It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2011 -- *correct HAARP RING prediction* Joplin Missouri, Center of the three rings hit!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

In his defense a new account with an opposing view posted just 4 minutes after him. That means he could have maybe watched the bottom video then commented really fast.

Or he could have previously seen these videos just as the member who posted right after him had.
edit on 23-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: word change

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Glad you subscribe. That is his job. You or I know this guy so who's to say he isnt hired to bring this info out to the public. Truth and lies will destroy all truth movements. Is he a truth teller or just another hired gun. Truth and Lies are in everything so throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not recommended. Take what you will from this guy Dutch.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themanwithnoname
reply to post by adeclerk

I'm not necessarily saying to pay attention to HAARP, i'm saying people should pay attention to this guy posting these video reports.He's predicted lots of recent tornadoes. Start looking into his stuff yourself, you'll see what i mean.

I guess he knows his meteorology. Cold wind from the pacific northwest mixing with warm tropical wind from the southeast = tornadoes in the tornado prone midwest and south. Case closed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

funny thing buddy...you posted your first reply to this thread saying "no evidence" and blah blah only 1 MINUTE AFTER HE MADE IT...you didn't even watch the video's you sap....seriously dude

Don't need to watch the video about weather if HAARP is in the title. That's how you can automatically tell a video is bogus, there is no evidence to support that HAARP is causing or even influencing anything.

Do some research on what HAARP actually does.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I thought HAARP was the cause of earthquakes?

Now it's twisters and storms.

And somehow tied in to Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin)?

If you keep stretching credibility, at some time it's gonna break and you'll end up looking unclever, even if you do accidentally get some aspect right.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The haarp crowd are definitely a bunch of nutters. They also tend to believe in pledians alot. LOL. Amusing lot of folk but I think they are missing something with their reasoning processes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by monroemike49

Amateur radio operators have bounced signals off the Moon. Can you explain why it takes three arrays to do so? Can you explain why it means HAARP has the ability to be used as a Direct Energy Weapon (are you sure you don't mean directed energy?)

Oh, I see. Another spammer for that blog.
Nevermind.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of "HAARP Rings," but I did notice something very odd on the National Weather Service radar, based out-of Little Rock, shortly after the Joplin tornado. Since watching the "wierd radar" images, I have noticed a "Spiral" or "Corkscrew" pattern in the storm fronts, which currently are in Arkansas; and they look almost identical to a "Sine Wave." Those fronts are almost exactly like a gigantic sine wave.

Here are the pictures and notice the time and I do have a video of the frames of the radar, and am not sure if I will post it here, possibly I will embed it from YouTube, but take a look at these pictures, first and let me know what you think of them. Normal weather or manipulated?

Here is a rough representation of the "corkscrew" spiral, which may not be apparent in this picture, but earlier this evening when the first of this front moved-through Arkansas, those "sine corkscrew spirals" were readily visible. Can someone get a looped radar image and post and compare it?

IF Dutchsinse' prediction formula holds-true, then so 24-48 hours from May the 23, 2011, Arkansas will see some tornadoes on the 24th or later. Going by the "HAARP Rings, Spirals, or other anomalies on the radar images."

edit on 24-5-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Theres plenty of Evidence, on this site alone, go use the search tool

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

with so much info about the haarp machine on this very site there is is obviously a way it can cause an earthquake using specific frequencies or a tornado by superheating the atmosphere and then watch how it mixes with the cooler air which is the basics for a tornado...... ( the tornado has a good source of warm, moist inflow to power it, so it grows until it reaches the "mature stage". This can last anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour, and in rare cases can be more than one mile (1.6 km) across. now an area of cool surface winds, begins to wrap around the tornado, cutting off the inflow of warm air which feeds the tornado.[16])

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainamer1ca

with so much info about the haarp machine on this very site there is is obviously a way it can cause an earthquake using specific frequencies or a tornado by superheating the atmosphere and then watch how it mixes with the cooler air which is the basics for a tornado...... ( the tornado has a good source of warm, moist inflow to power it, so it grows until it reaches the "mature stage". This can last anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour, and in rare cases can be more than one mile (1.6 km) across. now an area of cool surface winds, begins to wrap around the tornado, cutting off the inflow of warm air which feeds the tornado.[16])

So, explain for me, how exactly do they aim HAARP? Since it's stationary. Maybe I'm confused, or maybe you're claim of HAARP causing earthquakes and tornadoes is bunk.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
*sigh*

The reason you see "rings" on the national radar is because it is a composite image of all the doppler radar stations...and their radar range is a circle.

Unbelievable.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Open your mind and your eyes. Those circles or "range" limits might define the limit of the radar signal(s,) but those "notches" seen in this picture below, surely are not. There is no way those precipitation "notches" can form naturally and are the top-most "arches" of a frequency / waveform and is not radar in a traditional sense.

Don't insult my intelligence. Don't say it's something else any idiot can see, when it's not. I know what a waveform interference pattern is and what it looks like. The "new" radars can see things the old ones cannot and while it might look like some innocent radar anomaly to you, I see something else entirely. Technology exists where you can "skew" a sine waveform and combine two waveforms at different "skews" and frequencies to create "corkscrew spirals."

So if you want to disseminate disinformation and only see what you want to see, go ahead, but I will instead look at all things which seem innocuous in themselves, but become something entirely malevolent if used inappropriately or misused.

This site is a place to search for the truth and to deny ignorance! IF you are not part of the solution THEN you are part of the problem. Use your God-given brain, eyes, ears, and THINK before you open your mouth and spout disinformation and try to make people who are not crazy seem as they are. There is a special place in hell for people who do this; and you can blow smoke up your own behind.

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
*sigh*

The reason you see "rings" on the national radar is because it is a composite image of all the doppler radar stations...and their radar range is a circle.

Unbelievable.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Open your mind and your eyes. Those circles or "range" limits might define the limit of the radar signal(s,) but those "notches" seen in this picture below, surely are not. There is no way those precipitation "notches" can form naturally and are the top-most "arches" of a frequency / waveform and is not radar in a traditional sense.

Don't insult my intelligence. Don't say it's something else any idiot can see, when it's not. I know what a waveform interference pattern is and what it looks like. The "new" radars can see things the old ones cannot and while it might look like some innocent radar anomaly to you, I see something else entirely. Technology exists where you can "skew" a sine waveform and combine two waveforms at different "skews" and frequencies to create "corkscrew spirals."

So if you want to disseminate disinformation and only see what you want to see, go ahead, but I will instead look at all things which seem innocuous in themselves, but become something entirely malevolent if used inappropriately or misused.

This site is a place to search for the truth and to deny ignorance! IF you are not part of the solution THEN you are part of the problem. Use your God-given brain, eyes, ears, and THINK before you open your mouth and spout disinformation and try to make people who are not crazy seem as they are. There is a special place in hell for people who do this; and you can blow smoke up your own behind.

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
*sigh*

Unbelievable.

Originally posted by adeclerk

So, explain for me, how exactly do they aim HAARP? Since it's stationary. Maybe I'm confused, or maybe you're claim of HAARP causing earthquakes and tornadoes is bunk.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

I live in the Green Bay area and I can tell you that "Dutch" is pretty damn close with his predictions. Better than lots of meterologists! I've been paying attention to him for a while too. While we were not wiped out like Joplin, we did have severe weather and SOFTBALL sized hail within 20 miles of here. It does NOT mean that the intent was not there. There were tornados 20 miles southwest of here. Give Dutch a break!
Lets face it, the whole object is to wipe out as many people as possible(whereever they are) and get rid of the crops in the "bread basket" so those remaining will die of starvation (except those lucky enough to warrent food from the govt stock piles who are mindless). I might add that North Minneapolis, Mn a poorer area of Minneapolis go hit really hard too.
Some things HAARP does not control like Lake Michigan "protecting" our area. Many times the lake will stablize the the weather pattern and break up rotation forming storms.

Blessings and Kudos to Dutch for his efforts to inform us and help the public stay safe!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themanwithnoname
Seen this. This guy "dutchsinse" is right on the money. I've been following his reports on you tube for a while now, he's always spot on.
I don't live in the states but i'm interested in the whole HAARP thing. People need to start paying attention to him.

Why exactly do people need to pay attention to this HAARP nonsense? It heats the ionosphere, nothing sinister about that.

And what does Heating the Ionosphere do ?

There is your answer.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hey mate...you're busted. copying from other sites and pasting here. S&F for your immaturity. trying to be popular on the internet?

check out this thread. tell ya all about it.content thief
edit on 5/24/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

After today I am a believer. I watched a couple of his predictions just to see what he was talking about. He has missed a couple and maybe a day late on one or two. He has been right more than he has been wrong so there has to be something to it. Everyone is saying what the hell and he is tryiong to tell them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

this will be twice now you have refused to look at THIS as it answers how you "aim" such an antenna over the horizon!!!

and this....
edit on 27-5-2011 by Majestyka because: link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join