It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation!!! Star Seeds and the Matrix Exist!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do you feel the answers to all existence are out there and you are destined to learn and know everything in this lifetime? This video is offering the enlightened people in this world CONFIRMATION of both the existence that lies beyond this world where indigo children have come from while also confirming the secret to the Matrix in this world.

If you are one of the star seeds, or feel you are inside a real version of the Matrix and want to come into ALL understanding, this video is offering it. The Matrix and Star Seeds are real, and the video proposes to introduce you to a truth never before revealed inside the world.

What do you think? Are there really star seeds from other worlds inside this world? Is this world really a place where every being is being deceived by a greater force?

Either way, this video is guaranteeing to give 100% confirmation, immediately. What are your opinions?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can't watch the video right now but I have a couple questions. Will I be able to change my appearance if I unlock my own Matrix? I'd also like to be able to download information in to my brain so I can do different jobs to avoid getting bored.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Pretty pictures.
Else nothing.
That's my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If you hate the media's lies you are a star seed..if you feel out of place...star seed..So everyone is a star seed?

Do you drink water? Do you like sex? Do you sleep? CONFIRMATION you are a star seed!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
By the questions being raised in this video, everyone on ATS is a "star seed/indigo child". I'm sorry but the only "confirmation" I saw was the word "confirmation".

Still, I will stay tuned for this oh-so-revealing video.

ALS
edit on 24-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
By the questions being raised in this video, everyone on ATS is a "star seed/indigo child". I'm sorry but the only "confirmation" I saw was the word "confirmation.

Still, I will stay tuned for this oh-so-revealing video.

ALS

Confirmation just doesn't mean what it used to anymore...

(this has been confirmed)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I can't watch the video right now but I have a couple questions. Will I be able to change my appearance if I unlock my own Matrix? I'd also like to be able to download information in to my brain so I can do different jobs to avoid getting bored.

reply to post by MJZoo

Change appearance (plastic surgery and steroids) CHECK
Download new information to get a new skill (Education and training) CHECK
Welcome to your own matrix MJzoo
...oh wait....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I'm looking for something in pill form though.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's a free video, right? If so I think I'll watch it, if anything it'll have some cool pictures. Plus, if indigo children are real, I'm probably one. I've had quite a few supernatural experiences.

I've actually not read much on indigo children, but I just read the 'characteristics' section on wikipedia, wow, that sounds just like me. I mean exactly like me. I should probably read some more about indigo children before this video comes out.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: wikipedia

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Well when you find them, dont do what i did when they ask you do you want the red pill or blue pill,

and say "ill take both thanks.." as you swallow down both at once.

purple is not a nice color to live in

they never told you about that in the movie....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Aww crap....not more of this Indigo child non-sense. I think indigo people should like...be gathered up and shot off into space, maybe they'll find their true home out there...somewhere in the void of space. And they can finally leave the rest of us alone, without having to hear about how 'special' or 'englightened' they are.

special message to the 'indigo' people:

edit on 24-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery

Either way, this video is guaranteeing to give 100% confirmation, immediately. What are your opinions?

Is this a joke friend?

The video simply proposes questions to other questions and the last few seconds of the video then places the actual word "CONFIRMATION" across the screen... how is that confirmation of anything? (rhetorical) It is not.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I thought this was about the Matrix of Leadership, i suppose i won't meet Optimus Prime in this life.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

it clearly says the actual video is being released in a week. That video is just a preview.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It all makes sense now its been confirmed

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
oh....god..

oh...my....god...

there's that word again...

.......matrix...

it does not exist! it was just a movie (a bad one at that) and don't get me started in indigo children.....child abuse at it's most passive IMO.

link   
reply to post by laiguana

Your special message video just earned you
100 extra hero points

spend them wisely my friend..

link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Hah, well if that's the case, you may want to try the substance ORMUS. It is a catalyst to becoming more spiritual and having a stronger energy body. It is but one of the many paths to find the Truth.

-Namaste

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

I know right! It almost sounds like of of those commercials for anti depressants.
"Do you feel exhausted, hopeless and anxious, no matter what you do, you feel lonely."

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's my issue:

If this is about being an "Indigo" and being enlightened, why are they so focused on the negatives of the world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join