It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter of Grassy Knoll Photos Finally Shares Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Star for you!! I'll be tuning in. For anyone interested the following information may be helpful:

5 pm. PDT /, 6 pm. MDT /, 7 pm. CDT /, 8 pm. EDT /

--------------
I remember exactly what I was doing when President Kennedy's assassination was announced. I think most of those old enough to remember probably do, as well. I don't buy into the official story and am always interested in hearing any new or previously unresearched data.
Recommended, for any who can locate a copy, a book C 1975 by Robert Sam Anson: "They've Killed the President - The Search for the Murderers of John F. Kennedy". It includes many photos, including "The Minsk Oswald", who is much shorter than and more square of jaw than Lee Harvey...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

I'm sorry, I thought you said this was coming out at the Brass Armadillo Antiques Mall? Surely I'm mistaken.

We are reduced to hearing new information of the Kennedy assassination at the Brass Armadillo Antiques Mall?

V

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I uploaded this to my youtube page, about a year ago..
Alternate angle. I believe I made a thread about it here, as well:

Hi,
That is an interesting piece of film. Given that as another alternate or a side by side view of perhaps someone else above or alongside that gunman both shooting from the right, do you think it is possible that LHO's shot was intended as a scare, for whatever reason as a idea given to him by others? I'm thinking again about the storm drain, but as a deliberate miss on his part and just to make noise, if such an opportunity existed. I know there was some fuss on the day about the storm drain or near or at a manhole cover. The other thing is would a gunman as seen in your link have a poise like that with the right arm extended so far laterally while holding a rifle, it just looks a bit awkward, but I don't know about that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Somewhat curious, I guess, to hear what she has to say, but I think the deathbed confession of E Howard Hunt (of Watergate fame) really takes the theory out of this conspiracy.

Operation 40 pulled it off and almost every person that participated and/or cooperated with the Warren Commission (Arlen Specter, Gerald Ford, George H W Bush, and on and on and on) went on to have a solid political career.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Is there a time on this interview. I wonder what she has to say and I bet it is going to be interesting.
I think she was the one taken up to the FBI Office right after it happened. That has been a long secret she has been holding in. What took her so long? She should have told years ago if it is something important.

Sorry just saw the time posted

edit on 5/24/2011 by coolottie because: missed something

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this.

To those who ask why she didn't tell her story, go find out how many witnesses died the months following the assassination.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

To those who ask why she didn't tell her story, go find out how many witnesses died the months following the assassination.

All 120+ individuals suspected to have died as a direct result of the assassination of JFK listed in the my thread here.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Rising Against because: Wrong smiley. Duhh.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If we could get a recap of the show from one of you watching it would be nice. cant listen in right now

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought this was at the Armadillo Antiques mall, and I tried to go but work didnt let me off. Whats the word?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Did anything come of this?

I would love to have a clue what She said...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join