It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help Please?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok so I searched countless threads on this site. I would like to Atral Project.

I have been practicing meditation for a few months now and tried an astral projection technique last night.

I got into a deep trance, I could feel the energy in my body, I tried to roll over "virtually" so that my spirit would roll out of my body, but what do i do next??

Any sensible answers or personal experiences are welcomed and thanked.




posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


instead of rolling over, imagine your head is rising and you feet are falling.
then once you vertical, you can turn and float..
image a place and you will be there if you believe you can.
just remember to take it slow and only travel to places you know at the start.



edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added video link



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


instead of rolling over, imagine your head is rising and you feet are falling.
then once you vertical, you can turn and float..
image a place and you will be there if you believe you can.
just remember to take it slow and only travel to places you know at the start.



edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added video link


I will try that tonight, I feel asif my soul has rolled over when i do this, my head rolls at the same time but i get this really weird sensation, I was slightly afraid at first but carried on. I tried to think of outside my house and focused on it but how will I know if im there? Will it be like im outside or will it be an image in my head?



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The experiance is diffrent for everyone, some see, some hear, some feel..
but you will know when it happens..
for example i imagened i was floating straight up the first time i did it.. and i freaked out when i could feel my nose touching the ceiling..
take your time it will come..
for me i just get feelings. i dont see images in my head at all, but i dont see dreams either.. so thats just me.
but try this link,
and google is your friend so is youtube.

www.everythingunderthemoon.net...
edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc
Ok so I searched countless threads on this site. I would like to Atral Project.




Is that the same as Astral Projecting?



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


The best and simplest etchnique invloves imagingin yourself in a round tube and you are relaxed in it it smells nice is the perfect temprature feels nice you are in the bottom of the tub and you feel water filling it from below but water you cant sink under and it takes you higher and hjigher until you reach the pin prick of approaching light at the end of the tunnel.

Before you start this exersise say aloud and ensure you mean that is is you intention to be in the astral relm once you go through that end of the tunnell, make yourself sure in your heart you know at the nd of the tunnell is the astral relm.

It wont happen quick usually about 3-6 months daily parctise, for real astral projection rather than imagination.

I personly would not reccomend it, keep meditating, keep focused on that, it is not always a nice and safe place the astral relm and it is much better to be at least 3-5 years into daily meditation practise first so you will always have Control when there.

Just meditate my friend the fruits are much better, non dangerous and long lasting than any journey and hypnosis by the spectral of the astral relm, and the same as here its all an illusion its not "reality" you will find that here in your mind and body through meditation and will probably if findit like most somewhat dissapointed as they expect sites similair to the astral and such like, reality is just that reality no better or worse than the illusion most of us live in!

Kind Regards,

Elf



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 




I have been practicing meditation for a few months now and tried an astral projection technique last night.

yeah his second line clears up that point



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf
 


More great advice Elf,
love your avatar btw

Do you have any more links that the OP might find helpful on meditation as well ?
would love to read them myself, theres always time to learn more and diffrent views.
peace.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah I meant astral, sorry.

Sprocket2cog, would i be better practicing this with my duvet on or off? I have tried google and most sites want to charge me money, ATS on the other hand has a huge wealth of knowledge for no cost atall.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


The best and simplest etchnique invloves imagingin yourself in a round tube and you are relaxed in it it smells nice is the perfect temprature feels nice you are in the bottom of the tub and you feel water filling it from below but water you cant sink under and it takes you higher and hjigher until you reach the pin prick of approaching light at the end of the tunnel.

Before you start this exersise say aloud and ensure you mean that is is you intention to be in the astral relm once you go through that end of the tunnell, make yourself sure in your heart you know at the nd of the tunnell is the astral relm.

It wont happen quick usually about 3-6 months daily parctise, for real astral projection rather than imagination.

I personly would not reccomend it, keep meditating, keep focused on that, it is not always a nice and safe place the astral relm and it is much better to be at least 3-5 years into daily meditation practise first so you will always have Control when there.

Just meditate my friend the fruits are much better, non dangerous and long lasting than any journey and hypnosis by the spectral of the astral relm, and the same as here its all an illusion its not "reality" you will find that here in your mind and body through meditation and will probably if findit like most somewhat dissapointed as they expect sites similair to the astral and such like, reality is just that reality no better or worse than the illusion most of us live in!

Kind Regards,

Elf


Thanks for the input and advice. I'll try this way aswell, I want to astral project as I want to experience evrything the human body and soul has to offer me in this lifetime. If it means its a bad experience then i'll deal with that, thank you for the effort and time anyway my friend.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


Do it how you feel comfortable on top or under, it depends how cold you get.. remember it stay warm as you reduce your breathing you will cool down.
But take you time mate.
the warnings out there are real my friend.
just remeber once you walk into the dark you ae the light and like a moth to a flame , things will see you and know your there.
so stay safe.. go slow, and if you can you should seek out a spirt guide in meditation before you go..
there's no rush to get there..
peace.
(oh and when you reply make sure you hit the reply to post button, i nearly missed this one

heres some links to read first
www.astralvoyage.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.lucidcrossroads.co.uk...
edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
reply to post by MischeviousElf
 


More great advice Elf,
love your avatar btw

Do you have any more links that the OP might find helpful on meditation as well ?
would love to read them myself, theres always time to learn more and diffrent views.
peace.


Yep noticed your sig nice
, had this for years on here, anyhow

Look at my ATS Media Account, in fact here it is, there is some media and meditation books and a forum on this topic Meditation etc Have a peek make yourself at home if you like
ATS Media: ATS Media Forum Enlightenment

That link should work if not the stuff should be on my ats media account here: MischeviousElf ATS Media Home

I am sure you will loose lots of hours of your life in reading thinking and watching if you like this stuff at the above, but hey it's a good way to spend your focus and time, all in a good cause.

Kind Regards,

Elf



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf
 

Thank you kindly Elf.
Yes i have an interest in it, I have for a while now, but its never too late to learn new tricks so to speak
thank you again for the links.
travel well my friend
blessed be.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


Ok ive made sure ive done it this time haha. What are the real dangers? I've seen insidious and a few movies with astral projection (they dont call it that, but it seems like it!). Is it true something could take control of my body or that I coud get lost. I want to venture into the astral plane alone, I would rather learn from my mistakes (hopefully not bad ones) as this is the quickest way for me to master a subject.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


The real dangers are your "own thoughts and fears", thats why meditation is a good start as elf suggests.
Read as much as you can and learn to focus, and if you are going to go alone, no one can stop you.
getting lost is possible if you think it is..
baby steps my friend, baby steps.
read the links i sent you, watch as much as you can about it..
it isnt a race..
and remember to trust your instincts, if it feels wrong then stop and take a break, look at what you did and try again when your ready.
I cant be your guide from here, i never was good at remote work with others..
but if you seek out groups near you , you should find someone who can help..
try crystal shops and places like that for flyers on free spiritual groups, and when you find a guide you will know..
remember we are both teacher and student,
travel well and safe friend.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


Thanks for the input mate. So if i believe I have strength to fight whatever evil comes along my path then I will have? Im always chopping and changing bases at the moment so the chances of me finding a group are slim. My mum visited a psychic (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and said my grandfather was constantly watching over me and with me at evry turn. Does this mean there is a chance he could guide me through the astral realm? Sorry for all the questions mate.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


Its all good, i prefer the questions, then to have you dive in unaided.
Strength is good, knowledge is better..
Seek your grandfather, thats a good start yes..
if you know him well and he is watching over you then it will be easy to contact him
try to make a link to him in meditation before you go, he may have information on the paths you should take.
he might even be able to suggest a guide that is to take you where you want to go.
listen with your heart. be clear on your intent and focus, and ask true questions..
i have to go soon, but ill be back tommorow.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


Ok nobother mate, I'll try a few of these things tonight and let you know how it goes. I'll be back on here tommorow mate.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


Didn't go to well last night, didnt feel asif my soul was doing anything, should i really deepen the trance? I try to imagine or feel myself floating upwards but the fact I can feel my bed and mattress touching my body leads me to believe im not doing anything.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc
 


Hi Ben, its something that happens, it will take time, the first thing is not to try too hard..
try starting with breathing exercises..
what i do is something like this

after relaxing, i breath in and imagine that the air is lighter then me, so i get lighter as i breath in..
now hold the breath a little bit and as you start to breath out, imagine your breath is now heavier then you, so as it goes out you get lighter again..
so by changing how you see the weight of air you get lighter as you breath in and lighter as you breath out.
like i said yesterday its not a race, it will happen when it happens.
the fact you still feel the bed means your mind isnt focused on the intent of your actions 100%

and remember some people try for years and never get there. it may not be your gift.. instead you may find you can do other things that others cant..
its all a learning curve

How long have you been meditating etc for ?
is it new to you or have you been doing it a while ?

edit on 25-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join