It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have one thing to tell president Obama to "Change" what is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would advise him to change his cabinet, zionist jews out and true representatives of the public in.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I want him to stop playing nice with Republicans.

Don't negotiate with them...push the policies he was voted in to push for.

Yes, yes, yes.

Don't hold your breath, though.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
First, we need to reverse the "Citizen's United" supreme court decision and move to completely outlaw paid lobbyist and the existence of lobbying firms. Make it illegal for anyone other than a individual voting citizens to redress their government officials regarding their needs and concerns. I'm convinced that if we remove the influence that money currently has on our politicians, it will probably solve more of our problems than any other "single" change he could make.

If I got the opportunity to change a second thing, I would probably mandate that an extra large box of facial tissue be sent out nationwide to every right wing conservative, set up for delivery on November 21, 2012. I hate to think of all those tears falling on their keyboards while they cry and whine about Obama's policies during his second term as POTUS.

If Ron Paul is the best they've got, I say bring him on. I happen to live in his district and I know what kind of an extremist he is. Good luck pushing his radical policies, we all know how well they were received the last time he ran. He couldn't even beat John McCain and as a commercial fisherman, I can honestly say that I've seen flounders that flip flop less than McCain.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

Yes, yes, yes.

Don't hold your breath, though.

WTF?

Playing nice with the Repubs is what will get Obama re-elected.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Abolish the US Air Force as a separate military branch. Prior to 1947 our Air Wings were under the US Army.

We won WWII with our Air Wings under the Army. We can't afford it being a separate military branch anymore.

1/3rd of America will be dead by 2020. Too many old people kicking the bucket.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So many things and picking just one is hard.

I would start with his name, Obama is too close to the other terrorist's name, and it's a tongue twister to keep them seperated. Then the list would go on ad infinitum.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
So many things and picking just one is hard.

I would start with his name, Obama is too close to the other terrorist's name, and it's a tongue twister to keep them seperated. Then the list would go on ad infinitum.

So wait.....You are telling me that you have one thing that you can push to change, and you would pick his name??? Wow there are some childish people out there.....Nothing to better mankind, or your fellow citizens, but his name.....WOW

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A single payer healthcare system for those Americans I know cannot afford health insurance.

An ultimatium to Israel to withdrawl to the 1967 borders and allow the Palestinians to create a state in the West Bank & Gaza, or the aid and UN veto is withheld.
(Laughing bitterly becasue of how unlikely that is too happen).

A massive investment/subsidies in real clean energies (not Ethanhol, Nuclear or Biomass) so the whole world can benefit frm the advancements this would produce.

A COMPLETE American military withdrawl from the Iraq.

Indict President Bush and his co-horts on crimes against Humanity, becasue of 'The War Of Agression' commited against Iraq.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh, there are so many! But the OP asked for one... I'd say get the lobbyists out of Washington (and put them out of business). I think that's the biggest problem with politics. A Broken Promise

I agree. I'd like to see him continue to do what he said he would (and that means not playing so nice with those whose only goal is to impede his progress). He has actually done a lot of what he said he would, and if given more time, I have every confidence that he will continue to do that.

Also:
Get us out of these wars
Terminate the Patriot Act
Repeal the Bush tax cuts
Close Guantanamo Bay
Kick the Lobbyists out! (no money in politics)
Legalize marriage equality
Single Payer Health Care
Make Corporations NOT citizens.

edit on 5/24/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
corporate and trade laws. make sanctions/taxes for corporations who outsource.
DUH!

Then tell jackoff to resign...cause I am sick of retards being in the office...a long line of retards!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
STOP these endless continuing Imperial George Bush'ian war adventures. You are NOT going to FORCE (sic) "freedom and democracy" on cultures and races of people who were doing their own thing for thousands of years. STOP with these TSA gropers. And now they are trying to terrorize freakin PROMS? Are you kidding me? Because Al Qaeda might be there? That is CLINICAL INSANITY. STOP acting like Third Reich Nazis and Soviet KGB.

Get it???

(No?)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
His ways..

I would ask him to change his ways..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would tell him to change his address and let someone that loves this country and is qualified for his current job to take over. I guess we will be doing that soon enough though
I would tell him to secure our borders .
and to quit spending like Monty Brewster
edit on 24-5-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: changed a word

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Ahhh...don't be suprised by this...it's only the start of the list as I said.

I wonder if name calling is CHILDISH too? Hmmmm.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

NULLIFY ALL TREATIES!

This means give the World Trade Organization, NAFTA, CAFTA AND the UN among others the boot.

I do not want the World Trade Organization or the United Nations WRITING the LAWS of the USA and that is what is happening.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yup, and NAFTA was greenlighted under a --- Democrat --- Administration. Shell game. I have said this before, and I'll say it again. Next time, lets make the PTB's jaws drop. They EXPECT us to vote yet again AS EXPECTED.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He needs to change his stance on the U.S. Constitution. You know, the thing he wipes his feet on every chance he gets.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join