It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS are utter BS.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

look ufo does not mean aliens
i have seen loads of unidentifiable flying objects
so how can they be bull #

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

UFOS are not bs... there are UFOs. I have seen UFOS in the past. it doenst' mean they are of alien orgin it just means that I don' t know what they are.

Now if you said Aliens are utter BS then that is debatable

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ive seen one with my own eyes,might have not been E.Ts, could have even been from another dimension for all I know. but it was unidentified. that is all the proof I need.

Shame you wasnt with me that night. 1 MILLION YEARS OF RESEARCH COULD NOT AMOUNT TO THOSE FEW SECONDS.

keep a open mind my friend. 2 days ago nothing could go faster than the speed of light.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I know this will probably upset some people. But I am just sick and tired of all the speculation with no proof. and I mean PROOF, not hearsay or a fuzzy picture or video.

Sorry that you feel so frustrated after 35 years. I certainly understand your frustration and share it to a degree, however I thnk you're fundamentally missing the point man.

Here is the deal with aliens. This is a planet of freewill. This explains why aliens haven't killed us already given the age of our planet with respect to the rest of the cosmos. No Borg who goes about conquering the galaxy in a reductionist scientific exploration method! Why not? For the same reason that keeps them from kicking our ass, is the same reason they cannot supply absolute proof like we want.

It has to be our choice. And given the fact that they haven't killed us yet should tell you something. We are the ones who play the hollywood movies which depict them so negatively. We are the ones who fear them and we are the one's who are ruled by military mindsets who would kill them if we had a powersource great enough. It's pretty clear because that's what we do to eachother. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. They are aware of our mindset. Don't be so naive. We are the ones who have growing up to do, not them.

Aliens aren't stupid man. You think aliens don't exist because what? You got educated at Oxford or MIT or something? Or because you make 6 figures? What difference does that honestly make to civlizations who are millions of years older than ourselves?

You sir have some ego saying there's nothing to the phenomenon!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am starting to seriously doubt you have researched the subject for 35 years.

I will answer all the reasons you think their BS
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...

And trust me, I could rattle off a bunch more.

There are many reasons why the government wouldn't WANT to admit the existance of UFO's.

Here are some reasons for a UFO cover-up.

Secondly, the 21% unknowns in project Blue Book should surely acknowledge the existance of UFO's?
Governments do admit their existance.

Umm, actually their has. How many years of research did you say you've done?

en.wikipedia.org...

On one night and estimated 13,500 people saw the UFO.

And what about the Pheonix Lights?

Even if this were true, it has nothing to do with the evidence they present.

Besides, writing books and making documentarys about the subject are ways to get word out.

Tell me a couple ways they could educate the world without getting paid?

Because someone makes money off of a book has nothing to do with the evidence found in the book (as long as it is properly referenced)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by takethat

Ive seen one with my own eyes,might have not been E.Ts, could have even been from another dimension for all I know. but it was unidentified. that is all the proof I need.

Shame you wasnt with me that night. 1 MILLION YEARS OF RESEARCH COULD NOT AMOUNT TO THOSE FEW SECONDS.

keep a open mind my friend. 2 days ago nothing could go faster than the speed of light.

I love the Neutrino experiment! I hope that FERMILABS can reproduce this...and I think because of the Tsunami damage....it might take awhile for the results from Japan....but if proven correct....it has far reaching effect on Multivese theory....I would welcome this proof.

By the way....it has already been proven that Photons will move faster that the Speed of Light...approx...186,300 mps....within the transparent atomic matrix of certain geometricly cut Diamonds. Plus....FTL travel is possible when Light...ie...Photons....are effected by one dimentional singularity....such as Folding space....Wormhole effect....or Blackhole effect.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
HAHA you studied them for 35 years only to conclude they don't exist bahahaha! you satisfied?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

UFOS are utter BS

* If videos are clear and crisp, they are too clear and crisp and thus discarded as fakery. If the videos are blurry and shaky, they are of no use.
Result: No video is accepted.

* If still photos are clear and crisp, they are too good to be real. If they are fuzzy and of low quality, they are of no use.
Result: No photo is accepted.

* The US Government has denied interest in aerial phenomena for decades.
Result: There are no official offices or agencies to handle, collate and assess witness reports.

* Mainstream science rigorously ignores the subject of aerial phenomena, even going so far as to discredit those who do make an effort to investigate.
Result: There are no credentialed experts, no gold standards for identifying what may be real or not.

* Mainstream media often ridicules witness accounts.
Result: Eyewitnesses do not report sightings for fear of ridicule by the press/media, driving them underground.

* And now we are going to dismiss established authors who write about a subject that is otherwise denied, ignored and ridiculed as being only interested in profits.
Result: No book of any degree of authority or effort can be published on the subject of aerial phenomena and accepted.

The subject has been successfully killed and you win your argument not based on a single merit, but because every single avenue of investigation has been shut down.

That as they say, is a wrap.

edit on 23-9-2011 by redoubt because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join