It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The NATO crime syndicate who suck back our taxes for this madness sheeple. Is killing to protect their cash monopoly.

ps Canada we just spent another 150 million on those bombs and thats not counting getting our 'boys' to drop them. With narly a whisper just another day at work? Seriously are Canadian soldiers brain dead tools of the elites just like the sheeple but on steroids.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Glad to see some people are standing up for this business. The more people who open their minds and walk away from apathy, the easier this transition will be.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by UcDat

Glad to see some people are standing up for this business. The more people who open their minds and walk away from apathy, the easier this transition will be.

Transition is going to be hell I'm going to get killed before I let them chip me and mine.

Until then I plan on screaming on the web about it if only to try and awaken enough of you to do something to take the beast on while we still have the freedom to do so.

+12 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You only just worked this out? It was obvious before it all started what it was about, that and the fact that Libya has refused a central bank and was discussing the paying for oil in gold rather than dollars

War is always about money and power, the same as it was with Iraq and Afghanistan, the same as it will be with Syria, Pakistan and Iran

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by UcDat

You only just worked this out? It was obvious before it all started what it was about, that and the fact that Libya has refused a central bank and was discussing the paying for oil in gold rather than dollars

War is always about money and power, the same as it was with Iraq and Afghanistan, the same as it will be with Syria, Pakistan and Iran

nope here's my first thread on this site and has you can tell by my comment here I never thought it was about justice.

Originally posted by UcDat
reply to post by CanadianDream420

they did more than just 'train' them imo
as for the UK leading just a reminder from a fellow canuk our people are in there too. Not for our interest or that of the poor victims in Libya but for those of the El ites...

Fact it was about money was obvious Nato set up a bank for the rebels before they even told us who they were.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
But fox news keeps telling me its to liberate the poor Syrians
ohh the confusion!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
We are in Afghanistan, because the Opium...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
wow, kudos to RT for some real
investigative journalism.

Spot on

u can take it to the bank ....
well in Dinars that is

most here knew this already
but it's so nice when there is
confirmation by multiple sources.

So US Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force
who are engaged in Libya operations,
what do you think of the real reason
why you are there now ???
soul searching is in order.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes sure you get a point, the oil in libya is praised, very good quality for diesel.
But the real reason, for Libya, Irak and afghanistan is because they thought US dollar had erectile disfunction.
I'm not joking here.

Libya was lobbying for a new gold dinar.
Irak wanted to drop USD when trading oil.
Afghanistan wanted to deal the pipeline with the Argentinians, ill need to double check the company name tho.

Those are the real geopolitics reasons.

edit/ the argentinian company in question is Bridas and was discussing with taliban the year before. Also another reason is to weakened Gazprom.
edit on 24-5-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
so I wonder if the US will do in Libya what it did
in Iraq after Saddam was captured ???

The 3 big banks of JP Morgan, Citibank and
Bank of America shipped in millions of US Dollars
into Saddam International Airport in 2003
after the collapse of Saddam's regime
to keep Iraq from straying from the US Dollar.

Will they do the same to Libya when Gadaffi falls ???

Folks this is all about money. It's got absolutely nothing to
do with freedoms or civil rights for Libyans.
Bankers keeping slaves indebted to them.

This is what Gadaffi was trying to avoid.
The Cartel Banks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Until then I plan on screaming on the web about it if only to try and awaken enough of you to do something to take the beast on while we still have the freedom to do so

Why don;t you scream in the streets as well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
reply to post by UcDat

Until then I plan on screaming on the web about it if only to try and awaken enough of you to do something to take the beast on while we still have the freedom to do so

Why don;t you scream in the streets as well.

Well I have told my family had them over one weekend they thought I was a bit nuts showed them about two hours of vids. Wasn't an easy pill to swallow they still believed 9/11 didnt know a thing about our fiat dollar or TPTB. This Libya war Iraq and all the rest were always for our masters sick gains. Still I do need to ramp it up this glp and youtube is only the start.
Weird to see an out of context quote here but hey always good to be quoted and thx as always for the reply.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It really is enlightening when you see all of these actions in the middle east through the lens of banking.

Check out this video too, about how people gradually shift away from paper and into physical gold:

Of course, it is possible to have a paper currency that is backed by gold (we used to) which would be the way to go - since gold is so pricey now. Silver is a better option for physical coins.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I dont think Gold is necessarily the answer to sound money. It limits growth to the avaiable gold. There is nothing wrong with paper money issued in a way to keep the prices of everyday goods stable. If you increase the money supply in sync with an expanding population and growing economy, the price of the things that can be increased in supply, such as bread, cars, Ipads, will remain stable. Only rare goods will go up, like gold, because there is more money more people and more demand for it.

However what is wrong is having a system in place where the general population is punished for an expanding economy, seen as any new money infused in the system even to prevern HyperDEflation is sattled with debt that cant be repayed, unless you get foreign currency. What is wrong is that the people who have power over the printing press print themselves money at will, not caring that in duing so they dilute the savings of those on a fixed income, essentially taking money from them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by UcDat

Not everyone worked this out, just look at the majority of the stupid sheep.

lol

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When Muammar Gaddafi dies people will run out to the street and shout and cheer..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
When Muammar Gaddafi dies people will run out to the street and shout and cheer..

You really think so, eh? He's been in power over forty years, and the people love him.

Imagine forty years of Osama, I mean Obama, or forty years of Shrub, do you think anyone would stand for that?

Oh wait, everyone is so stupid, they would just accept it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Star and Flag OP.

Many financial analysts are claiming that the first international player to switch their currency to one that is commodity-backed will instantly become the next economic powerhouse, as every other nation will want to use this new, stable currency for world trade. However, they mention the U.S., China and the Euro zone, NOT a new African currency, I guess this one has slipped under most radars, or is one of those "do not talk about or else..." stories.

I agree with Cassius666 in that the problem with a precious-metals based currency is that it dooms the economy using it to stagnation. You can only buy an ounce of gold with 28 grams of gold, which leaves war and pillaging as the only way to increase one's currency reserves... though these methods have been proven quite effective if we are to study history.

That said, it is obvious that a runaway currency with nothing other than the confidence of the state to collect taxes from its citizens as a standard of value, seems to be on its last trimesters, and something must surely be done to change the way the value of goods and services are valued.

An interesting side-note to this story is the fact that Zimbabwe is considering a switch to a gold-based currency. Though I doubt they will become the world's next economic powerhouse, it is a sure result of a currency that has so little value that its central bank has decided to print a $Trillion dollar bill. Hopefully we can get our houses in order before we have to carry wheel-barrows full of cash to the grocery store.

the Billmeister

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by notonsamepage

You really think so, eh? He's been in power over forty years, and the people love him.

Imagine forty years of Osama, I mean Obama, or forty years of Shrub, do you think anyone would stand for that?

Oh wait, everyone is so stupid, they would just accept it.

sarcasm?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The bank's only want to help ring in the new era. I cain't wait till the chips get implanted in babies. Pretty soon we will all have them. It will make our lives more easier. All we have to do when we go shopping is walk in, get our stuff and cart it out. EASY BANKING. The system will automatically take it out of your account. This should make everyone happy. Even the medical will get better. The chip will have access to all your medical records for easy access, thus BETTER CARE. WOW, this will be great. It will also be able to access police files, YOUR crimminal background. The really great thing about this is that the police will be able to track wherever you go. WOW, easier access to get all the criminals out there. Also, while tracking you, the camera's can take video of all YOU crimminals. The new system will be so wonderful, it will take all the CRIMMINAL peoples off the streets and charge those involved. I think they should add to the implantable chip. A cyanide part that if you get to bad, that all they have to do is push a button and you instantly go to sleep. Good ole U.S.A , alway's improving itself. Things are getting better all the time. I hope this will put a smile on alot more people. People always gloom and doom. I believe that people, " when outside", should always have a big ole smile on their face.
All people should be proud of what the banks are doing. You know that this is no easy task to put all this into action. It takes SKILLED peoples with a heavy burdened mind set to get all this to work. They work so hard to help us all. We should be more appreciative to all their efforts, but not. Why all the gloom and doom. Now when you go outside put a smile on your face, it will make others be happy too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join