It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have one thing to tell president Obama to "Change" what is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am hoping that someone in the administration subscribes to this website and reads this thread.

If you were put in a position of temporary power, in which the president HAS to change right now, what is it??

Maybe us on ATS can possibly get a word through to this corrupt organization and for them to actually realize for a second that citizens are pissed off about all the stupid policies and procedures our president enforces..

What is the most important?

1. Oil and gas prices?
2. Murder and nothing being done about the Geneva Convention?
3. War all over the middle east?
4. Economy?

Be thoughtful here and you do not have to pick one that I posted here, just a start to the thought process here.

Jump in and post something that COULD possibly be heard by the government..

Me personally, I would force a change to drill for oil in the U.S. to not only save tons of money for citizens, but also help the economy with the job market!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

his BIB. he' dribbles to much crap!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

Excellent start

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
He really needs to change his Photoshop 'expert'.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would tell him to start thinking of the public and start using his common sense that seems to have went out of the window when he was elected to office.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He needs to provide all Americans with a large shovel. To deal with all his Bullsh---!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

His Skin.......no no no, I just wanted to be the first that is all. You knew it was coming, so now it is out of the way.

Honestly, I would love for him to get back to his campaign promises that won him my vote.

Transparency. Brutally honest transparency, even if we don't like what we find out.
Domestic projects and infrastructure. I would love to see all of that bail out money taken back from the failing corporations and put into bridges and power line grids.
How about letting GM fail, and putting all that ingenuity to work creating start up manufacturers for the cars of tomorrow instead of the cars of yesterday?
How about letting all those failing banks......fail? FDIC protects the depositers, and the next round of banks will hopefully be more frugal with our money!

That would be a good start. He had the right ideas on the campaign trail, and he had 2 years with Congress in the palm of his hand.....what happened?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Upgrade the trust in the system you represent with the people who support leaders in your current position.

Be well "O"

edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
His address.
His sense of humor.
The way he treats the press.
His definition of transparency.
His ego.
His addiction to the teleprompter!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Afterthought because: Can't forget the teleprompter!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I want him to stop playing nice with Republicans.

Don't negotiate with them...push the policies he was voted in to push for.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah I hear you. Couldn't agree more either.... I believe GM is supposed to be paying back their bailout soon....So now what happens to that money?? Beside lining the pockets of them anyways..... There are so many things that SHOULD be changed.

I did lose some respect for your opinion when you stated that you voted for him..
BUT I do agree with what you say, and I wish there would just be one person in the history of presidency that would hold true to AT LEAST one of their promises made in attempt to get elected....

Why even have campaigning if nothing is followed through with??

We need to pass a law stating that if you do not follow through with your plans and have a plan of attack for them, then you are fired as president...Why not??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm a Republican and a Tea Partier, and the policies I voted him in to push were not huge-scale bailouts and thousands of pages overhauling the entire healthcare system.

I wanted to see healthcare "reform" like expanding coverage to the uninsured, not forcefeeding it to small businesses?

I wanted to see 100s of billions of dollars spent, on domestic projects and infrastructure, not fatcat bailouts and paying banks interest to NOT loan money?

So sure, I agree with you, I'd like to see him pushing his original agenda, but that means playing nice with the Republicans and ignoring his own party, not the other way around!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Man up and cut your puppet strings, make good on some of your promises like bringing home our troops.
edit on 23-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
He needs to change himself into Ron Paul, destroy the FED, end the wars, and stop lying, but if he did that he probably wouldn't be president anymore.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How about I keep my Guns, Freedom, and Money, and Obama can keep the "change"...

About all I have to say on that topic

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
His delivery.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I would tell him to change the color of the sidewalk directly below the Empire State Building by jumping off of it.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

His Skin.......no no no, I just wanted to be the first that is all. You knew it was coming, so now it is out of the way.

Honestly, I would love for him to get back to his campaign promises that won him my vote.

Transparency. Brutally honest transparency, even if we don't like what we find out.
Domestic projects and infrastructure. I would love to see all of that bail out money taken back from the failing corporations and put into bridges and power line grids.
How about letting GM fail, and putting all that ingenuity to work creating start up manufacturers for the cars of tomorrow instead of the cars of yesterday?
How about letting all those failing banks......fail? FDIC protects the depositers, and the next round of banks will hopefully be more frugal with our money!

That would be a good start. He had the right ideas on the campaign trail, and he had 2 years with Congress in the palm of his hand.....what happened?

What happened? Well, he, along with every other Marxist radical knows good and well that they could never get elected here in the U.S. by being themselves on the campaign trail. He had to flat out lie and tell America what he thought they wanted to hear, and apparently it worked. He never had any intention of keeping to his "promises", because he, along with every other Alinskyite radical believe that the "ends justify the means", so if they have to flat out lie in order to further their agenda they will do so and not lose any sleep over it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If i could only say ONE thing it would be to ask him to make lobbying illegal. Dump all the special interest groups in DC so politicians votes and views aren't clouded by money. Then maybe the will of the people has a little more chance of swaying policy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would like him to change the policy on GMO foods/Monsanto.
In other words ban the poison we are practically being forced to eat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join