It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm sure, it is such a conspiracy that we are trying to help the peoples out over there. The banks are looking after the interest of peoples. This cannot get any clearer. The ragime is so against a one world bank system. The banks only looking out for us and then we get ragimes that go against the flow. What is there to figure out? We need a one world bank system to help out the devistation of the current system. BANKS are good to peoples, what is so sinister?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wager the gold will be looted and restook Fort Nox
edit on 24-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
I wager the gold will be looted and restook Fort Nox
edit on 24-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

And who might i add will loot the gold?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow! It makes perfect sense.......Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Excellent post. What's sad is that those who continue to use fiat currency, will be completely wiped out when the "system" collapses. Oh well, I better start opening up a cash for gold shop pretty damn soon.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Anybody else want to bet agianst the US dollar? Got a couple of tomahawks for joo fool.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can't believe some people believe this is actually a humanitarian mission.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
Excellent post. What's sad is that those who continue to use fiat currency, will be completely wiped out when the "system" collapses. Oh well, I better start opening up a cash for gold shop pretty damn soon.

yep I see it coming sooner than later

imo it depends on how things move against their latest puppet king nOboma sooner if he's not going to be electable but even he get impeached tomorrow Bidden will continue their plan. WW3 and even worst martial law in America. Later if he can win another term they need him to attack Iran and Syria (if they have a real uprising). Egypt could still go to the people soon elections are going to make or break them. I think Libya is going to be a staging ground for WW3.5 while cutting off China and Russia.

edit on 24-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What do you think Obama will do next?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by UcDat

You only just worked this out? It was obvious before it all started what it was about, that and the fact that Libya has refused a central bank and was discussing the paying for oil in gold rather than dollars

War is always about money and power, the same as it was with Iraq and Afghanistan, the same as it will be with Syria, Pakistan and Iran

Exactly, and a smaller reason some people don't realize is that he just completed the manmade water system that will(or would of anyway) provide the people of Libya with free water for 50,000 years and it would of turned the desert sands into a fertile farmland. He said in a speach after it's completion that Libya would be twice as likely to be attacked from the United States. The people of Libya had it very good. Universal healthcare(if a libyan is injured overseas the government pays for it) free education including college and university(government will pay for it's citizens to study overseas), no taxes on food, subsidzed housing, interest free house loans, libyans wanting to open up a business received a one time payment on $20,000 that they didn't have to pay back! Not to mention the cash incentives for getting married and having a child. The people directly profited from the Oil trade. The rebels have already sold over a million barrels of oil stolen from the government and the people of Libya. They have a central bank already and had NATO weapons from day 1. Weapons that the Libyan army didn't have and they were all brand new. Look at all the videos of the rebels.

We know Ghaddafi has been fighting muslim extremists for over two decades. Long before the war on terror. Eastern Libya, where the rebel stronghold is, is a breedng ground for terrorists. More foreign fighters came from Libya(huge majority from eastern libya) to fight in Iraq against NATO per capita than any other country. Not to mention how we heard from the beginning that the rebels were outnumbered 10 to 1 compared to the Libyan army. Well they only have around 50,000 troops, so were being told that a group of roughly 5k is a popular uprising in a country of about 6.5 million.

You can also search, "Libyan rebels wage genocide on black workers," and see which side is really the one attacking innocent civillians. These rebels have been capturing black migrant workers who they suspect as Ghaddafi mercenaries and stabbing them to death and then beheading them in public. Who in their right mind believes these people to be a bunch of oppressed civilians who are fed up with a dictator. Don't most dictators, at least the ones that I can think of, spend lots of money on their military and none on their people? Another interesting aspect in this is Ghadaffi and the Libyan government sponsored Sarkozy in the French election. He turned his back on them after he won and they have been at odds ever since.

It disgusts me that my country has a part in this. Harper is going to ruin this country but that's for a different thread. It's obvious that the only reason this is going on is because Ghaddafi was attempting to start a gold backed dinar and wanted to have all African countries and some Arab one's to join. That mixed with the oil and water reserves and the fact they are one of a few countries to not have a central bank(theirs is currently 100% state owned) makes Libya a prime target.Qatar is a major player in this scheme as well and they do a good job of selling it through Al Jazeera. It's a good news source but it is biased when it comes to the Libyan situation. Qatar was the country that sold the oil for the rebels and was the first to recognize them. They are trying to be a big player in this. I guess we will see what happens as I thought Ghaddafi would of defeated them a while ago. Of course the airstrikes are the difference maker but it does appear as though this will go on for some time. Hopefully it turns out good for the real people of Libya, because they will be the one's who will suffer the most.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
China too is flexing some of its might as a growing economic power, by suggesting overhauling the global monetary system by boosting the use of an alternative to the U.S. dollar. It proposed expanded use of an alternative -- the International Monetary Fund's SDR, or Special Drawing Right, an accounting unit based on the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling and U.S. dollar.

Now would the US of A have the guts to bomb China to prevent them from doing this? Never! The U.S and its NATO allies can only bully lesser third world countries into submission.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Now would the US of A have the guts to bomb China to prevent them from doing this? Never! The U.S and its NATO allies can only bully lesser third world countries into submission.

True they make a living pilaging and raping at home and abroad but TPTB behind NATO would rather WW3 than let go of that power.

Even if the USA is set to fall they are already set up with China they love comunism and have already sucked the USA dry spent its military might like a drunken sailor on his first nights shoreleave. Stuffed their pockets how many trillions now gone on the wars into who's pockets? Haliberton Isreal Wall Street yep nObama real change just like this war in Libya. TBTP own our governments from the president down to all the public servents they need. Just look at what they got going on at the the TSA. A bunch of child molesting tards now guarding school events. Your whole congress minus five guys is working directly for them. Wake up get down there demand better.

edit on 25-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Doubt if there is enough gold on earth to pay for this war. Costing Billions.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Remember folks, the Lybian people were being massacred by their own government for carrying out peaceful protests. NATO didn't ask for this conflict but the urge to protect innocents and deal out justice was too great to ignore. So we all fight for the Lybian people and if they want us to manage their oil supply we will gladly do so in a way that will benefit all parties involved.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
why does this have stars and flags like its something the world doesnt already know?

2nd line just like all the other jerks do on this site

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Once again people just realize the pwer of the rothchilds.....hmmmmmmm

Shame that we are so naive to what the global outcome is to the Zionists of the world....and if The JEWISH troupe come in here and say i an bashing JEws then you will show yourselfs as the True Zionists you actually are......As the orthodox jew will not come in and start bashing people whom tlk about the Zionist movement.

The orthodox jew knows that jewishness is in the religion and not in the politics.

The Zionists will use the holocaust as causing people to be called Anti Semite as it suits there end goals....Of course libya is about the Central bank,

Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.... are these familiar names to you....are these names that mean something.....Are these nations without a Rothchilds controlled central bank....well you just might be right.

Strange how Syria has not undergone the same way as Libya is it not....since more protesters are being killed there than anywhere else......

Oh well ......we just sit back and watch....but dont't worrry peoples......draw your lines in the sand....as we will be getting our chance to make a change soon as the global situation collapses and we all are thrown into the mess.....

If anyone follows anything i write you will know the inportance of this year and how November will start the change into the New world in which we will live......

All i can suggest is keep an Eye on the Rothchilds.....the Bilderberg group....The Imf...and the way the monies move....

I know how to make fire.......do you......

love life and live life with love.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
WRONG, the real reason for NATO/US attacking Libya is to remove china business out of the middle east, do you know how much China has invested in Libya?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
We really need a ELE. Human being is the worst thing that ever existed on earth.
Everyone are seing this happen, and we just watch.
Everyone knows that is wrong invade other countrys to steal, oil, gold etc, and we just watch.
We deserve to die.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
Remember folks, the Lybian people were being massacred by their own government for carrying out peaceful protests. NATO didn't ask for this conflict but the urge to protect innocents and deal out justice was too great to ignore. So we all fight for the Lybian people and if they want us to manage their oil supply we will gladly do so in a way that will benefit all parties involved.

Too much tv on your head!! wake up!
Gaddafi is one of the best leaders on earth! He was only protecting his people
Unfortunately, since the war start, they have change is page on wikipedia. The real story was there.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by notonsamepage
When Muammar Gaddafi dies people will run out to the street and shout and cheer..

You really think so, eh? He's been in power over forty years, and the people love him.

Imagine forty years of Osama, I mean Obama, or forty years of Shrub, do you think anyone would stand for that?

Oh wait, everyone is so stupid, they would just accept it.

You didn't get my sarcasm? as i see your star buddies didn't either, lame.
edit on 25-5-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join