It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Been Replaced by an Imposter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The real President Obama was found to have been chained in an attic for two years while an impostor waylaid all his plans for the nation and all but destroyed his public standing.

This explains why the guy I see now has that evil killer look in his eye. The guy I voted for did not. Also, he has totally reversed his positions on everything. His wife must have been replaced also. She also has that evil look now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Was he replaced with this guy?

You do realize that's "the Onion" news network, right?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
aah...The Onion.

Forgot about that site.

Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Onion News Network.

Satire.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

It looks like a mix between Obama and Dennis Kucinich!

Poor Dennis...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Just because it is comedy, does not mean it could not be true. Let me look at history and see how many jokes turned out to be true. It is a theory, not somthing I am going to worry about telling everyone. I am amazed there are no nuts going full tilt with this theory. I could not even find a serious discussion about it. I think it possible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ONN also stated that the Oakland Raiders canned all their coaches after last season :-p

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am in total shock here. Has this been confirmed by other sources yet? All a quick search reveled is the youtube video, and anyone can make a video. If this is true, it certainly explains a great many things.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Just because it is comedy, does not mean it could not be true.

Did you even watch the video you posted?

It's an obvious joke, there is no truth to this..

EDIT: It gave me a laugh though. Thanks for posting just for that reason alone.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Hey, anything is possible. I'm more inclined to believe that Obama acted one way so that people would buy that he was voted in (which he wasn't. Everyone knows that by now), and once in, we see another side of the guy; the right hand of Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, and the NWO.
Doesn't that sound more plausible than "Obama locked in an attic for years"?

Originally posted by autowrench
I am in total shock here. Has this been confirmed by other sources yet? All a quick search reveled is the youtube video, and anyone can make a video. If this is true, it certainly explains a great many things.

That's sarcasm, right?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I should make a serious one. This is a serious subject. Like I said, nobody is going with this theory at all. I put the vid in there because without one, the thread dies.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did it really take seeing it was from The Onion for people to realize this was ridiculous? Just goes to show that if it's on the internet it must be true.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Mactire

Just because it is comedy, does not mean it could not be true. Let me look at history and see how many jokes turned out to be true. It is a theory, not somthing I am going to worry about telling everyone. I am amazed there are no nuts going full tilt with this theory. I could not even find a serious discussion about it. I think it possible.

Congratulations, you just validated the existence of the "Whales and Dolphins used an Atlantean earthquake machine to attack Japan in retaliation for their whaling practices" thread.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The real President Obama was found to have been chained in an attic for two years while an impostor waylaid all his plans for the nation and all but destroyed his public standing.

This explains why the guy I see now has that evil killer look in his eye. The guy I voted for did not. Also, he has totally reversed his positions on everything. His wife must have been replaced also. She also has that evil look now.

I knew it!

Actually, even Obama knows he is not the man that was running in 2008. When Seth Meyers, at the correspondents' dinner, said "But I tell you who could definitely beat you, Mr. President. 2008 Barack Obama. You would have loved him. So charismatic; so charming. Was he a little too idealistic? Maybe." At that last line, Obama totally related to what he was saying. I thought it was both sad and a little strange.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I should make a serious one. This is a serious subject. Like I said, nobody is going with this theory at all. I put the vid in there because without one, the thread dies.

You need to turn off the computer, remove the tin-foil hat and go outside......

You have actual issues.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is one of the best satirical pieces I have seen since Colloquy of the Sages, for sure it's almost poetic how they slam Obama for flip flopping.

When it comes to comedy entertainment, these guys are almost like Comedy Central or SNL, you have to remember that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I knew this guy saying he was Obama was an imposter...now I have no doubt.

Really? Come on...how about some other source of information?

Star for it being funny though!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thoughts going on under the tin foil hats...."No Wonder he signed 2008 in the queens guestbook!!!!! I have to post this on ATS!!!!" LOL.
edit on 24-5-2011 by iContact because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

You need to turn off the computer, remove the tin-foil hat and go outside......

You have actual issues.

I'll have the last laugh when his robot faceplate falls off.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Can we make a thread of all humor news organization so this doesn't keep happening? example: don't quote Onion News or cracked lol

new topics

top topics

join