It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the most likely outcome of this is the WH is guilty of laziness or sloppyness. All I have seen so far is an attack on a .pdf file

you guys realize the real LF BC is in hawaii, right ?

you might want to get off the high horse until that document is examined.

your posts may come back to haunt you

edit on 3-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

If the birth certificate is at the core of the "corruption" and the certificate gets verified as real does that mean that all arguments upon which it stands are invalid? I keep seeing references to the WND site, but it loses all credibility when you realize that the book is published and referenced often by that site. They have a horse in that race, so it's in their best interest to promote it as interest will peak book sales. Definitely a conflict of interest for anyone seeking the truth.

Hello grahag. Thank you for providing constructive commentary and insights from a different perspective.

I have to agree that it is often difficult to accept 'evidence' concerning a topic when so much of it comes from one website. I think that is a healthy attitude to have towards it, but it is also important to keep in mind, that maybe because they seem to specialize in that topic, that perhaps they spend more time collecting, examining and presenting that 'evidence' than other websites. You see what I'm trying to say? Nothing wrong with taking it with a 'grain of salt' but, I don't think it necessarily discredits the information unless they're proven to be unreliable.

As for all other arguments concerning corruption collapsing because the BC is somehow proven to be legitimate, I don't think that necessarily follows. The BC was just one of the first signs that came to light that gave some indication that there might be something wrong beneath the public image of the Obama administration. I didn't always believe that to be the case until I began investigating the topic more deeply.

I truly wish, that as some people say, that Obama really does have a real, verifiable paper copy of his BC hidden somewhere in Hawaii - but, if there is, I suspect he would have released it when J. McCain released his. To release it now, will not silence the conspiracies - unfortunately, as you and I know, I suspect it is too late.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

the most likely outcome of this is the WH is guilty of laziness or sloppyness. All I have seen so far is an attack on a .pdf file you guys realize the real LF BC is in hawaii, right ? you might want to get off the high horse until that document is examined. your posts may come back to haunt you

Hi syrinx high priest. If you are right, then why is the Obama administration producing questionable documents, instead of the real deal which easily could have dismissed this whole topic long ago?

Oh....and I don't think of it as a "high horse" - it's more like a smelly donkey.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
I truly wish, that as some people say, that Obama really does have a real, verifiable paper copy of his BC hidden somewhere in Hawaii - but, if there is, I suspect he would have released it when J. McCain released his. To release it now, will not silence the conspiracies - unfortunately, as you and I know, I suspect it is too late.
John McCain never released his birth certificate.

I think some of us would take what your side more seriously if you indeed cared for the truth as you claim you do and weren’t so casual with the actual facts.

If you are right, then why is the Obama administration producing questionable documents, instead of the real deal which easily could have dismissed this whole topic long ago?
What are these “questionable documents” you are referring to? And what is “the real deal”?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I have to agree that it is often difficult to accept 'evidence' concerning a topic when so much of it comes from one website.

Perhaps you should not have left out the fact that the single website, is also the MOST fallacy ridden publication on the planet.

For every 10 articles that appear in world nut daily, 9 of them are sensationalist and completely baseless articles....some of the Illuminati and Abduction threads here on ATS are easier to swallow than the people living in the middle earth and born inside volcano articles that are borne from WND.

Please, don't even begin to cite WND as a source of valuable information....the imagination cannot stretch that far.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

John McCain never released his birth certificate.

I think some of us would take what your side more seriously if you indeed cared for the truth as you claim you do and weren’t so casual with the actual facts.
reply to post by aptness

Hi aptness. Have you forgotten the last election cycle in which J. McCain had to submit both his long & short form for a congressional inquiry to prove his eligibility to run for President? Also, that B. Obama signed off on the resolution stating that J. McCain was eligible? There are plenty of resources outside of WND that confirm this. One article you might want to see is - www.newsmax.com...

In that article it clearly says -

During the 2008 presidential campaign, GOP nominee Sen. John McCain quickly released his birth certificate when liberal bloggers raised questions about his eligibility to be president. McCain was born at a military hospital in Panama.

The article then goes on to make clear -

Obama, for example, has not released many other documents regarding his public and private life.

Many of these documents were sought by reporters, who easily acquiesced when Obama said he would not release them – though most presidential candidates release them as a perfunctory matter.

Among the key documents that Obama continues to shield from the public:

• Obama released just one brief document detailing his personal health. McCain, on the other hand, released what he said was his complete medical file, totaling more than 1,500 pages.

• Obama refused to offer his official papers as a state legislator in Illinois. Nor did he produce correspondence, such as his schedules of appointments or letters from lobbyists, from his days in the Illinois state Senate.

• Obama did not release his client list as an attorney or his billing records. He maintained that he performed only a few hours of legal work for a nonprofit organization with ties to Tony Rezko, the Chicago businessman convicted of fraud in June 2008 but did not release billing records that would prove this assertion.

• Obama ignored requests for his records from Occidental College, where he studied for two years before transferring to Columbia University.

• Obama’s campaign refused to give Columbia, where he earned an undergraduate degree in political science, permission to release his transcripts. Former President George W. Bush and presidential contenders Al Gore and John Kerry all released their college transcripts.

• Obama did not agree to the release of his application to the Illinois State Bar, which would have cleared up intermittent allegations that his application may have been inaccurate.

• Obama did not release records from his time at Harvard Law School.

• During the presidential campaign, McCain’s campaign released a full list of all online donors. Obama’s campaign still has not released the names of those who donated at least one-third of the $750 million he raised.

Ironically, Obama accused the Bush White House of being "one of the most secretive administrations in our history," and chided then-Sen. Hillary Clinton for not releasing her White House schedules.

I hope you can see, that I am not interested in being 'casual with actual facts', however, I am interested in solid, verifiable facts which would indicate with some degree of certainty who Soetoro/Obama is. Right now, there are too many unanswered and uncomfortable questions regarding his identity which I simply cannot dismiss with the small degree of information we have about him at this time, perhaps the same is not true for you. I believe Mr. Corsi's book helps to fill in a lot of the missing pieces with evidence that is well substantiated and also contains an entire section related to the J. McCain birth certificate and how he was vetted, but Obama (believe it or not) never was.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I cannot believe that this thread is still going after it's been disproven already.

Damn, when will the lemmings learn?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Hey TheImmaculateD1 - good to hear from you again!

I guess you'll just have to learn to be patient with us until 2012 my friend.

Maybe we'll learn something by then!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Good to hear from you too, hope you and the fam are doing well and do wish you nothing but continued success in all you do.

But, this item has been disproven and you and I both know it.

Next thread please come up with an original thought please?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I cannot believe that this thread is still going after it's been disproven already.

Damn, when will the lemmings learn?

One thing I am going to say for the birthers in this thread (and anyone who has been following it, knows full well that I am categorically the antithesis to their cause), is that it is as equally difficult or impossible to DISPROVE as it is to prove. In that, I have to be fair to them by saying as much.

As much as we give them a hard time and chastise them for not being able to bring proof to the table given a PDF long form, we on the other side of the fence also cannot bring absolute proof OF to the table based upon a PDF.

Anyway, just thought I should make my personal position clear on that one.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Thank you very much ImmaculateD1 - wish you the same as well.

Of course, you know that out of respect, I am obliged to concede to your request simply because you disagree with me so eloquently.

I promise to try to be more original in any new threads I create.

Here's to many more happy discussions!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Many thanks to you alphabetaone. Although we obviously respectfully disagree on some points, I do appreciate and enjoy the thoughtful comments you provide on the issues. In all fairness, I couldn't agree with you more on this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hi aptness. Have you forgotten the last election cycle in which J. McCain had to submit both his long & short form for a congressional inquiry to prove his eligibility to run for President?
No, I didn’t, because that never happened.

Also, that B. Obama signed off on the resolution stating that J. McCain was eligible?
Yes, Obama co-sponsored a non-binding resolution declaring the Senate’s understanding that McCain was eligible. That was not my question.

There are plenty of resources outside of WND that confirm this.
You only provided one.

One article you might want to see is - www.newsmax.com...
In that article it clearly says -

During the 2008 presidential campaign, GOP nominee Sen. John McCain quickly released his birth certificate when liberal bloggers raised questions about his eligibility to be president. McCain was born at a military hospital in Panama.

I’ll help you a bit with the facts:

In February 2008 the New York Times published a piece that raised questions about McCain’s natural born citizenship status. Sen. Claire McCaskill then introduced a bill called Children of Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act, with the purpose of “clarify[ing] the law and ensure that children born to United States citizens while serving overseas in the military are eligible to become President.

It didn’t go anywhere, and I believe there were some doubts about its constitutionality, so Sen. McCaskill later introduced Senate Resolution 511, the non-binding resolution expressing the Senate’s understanding that John McCain was eligible.

There were no hearings, no one asked for or inspected McCain’s birth certificate or other documentation.

There was one question in April 2008 by Sen. Patrick Leahy, during an unrelated Judiciary Committee hearing, asking the Secretary of Homeland Security if he believed McCain was a natural born citizen. Secretary Michael Chertoff answered “[m]y assumption and my understanding is that if you are born of American parents, you are naturally a natural-born American citizen.”

That was the extent of McCain’s “vetting process.”

From a Washington Post article—

The McCain campaign has declined to publicly release his birth certificate, but a senior campaign official showed me a copy.

The existing public copies of McCain’s alleged birth certificate are from the Hollander v. McCain lawsuit, that Hollander provided, not McCain. From Hollander’s sur-reply in objection to the motion to dismiss (p. 1)—

Plaintiff respectfully submits this Sur-Reply in order to address new arguments presented in defendants' Reply and to submit Senator John McCain's ("McCain") birth certificate in support of plaintiffs claim that McCain is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

This copy of McCain’s birth certificate provided by Hollander has never been confirmed as authentic.

You claimed “there are plenty of resources outside of WND that confirm” McCain submitted “both his long & short form for a congressional inquiry,” can you show me more than one statement on one article of a conservative website?

Can you show me a confirmed and certified copy of McCain’s birth certificate? Short or long form. Does it have a seal? Is it signed by the registrar? What’s the date of filing?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

thank you shakadoodle for that info on the corsi book..i agree with you if your point is that we americans have a fraudulent president..who paid for his education. where are his college friends, and i believe i read at one time obama had in his possession dual passports..question..as a legitimate us born citizen would he be entitled to dual citizenship because his father was a kenyon failure..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by braniffone

thank you shakadoodle for that info on the corsi book..i agree with you if your point is that we americans have a fraudulent president..who paid for his education. where are his college friends, and i believe i read at one time obama had in his possession dual passports..question..as a legitimate us born citizen would he be entitled to dual citizenship because his father was a kenyon failure..

Even assuming that you might have a point (which you don't), please show us where in the Constitution, or US code that it specifically states that a person with dual citizenship (obviously one them being US) is ineligible to be President?

Have a nice day....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I disagree harshly on nearly everything Obama has done. With that being said, I don't really think ANY of this stuff will matter and he will serve out his remaining days. This day and age a president will not be impeached, fired, or whatever you would like to call it. ANYTHING that is done is subject to debate and inadmissable.

Here are some sad facts to lay out.

If we go by the race card alone. Whites alone are 72% of the population. (of which 26.7 million are White Hispanic and Latino Americans, excluding these, this category comprises 63.7% or 196.8 million) which sounds like a lot, but you have to figure at least 1/3 to 1/2 of those are undecided. So, if we go by 1/2, roughly only 34% of the white population are most likely voting against BO. Now, IF he gains the African American communities like last time, you have to add about 12% to the "undecided" white vote, which would now make it 48% on just the African American and White voters alone. Politically, you have to think that the Latino vote might be what determines the next president. Either way, racially it will be very close. Athough, as a rule, race isn't supposed to be important in presidential elections, but it did give BO the boost he needed to win last time.

Now, if we go by policies or starpower. There is not one canidate that the GOP has that is worth a hoot. None of them can gain leverage to Obama. The BEST they could come up with is some "new" flashy guy as the democrats did somewhat with Obama. Although he hasn't done a good job, he will somehow find a way to blame it on other people and before election time, he will probably convince plenty of people that he's not to blame for their troubles.

Bottom line, if the GOP does not produce a "real" person to run, BO will maintain presidency,

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Oh no need my friend!

If there is one thing I do strive to be is fair, even in being critical about myself or my own views.

OFten we become blinded thinking WE are the one who is right, but usually when I step back, I realize that my views have issues with them too.

Anyway, no worries and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join