It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS are utter BS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
After studying the phenomena for over 35 years, reading countless books, watching dozens of documentaries, a myriad of videos, I have reached the conclusion that they do not exist.I do not reach this conclusion lightly. I cite the following reasons.

1.with over 30 years of home video cameras and millions of people using them worldwide, no one has to date gotten a clear, concise, and conclusive video of a UFO other than fuzzy blurry or inconclusive footage. Most are easily explained away.

2. There is a total lack of conclusive incontrovertible physical evidence. If an alien race has been visiting Earth for so many years, they would have left something here that can conclusively be linked to their presence.

3. There isn't a world government somewhere that has come forth to the UN and presented proof of their existence.

4. There has never been a mass sighting by tens of thousands of people over a major city.If the phenomena has been around for such a long time, at some point this would have happened during the 20th century. It hasn't.

5. Most if not all proponents of the UFO phenomena have an agenda, ie a website, book sales, the lecture circuit etc. There are few people doing pure research who arent promoting a book of some kind.

I know this will probably upset some people. But I am just sick and tired of all the speculation with no proof. and I mean PROOF, not hearsay or a fuzzy picture or video.

+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
S & F for the title alone.

If there was ever a UFO, some archaeologist would have unearthed one way before now. So far all the evidence points to military technology.
edit on 23-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Actually I am, I have done a lot of research and I kept wanting to find something that would make me believe the phenomena exists. I haven't. I approached it with an open mind, and I have reached the conclusion that they dont exist, they are a myth.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
UFO's may be a myth but I hope not...it's such an interesting subject!

Hours and hours of pointless staring at the sky would be gone in a flash if there are no UFO's.

Wait...there are UFO's, you must of meant aliens are B.S. right?

+27 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

To state that UFOs don't exist is simply silly - no offense intended, friend.

The argument should be that UFOs have nothing to do with extraterrestrial or other-worldly origins. Various militaries and governmental agencies/representatives have confirmed there is a phenomena occurring - the correct question is what exactly explains the phenomena.

We have accounts of UFOs even being involved in activating nuclear defense systems as well as eluding military pursuit.

You're simply trying to answer the wrong question here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If we didn't have Unidentified Flying Objects, we would just have a bunch of Identified Flying Objects

+24 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wont lie I read a few lines and that was it...

Do you know what a UFO is? It is an "unidentified flying object" which means it could be anything! UFO doesn't mean alien....After 30 yrs research you should know this by now.

I have seen 2 in the last 2 yrs I have lived where i am currently and those things did things i have NEVER seen a plane do. I see planes all the time where I live and these things were extremely fast and then just disappeared. I am not saying they were alien in origin but they were definitely UFOs...which could mean anything.

UFOs DO exist.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

What about mothman?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dude i agree with you all the way, when i was young i was always amazed by Aliens and UFO's... but it seems today those things are easy to hoax

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Word ^ 3. I can appreciate the frustration of the OP, but there are plenty of documented UFO's. However, what is not (conclusively) documented is the ET connection.

You have to have faith, my friend - seems to work with for other belief systems.

edit: You could buy some night goggles and try that - seems they are teaming about up there. Unless, that is our own crafts duking it out. You know, I thought the NASA Tether incident was convincing to me, as well as the Martin Stubbs video.
edit on 23-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Whenever I get down about believing in UFOs...well Aliens visiting us, I always go to our ancient past. Go to any ancient megalith around the world and wonder just how the hell did they do that?

My favorite...Sacsayhuaman, in Peru.

Ancient Aliens Mysterious Places

or how about 3 retired USAF officers (1 is a retired Colonel & base commander) and discussing UFOs shutting down US nuclear missiles

Not enough? How about more former US military/DOD civilians/PhD's and their UFO stories
U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

Alien Disclosure Imminent? Minister Farrakhan Interview

Don't give up on aliens, you have to understand they are smarter than us with Great technology. Just wait, disclosure is coming one way or another

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am lucky enough to have seen impressive UFOs before. Glowing crafts high in the sky, making movements no known craft is supposed to be able to do.

If I had not seen this, I would have not gotten into UFO theories and stories. Many of which are junk. People's testimony has always been what kept me interested in the subject, rather than a fuzzy picture or video of space particles from NASA.

I have to say, I think almost all UFOs are man-made. Real Extra Terrestrials most likely do not have the need / wish to show themselves.

To research UFOs, you have to ask the right questions. Like, "Well if this happened, then what technology does our government really possess?" rather than complaining just because cellphone cameras don't meet the requirements.

There is a massive coverup. It's a cover up of intelligence. This much is true. I highly doubt any video or script on the internet will ever be allowed to show us a true UFO unless "They" will it so.
edit on 23-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I've seen a few myself - pretty cool feeling when you do - you know "that feeling" - only a UFEEEEE person who has personally seen can feel!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I personally use those images to celebrate the ingenuity of the human race.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Explain away.

While many would argue this is easily something "created" through manipulation, I digress.

This is certainly the most revealing and interesting photo set I've ever seen.

To say UFO's don't exist is merely a folly of misinterpretation. UFO's appear everywhere all the time.

Flying space ships however, is another story. But to say they don't exist either is just about as correct.

If you wanna look at a few pictures, this is a wonderful website I have found:UFOEvidence.org
edit on 23-5-2011 by Xen0m0rpH because: Well, this is awkward. External image wouldn't load correctly.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Xen0m0rpH because: Ha, this will fix it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
reply to post by Swills

I personally use those images to celebrate the ingenuity of the human race.

Make no mistake, I believe humans made most of these megaliths, with the help of aliens, because the aliens aren't gonna do it for us. How ever we made all of these ancient megaliths, one thing is for certain, that knowledge has been lost or it's a well guarded secret.

The way I see it, the earth is what, 4.6 billion years old and the universe is about 14ish billion years old? If so, then a lot of things have a huge head start on all of us.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There have been sightings of UFO's long before the airoplane was even invented. There have been sightings by too many credible witnesses. Astronaughts, airoplane pilots, police officers, multiple witnesses, psychiatrists, people from all walks of life from all over the world have witnessed seeing UFO's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join