It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation!!! Star Seeds and the Matrix Exist!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TILTed

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
By the questions being raised in this video, everyone on ATS is a "star seed/indigo child". I'm sorry but the only "confirmation" I saw was the word "confirmation.

Still, I will stay tuned for this oh-so-revealing video.

ALS

Confirmation just doesn't mean what it used to anymore...

(this has been confirmed)

It means three exclamation points!!! I know I'm onto the good oil when I see them in a thread title. What further proof does one need?

IRM

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kneverr
Is this a joke friend?

The video simply proposes questions to other questions and the last few seconds of the video then places the actual word "CONFIRMATION" across the screen... how is that confirmation of anything? (rhetorical) It is not.

Well it's not is it... but you know those Indigo cats... they really aren't that bright are they!

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

I am pretty sure that video won't disappoint

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery
Do you feel the answers to all existence are out there and you are destined to learn and know everything in this lifetime? This video is offering the enlightened people in this world CONFIRMATION of both the existence that lies beyond this world where indigo children have come from while also confirming the secret to the Matrix in this world.

If you are one of the star seeds, or feel you are inside a real version of the Matrix and want to come into ALL understanding, this video is offering it. The Matrix and Star Seeds are real, and the video proposes to introduce you to a truth never before revealed inside the world.

What do you think? Are there really star seeds from other worlds inside this world? Is this world really a place where every being is being deceived by a greater force?

Either way, this video is guaranteeing to give 100% confirmation, immediately. What are your opinions?

I myself am a starseed from the Pleiades! thank you for awknowledging us starseeds for we are mostky ridiculed. I have my starseed friends i can always talk to, though and it is time for us to enforce our missions on earth before the full awakening/apocalypse. This is what we have all been waiting for.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join