

this is what the message said

What you are about to witness is ALL TRUTH, and you will know it. You have heard enough lies and deceits. You have been indoctrinated by lies since childhood. However, when you hear lies, you suspect a lie. When you hear truth, that is explained to in a manner YOU can grasp and CONFIRM, you know TRUTH, not believe, but KNOW! The video was PURPOSELY WITHHELD and launched last evening, to insure that it was not a competitor in the propaganda of a May 21st announcement. Every word you are about to hear HAS NEVER been spoken prior. Period! You will know the TRUTH because the video offers ALL evidences EVEN FROM MEDIA who were unknowingly letting you have a peek at what is coming IMMEDIATELY, without FULL knowledge. Yes, some of YOU are not from this world and FINALLY, you will GET EVIDENCE of returning to your home IMMEDIATELY. BE PREPARED! This video exposes lies and deceits of all world religions and governments in the course of identifying WHY this world is filled with dark results. This video will introduce YOU to your home, and by virtue of human input, ALL KNOWLEDGE will be known to you TODAY, of the world below and above. You need to sponge what I will say to you now. YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED SINCE YOUTH, YOU SPEND 8 HOURS A DAY WORKING, AND NOW YOU OWE YOURSELF A HALF SHIFT TO KNOW OF EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE REVEALED TO YOU TODAY. Soak this like a sponge an dedicate yourself to KNOW TRUTH, what the world has never seen, and will never know again. This time IT IS FOR REAL. No memberships, organizations or donations are available or asked for. This is 100% FREE, and YOU will be satisfied, GUARANTEED. This is it. DO NOT WATCH this video until you are prepared to give it FULL MEASURE, or you GAIN NOTHING. The challenge is MOUNTAINOUS, after decades of deceits, the video only has a matter of time to entertain you to combat ALL the lies. You will learn very quickly that this is FREE and not COMMERCIAL, no sales will ever be offered, but FREE REDISTRIBUTION TO YOU is welcome. This is for real. YOU owe it to yourself and loved ones to KNOW WHAT IS COMING IMMEDIATELY AND TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES. AGAIN, THIS TIME IT IS FOR REAL. You have desired a day when something miraculous will come into your life, it is now, I hope this offers you comfort that it is the extraordinary that gives perception of all existence within the ordinary. The magic and mystery will unfold quick.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

im going to watch the CONFORMATION videos right now..... that oddly enough have been posted to youtube.... didnt he say never before seen and the first 50 to message him will be the first to see it before he posts them in 7 days? oh well...... wish me luck lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well i just finished the first video. im going to watch the second video tomorrow. im not going to give an opinion on his information since it is pointless and its up to the watcher to decide their own opinion. good night for now.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
And people say that Jesus is as real as the tooth fairy then spurt out dribble like this
I could give you 1000 times more solid proof of his existence that that load of garbage.

I mean seriously, who smoked too much pot before they made that video????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

as a side note, please use punctuation.

he has his own idea of religion and has the guts to tell others. whether he is right or wrong is each individuals point of view but its nice to see some one come up with new ideas.

he is saying some what of what others have said but puts it in his own and i think that is great. we all should explore spirituality and find out what suits each of us best.

i plan on talking to him and asking a few questions like "where is he getting some of his info?" and "how did he come up with some of his ideas?"

but no matter what, his videos are at least interesting and i enjoyed watching them.

and you say that you could do a better job....... well..... im waiting.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
well the end of the second video is not exactly what i expected.........

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Im 30 minutes into the video and so far its surprisingly good.
Anybody else think so?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by avwood

yes i thought to until the very end when he drops a crazy bomb. im not going to ruin it for you so you will find out. i think that allot of the spiritual and religious aspects he got dead on but its the ending that i have a problem with. but who knows he could be telling the truth.

im not going to down the man because he seems like a good person with a good heart but im very weary about him. im on email terms with the guy and i told him that i wasn't too sure about his ending claim and for him to please understand because its been said many times before and with all due respect i would like some proof.

so i am just waiting on his answer. im hoping that its a good one. but i guess we will see.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Okay yea he really lost me at the end their lol
It was all good until about the last 15 minutes when he starts to get kinda nutty

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by avwood

with all due respect i would like some proof.

do you not already contain all the proof within you?

i mean this in a very genuine way.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

My apologies for the lack of correct punctuation.

If you would like a better vid, this is one of many I can provide that provide factual proof that can be verified by thousand upon thousands of eye witnesses.

Doctors and scientists have also studied these sort of things and have admitted that a lot of what is going on is outside the realms of current knowledge.

And just as a general FYI, I have witnessed Marian phenomena in New Zealand in 1993 when a visionary from Medjugorje came for a public seminar. So I can personally vouch that these sort of things are the real deal.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

i wanted to comment back before watching the video, so i hope you dont disappoint

i have never seen jesus or marie but i have had my own events that have proven to me, that God is real. so i dont need any proof but i wanted to see if you where able to come up with something interesting. i guess im about to find out

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join