It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

An international expert on scanners and document-imaging software filed a 22-page criminal complaint with the FBI, charging that the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is criminally fraudulent.

"What the Obama administration released is a PDF image that they are trying to pass off as a Certificate of Live Birth Long Form printed on green security paper by the Hawaiian Health Department," Doug Vogt writes, "but this form is a created forgery."

Vogt's criminal complaint asserts: "I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011, is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator programs, and the creation of this forgery of a public document constitutes a class B felony in Hawaii and multiple violations under U.S. Code section Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec.1028, and therefore an impeachable offense."

When the Obama birth certificate "forgery" comes to the public's attention, Vogt continues, "It will surpass all previous scandals including the Watergate scandal of the Nixon administration."

Well, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Corsi has delivered the goods to the FBI as he promised. This could very well be the beginning of a much brighter future for America than the one Soetoro/Obama had planned for us.

Source: www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

You have the book which consists entirely of facts with substantial corroboration and evidence. If you choose to ignore or disregard that, then it's up to you to provide whatever pertinent evidence you think exists to refute it or any single point within it. Up to now, you have failed to do so in any of your posts.

By the way, have you noticed that Mr. Corsi has proceeded with filing criminal charges with the FBI?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
here are some examples of Dr'd up photos.

some are real old !

if they could do it then, they can do it now !

how did they get the background to look "genuine" after removing parts of the original.

did they edit the negatives back then, or just create a new print ?

www.cracktwo.com...

and who does this look like ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks xuenchen - that was cool. You always seem to manage to contribute some of the most interesting and informative posts!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

You have the book which consists entirely of facts with substantial corroboration and evidence.

It sounds like you have not even so much as seen the book from a distance. I have asked over a dozen times now for just one page number with a fact on it. No one has even tried. Corsi does not even pretend it is a book full of facts and corroborating evidence. It is a book full of questions and practically no evidence of anything. You are lying about the book in a way the author has not the balls to even try. Give me one page number. Just one.

If you choose to ignore or disregard that, then it's up to you to provide whatever pertinent evidence you think exists to refute it or any single point within it. Up to now, you have failed to do so in any of your posts.

I do not need to just come up with proof and evidence of nothing for no reason. Obama is president, need me to prove it? If Corsi feels he has some "Fact" then show me where it is and I will be happy to show you what facts and evidence really look like. I am not the one making claims. Birthers are. Corsi is. You all need to come up with proof. Any proof of anything.

So far, I have asked where I can find even one fact in this book and you have responded by telling me to go find facts and prove it wrong. LOL! Prove what wrong? Corsi's questions? You better read the book before you go on.

By the way, have you noticed that Mr. Corsi has proceeded with filing criminal charges with the FBI?

Sure didn't. Corsi cannot "file criminal charges" with the FBI. That is not how your legal system works. Good luck with all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm so excited to see nothing happen from this!

This is a dead horse that has been beat beyond recognition, but I sincerely hope he gets his day in court so that it can be tossed and we can move on again... to the next distraction...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Putting this subject aside, you can do as you wish, but I would like to tell you that there is a reason why you get "gut feelings" or more scientifically called intuition. I think anyone who ignore this feeling is a fool I have had "gut feelings" save my life more than once, and even law enforcement will tell you to listen to your "gut feelings" when dealing with people because 90% of the time they are accurate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I've got the book and pages 142-235 are full of exhibits and documents referenced throughout the book that are related to Obama's past and to the BC in general. The first several pages of said documents detail the workings of the original "birthers" who sought to end McCains run before and long after he got his official congressional okey dokey that was cosponsored by Obama. The same folks who are calling foul about Obama inquiries were all over McCain like white on rice.

There is enough evidence to warrant a further and deeper investigation by the FBI. Old revelations and new ones all point to the need to get it all on the table once and for all. Time to dry this soggy rag out for good.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Antiquated....think longgg and hard, and tell me what you think....
If you had to come up with a major reason for Shaka not wanting to give you a response to your most asked question "give me something from the book to dispute", what do you think that reason would be?

The most logical.....you don't need to voice it here...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

You have the book which consists entirely of facts with substantial corroboration and evidence.

It sounds like you have not even so much as seen the book from a distance. I have asked over a dozen times now for just one page number with a fact on it. No one has even tried. Corsi does not even pretend it is a book full of facts and corroborating evidence. It is a book full of questions and practically no evidence of anything. You are lying about the book in a way the author has not the balls to even try. Give me one page number. Just one.

If you choose to ignore or disregard that, then it's up to you to provide whatever pertinent evidence you think exists to refute it or any single point within it. Up to now, you have failed to do so in any of your posts.

I do not need to just come up with proof and evidence of nothing for no reason. Obama is president, need me to prove it? If Corsi feels he has some "Fact" then show me where it is and I will be happy to show you what facts and evidence really look like. I am not the one making claims. Birthers are. Corsi is. You all need to come up with proof. Any proof of anything.

So far, I have asked where I can find even one fact in this book and you have responded by telling me to go find facts and prove it wrong. LOL! Prove what wrong? Corsi's questions? You better read the book before you go on.

Sure didn't. Corsi cannot "file criminal charges" with the FBI. That is not how your legal system works. Good luck with all that.

anyone can file criminal or civil charges in this country on anyone if they have evidence, but its up to a grand jury to decide whether to prosecute or not, in this case it will go before the justice department, then you have to get a judge willing to hear the case.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Putting this subject aside, you can do as you wish,

Really?!?!!????!!?!?

Thank you so much. I have pretty much been walking through life in this despondent fugue just wishing, hoping, almost praying that some day some complete stranger on the internet would give me permission to set my feelings aside and just look at the facts. I feel like I should send a gift basket.

but I would like to tell you that there is a reason why you get "gut feelings" or more scientifically called intuition. I think anyone who ignore this feeling is a fool I have had "gut feelings" save my life more than once, and even law enforcement will tell you to listen to your "gut feelings" when dealing with people because 90% of the time they are accurate.

You can think anything you want. A lot of people have a "gut feeling" that their god is better than your god. A lot of people have a "gut feeling" about the politician or sports team they like in a particular matchup. Unfortunately, so do their opponents.

But to be completely honest there is really only one good reason for me to decide that the "gut feeling" of some name on a forum should mean little to nothing to me. If your intuition were so amazingly accurate, I believe you would be too busy winning you gambling and lottery winnings to spend time online telling me just how intuitive you are. Or maybe Obama would actually be in at least a modicum of danger of being unseated due to ineligibility when in fact, he is already running for his second term.

Have your feelings. Use them to cross the street when unsavory character walk by or use them to grab your personal arsenal when you hear a raccoon in your trash outside. Just be sure and take them to the polls with you. You, like many Palinites, Brightbart fans, FOX news watchers seem to be under the impression that you not voting for Obama again is a concern to him. Everyone wants to feel important and that is fine. But wouldn't you rather feel important for doing something worthwhile?

Tell me honestly, do you actually believe there is a chance that Obama is going to thrown out of office over not being natural born here? A simple yes or no will do.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

anyone can file criminal or civil charges in this country on anyone if they have evidence, but its up to a grand jury to decide whether to prosecute or not, in this case it will go before the justice department, then you have to get a judge willing to hear the case.

I think perhaps terms are getting thrown around with no respect for their traditional meaning.

Anyone can file a complaint against another, civil or criminal; only the authorities can officially charge someone with wrongdoing. Only the judge can indict them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Well I guess nothing I say makes a difference because of your "I am always right" attitude. I guess all your looking for is an argument! Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Author: 'Birth certificate' prompts departure of White House counsel

The author of the best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President" charged today the resignation of White House counsel Bob Bauer is the result of his participation in the release of Barack Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth," which he fears would not stand up to the scrutiny of any serious investigation by the FBI, Congress or the media.

It appears that the mask being held in place by the many well-paid hidden minions within the Soetoro/Obama administration is starting to crumble and fall away, exposing the plethora of deceptions, corruptions and lies rotting underneath the Soetoro/Obama facade of "Hope and Change".

I know that some see the birth certificate issue as an isolated and insignificant concern. But, in reality, it is at the core of the vast corruption and manipulations of the American people by the MSM, TPTB and the government itself. When the truth of the issue is exposed, all the interlocking connections will also be exposed and be seen for what they really are and then can be effectively addressed and corrected. At the heart of the issue, is a man who swore to uphold, defend and protect The Constitution of the United States, the very man who has betrayed and violated that Constitution by releasing a fraudulent birth certificate in order to deceive the very people he has been elected to serve. This deliberate act is a seminal example of his true attitude towards the Constitution which he seems to blatantly ignore, circumvent or wilfully disregard by policies which allow the continued abuses of the TSA, government control of the Internet, takeover of various corporations, increased surveillance of innocent citizens, waivers of Universal Healthcare for his friends, while others must pay a heavy price, etc. which also serves to expose his true motivations. I'm sure many of you can think of examples of your own.

That's why this news is a critically important development. It indicates.that the "cover-up" may be failing and the beginning of the end for the people that would want to "fundamentally transform" this country into some tyrannical monstrosity stripped of the rights, freedoms and liberties guaranteed to every American citizen by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I believe that together, we can correct a great wrong that has been done and is being done to this great country. Thanks to all that have taken the time and made the effort to respond productively to this issue no matter which side you're on. Free speech is one of those rights which should never be silenced!

Please see the complete article here - www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Well I guess nothing I say makes a difference because of your "I am always right" attitude. I guess all your looking for is an argument! Enjoy!

Oh, I guess I was just supposed to change my mind, agree with you, and say you were right then?
You will have to forgive me for feeling how I feel no matter how many gut feelings you have.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

If the birth certificate is at the core of the "corruption" and the certificate gets verified as real does that mean that all arguments upon which it stands are invalid?

I keep seeing references to the WND site, but it loses all credibility when you realize that the book is published and referenced often by that site. They have a horse in that race, so it's in their best interest to promote it as interest will peak book sales. Definitely a conflict of interest for anyone seeking the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

This is a dead horse that has been beat beyond recognition, but I sincerely hope he gets his day in court so that it can be tossed and we can move on again... to the next distraction...

If nothing happens, it just shows how far gone things are. He is protected by the Soros/Rothschilds/CFR/Illuminati machine.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by grahag

If nothing happens, it just shows how far gone things are. He is protected by the Soros/Rothschilds/CFR/Illuminati machine.

Or maybe it REALLY is nothing? I've dealt with a number of threads where "proof" had been given, but it turned out to be tenuous evidence.

To me, proof is incontrovertible evidence that has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is proof, I'd like it to get to court so something can be done. Otherwise, it stays evidence and nothing will happen.

I personally don't see a conspiracy in this and I think the evidence is fabricated/misconstrued until I see something concrete.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Did that answer your question grahag? If the birthers lose it’s a conspiracy — because it can’t possibly be because their claims and suspicions are bogus...

The only acceptable outcome the birthers contemplate is if they are vindicated, anything else just means the NWO controls every branch of government, which means they no longer live in a free country, and they will promptly leave the United States. Right? Riiiight?

*crickets*

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Did that answer your question grahag? If the birthers lose it’s a conspiracy — because it can’t possibly be because their claims and suspicions are bogus...

The only acceptable outcome the birthers contemplate is if they are vindicated, anything else just means the NWO controls every branch of government, which means they no longer live in a free country, and they will promptly leave the United States. Right? Riiiight?

*crickets*

I was checking to see if anyone who was a birther would even concede the possibility that there is no conspiracy. I'll definitely concede that there IS a possibility that there is, if that makes the second step any easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join