It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay black people so you got a black president....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
good congratulations it just proved to you that the white house Administration is not a racist...

but do you check on him? do you keep up with his policies to see if he is doing a good job? do you even pay attention to see if he is setting things straight and not just accepting lies that are told from the GOV?

or do you just look at Obama and go "yeah!! he da man!"... looks to me like he says more than he does... arent those called actors?

and whats up with White people bashing anyone who tries to say Obama is doing a terrible job?...

listen im white, i am not a redneck loser, and i am most certainly am not a racist.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
hah
ahah
haaa

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
We're in an f' ing recession and some people literally can't afford bread. That enough for ya ? By the way, I'm black and too young to vote. Obama's just the same as the others, no different. My mother didn't vote at all, we either had the choice of the black man or "I can see Russia from my house"

My mother didn't bother to vote at all.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
good congratulations it just proved to you that the white house Administration is not a racist...

but do you check on him? do you keep up with his policies to see if he is doing a good job? do you even pay attention to see if he is setting things straight and not just accepting lies that are told from the GOV?

or do you just look at Obama and go "yeah!! he da man!"... looks to me like he says more than he does... arent those called actors?

and whats up with White people bashing anyone who tries to say Obama is doing a terrible job?...

listen im white, i am not a redneck loser, and i am most certainly am not a racist.

Racist and uninformed.

Pleanty of white people only voted for Obama because he is black. Just as pleanty of black voters would have weighed up the issues of all parties and made an informed decision before voting.

You finish your rant by stating you're not racist, but you've lumped and entire race together and just assumed they all voted for obama with a 'Well, i'm black, he's black, I'll vote for him' mentality.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

BHO sucks.. theres no denying it.. he hasnt done anything to improve this country.. but then neither did dubya.. they are both puppets for others
I will hold off on other thoughts until another time unless I feel the need to say them in this thread
and btw i'm a redneck... why does that make me a loser? cause you say so?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

thats not racist you idiot, wanna see real racism? watch WW2 videos

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

or the little rascals.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
elephant in the room no one is talking about .........

anybody remember this back when obama was elected...... this kind of crap pisses me off

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

People here aren't going to listen to what you have to say or treat you with respect if you recur to insults.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say...

Are you saying that because you're not sending Africans off to the gas chambers, then nothing you've said is racist? It doesn't matter how blatant or how passive aggressive you put it, it's still racist.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I used to drive a cab around election time, and I often drove this black middle-aged female teacher to and from work while she would carry on about Obama. Then, one day, she happened to ask me what I thought about Obama and the election. Well, being as how Asperger's forces me to say exactly what I think all the time no matter what, I simply informed her that Obama was just a blackfaced puppet for the NWO and that only a naive person would ever think that anything in this world could improve when it is all rigged otherwise. She took it pretty well, but I will never forget the look on that woman's face!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
elephant in the room no one is talking about .........

anybody remember this back when obama was elected...... this kind of crap pisses me off

I was gunna say something about this thread but not anymore.

Good job.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Watching this video now.... it was almost a premonition...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Please tell me this isn't what people automatically assume black people are, because if it is, it would explain a lot of the tension that goes about in the United States. General misinformation and horrid stereotypes are horrid.
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well sadly the color-voting is not over. I have already met lots of people who are already saying, "Well now we can vote for Herman Cain! He's black and no one can call us racist anymore!" We really need to get past the color of the skin and look at the deep issues. Our country is sinking quick and this ignorance is only speeding up the process.

Btw.. GodofWar411, that video... was awful.
lol
edit on 23-5-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
We all speak as one collective. On behalf of the "blacks"... We LUV ObAma! He is the messiah! Lord ah mercy!

Actually I don't think Obama is anything more than a politician. He's got no soul. The way he talks is bland and I think he shows very little passion in his speaches. Personally I was hoping he would do more to end the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Oh and Libya?

I am Canadian though so I couldn't vote. Still I am no fool. I see who is in charge here. That's why I feel justified in talking US politics.

"We are the blacks. You will be assimilated. Resistence is futile."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Is it just me that finds his comment extremely ironic ?

I've seen quite a few of your posts lately sir ... i am far from impressed with you, and you choice of offensive words ...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i think the use of the word racist is completly wrong. we are all the same race, its just that there are different colours of people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

i didn't think it was going to be that way .... but i heard plenty of crap during the election and and saw plenty of video that headed down the same road as this one....
and after the election in my area it all got worse....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Please stop this too..

He is HALF black which means he is just as much white as he is black. Does the color of his skin or religion really matter?!

My god people....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join