It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: “Israel must be able to defend itself – by itself – against any threat”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Tornados are wiping out towns left and right, the economy is in the #ter. People are on foodstamps. I'm supposed to worry about funding and protecting a group of people thousands of miles away cause they want to reclaim land that was supposedly theirs 2000 years ago??? No thanks!
edit on 23-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I totally agree with you....the United States needs to pull out of the middle-east and take care of its own country.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Janky Red

The US Military was never the world's police.....they are there for other purposes and work for the NWO and big corporation. American soldiers no longer fight for their God, nation, family and friends. Those days went out the window along time ago.

Clearly, however the official marketing campaign for Americas Police work touts Freedom and the spreading of Democracy. America plays every angle which is why we cultivate such complicated messes.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
SNIPPED

First of all, you have a spell-check, use it. Second of all, have you blown up anyone today cause you're sure sounding like it? When was the last time Israel threatened any country (aside from possibly Iran and their nuclear capabilities) with annihilation? Some historical facts please? If I'm not mistaken, even on the Flotilla everyone got so steamed about, it was the the Israeli soldiers who were beaten and thrown down stairs and off railings.

Lastly of all, people, seriously? If this nimrod had been talking about African Americans he would have been screamed at by several people and his butt would have been fried by the mods by now. Why is ok if it's a Jew?
edit on 24-5-2011 by sisgood because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oboma throws Isreal under the bus, then turns around and is ready to forgive Egypt's debt, all while our country is growing broke.Something seems quite amiss with the whole scenario.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

While I do not agree with his stance on things, he is most certainly entitled to his own opinion. Would you be speaking the same tone if he were to have said "carpet bomb the Palestinians"? How about Iran?

Hypocrisy is a MOFO!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Tornados are wiping out towns left and right, the economy is in the #ter. People are on foodstamps. I'm supposed to worry about funding and protecting a group of people thousands of miles away cause they want to reclaim land that was supposedly theirs 2000 years ago??? No thanks!
edit on 23-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Totally agree with you. Israel is not part of the United States. We have no business helping or defending them. If everyone in the middle east doesn't want them there it isn't our problem. Maybe they should have tried to be better neighbors?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think Albert Pike's so-called third letter he supposedly wrote is starting to play out!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well if the us has no business helping isreal

then we have no business helping anyone else.

you people need to look up imi

isreali military industries and check out all the youtube videos about isreali weapon systems.

the fact of the matter is isreal hell even most of the world have better technology than we do.

i do not like kicking isreal to the curb the fact of the matter is most jewish and arab people cant stand obama.

look up the poll.

when isreal stands alone it is the end of days if you beleive that sort of thing

with everything happening in the world i am starting to seriously think the end is nigh.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you believe some air to the "end of times", keep this in mind, only when Israel and the Arabs find a common enemy will they unite! That just might play out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

obama could unite them

say it aint so!

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
edit on 24-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

isreali military industries and check out all the youtube videos about isreali weapon systems. the fact of the matter is isreal hell even most of the world have better technology than we do.
I would not go that far, though their tanks are certainly better. Israel is a major force in military technology as is Germany, Sweden, England, France and of course Russia. China is coming up though in many ways still generations behind. As for the rest of the world? Be serious. Brazil and India are making huge strides, mainly due to technology sharing agreements. In naval technology and doctrines no one even comes close to the US. As for air power other nations are only just now developing stealth tech we had in the 1980s. So what have we developed since then? Land combat is where we do face serious challengers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by sisgood

While I do not agree with his stance on things, he is most certainly entitled to his own opinion. Would you be speaking the same tone if he were to have said "carpet bomb the Palestinians"? How about Iran?

Hypocrisy is a MOFO!

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT EXACTLY!

Originally posted by sisgood

SNIPPED

Lastly of all, people, seriously? If this nimrod had been talking about African Americans he would have been screamed at by several people and his butt would have been fried by the mods by now. Why is ok if it's a Jew?

then why is ok to talk about blowing arab countries to the stone age but not israel? why is it not ok only if it's israel?
edit on 11/5/24 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

i would man the fact of the matter is most of the weapon systems in this countries arsenal are decades old.

alot are subpar with the rest of the world counterparts.

the biggest example of this was the introduction of the stryker apc and the slat armor

there was a deal between the us and isreal but the us canceled it.

the slat armor for the stryker was the us solution to rpgs when there were a few working systems made by isreal that could shoot down incoming rpgs.

i beleive it was the successor to iron fist the trophy system.

that is just one example of the many.

another example is supersonic crusie missiles and we are still on 30 year tomahawks.

most people do not have have cars,cell phones, and computers as old and the majority of weapons systems in the us arsenal.

theres nothing say that you have to agree with me this is just what i think
edit on 24-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I've seen stranger things happen but it appears several Middle Eastern leaders are united on making sure their leadership stays in tact and will fight to keep Obama from toppling them. They may not succeed unless they have Israel on their side. This could play out right at the very end.

You just made me think of something I read quite afew years ago.....a light bulb flash........
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by sisgood

Originally posted by sisgood

SNIPPED

then why is ok to talk about blowing arab countries to the stone age but not israel? why is it not ok only if it's israel?
edit on 11/5/24 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

Newsflash! I don't support ANYone blowing ANY country "into the stone age"! It's NOT ok for anyone to be blown up!!! Good grief, this isn't the Spanish Inquisition!!! Every people group should have basic human rights, which include the right not to get blown up!

Edit: Thank you mods!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where can i view the whole video?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mackey1224uk

Do you have any details?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's just political talk for we are about to team up with Israel and bomb Iran. It's just a bluff in hopes of getting Iran to let their guard down. They are playing the Iranians like a conductor leading an orchestra.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Iran is off the table for now because it won't be Israel going to war with Iran.......if I'm right it will be Russia!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama spent twenty years in a Black Supremacist Church that welcomes Farrakhan often, hates the US, hates the Jews and the fact anyone is surprised amazes me.

All this was know before he was elected which makes me think a voter literacy test might not be a bad idea.
None of the above is even in dispute and it's incredible people voted for him.

I've known about Reverend Wrights Church and it's teachings since years before I ever heard of Obama. You simply do not sit in those pews for that many years unless you believe the same.

Of course Wright has never been to the Mother Ship with his buddy Farrakhan. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when those two get together.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join