It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay black people so you got a black president....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Please stop this too..

He is HALF black which means he is just as much white as he is black. Does the color of his skin or religion really matter?!

My god people....

no it doesn't you idiot.... unfortunately i voted for the him like a moron that was before my eyes where opened....
oh yeah i am not racist i go by what i see so again it's not cause hes black it's about the people that "support" him

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Then why not post a rant about Bilderberg, and how they've hijacked the world? Afterall; its not voters that put these people into power, its Bilderberg, who sets the deck.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
looks to me like he says more than he does... arent those called actors?

No. They're called politicians.
Speaking as a mixed race citizen of the United Kingdom, he seems to be doing a pretty decent job. Relatively speaking anyway. I mean at least his IQ is at least on par with that of the rest of humanity.... not like that last guy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

and i am most certainly am not a racist.

Oh yes you are and and uninformed fox zombie too. I can tell. I think it would be best for everyone if you just left this place. You see people that aren't racist can see it better than people who are. I'm waiting any minute for the proverbial. "But I have friends who are black". Trust me we can tell and Im white, northern yankee and no more racist than I can help.

P.S. I also work for the Civil Rights Commission so I see it a lot.
edit on Mon May 23rd, 2011 by damwel because: to add

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
We're in an f' ing recession and some people literally can't afford bread. That enough for ya ? By the way, I'm black and too young to vote. Obama's just the same as the others, no different. My mother didn't vote at all, we either had the choice of the black man or "I can see Russia from my house"

My mother didn't bother to vote at all.

In totally agreement here. Given the option do you choose the time bomb or the time bomb? I know folks that didn't vote for Obama because he was black, but simply because they truly believed McCain would croak under the stress and we would be left with Russia.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OP assumes too much and knows too little

Like all black people wanted Obama as president---WRONG
or that black people are not capable of using common sense when it comes to voting ---WRONG AGAIN

But I guess if you think all black people speak like a caricature of the stereotypical black person: "he da man!" ---you could believe anything about black people

and it's funny how racists on the internet always have to end with "Oh BTW I am not a racist...."

You shouldn't have to say that... but you know in your heart (if you have one) you sound/are racist. That last bit won't help you out when it comes to people who actually have a BRAIN and some COMMON SENSE.

What upset me more was the whole "rock star" factor. People my age knew nothing about where he stood on issues but thought he was SO COOL and YOUNG and HIP, so of course they voted for him.

I didn't vote for him then and will not vote for him in 2012.
edit on 23-5-2011 by 08051962 because: extra bits to suck on for the racist OP and his idiot supporters

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I do not think that black people can afford to back any president that cannot deliver and get the country back on its feet. This weekend the FT front pades carried an article on America's week jobs data. A double dip recession is still a possibility.

The fact that Obama is not directly responsible for ALL of the problems is academic. It is still his watch!

Assuming that black people are a homogenous block yelling "give a brother a break" is a racist stereotype.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

edit on 6/5/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

good congratulations it just proved to you that the white house Administration is not a racist...

It proves the "White House" is not racist? Did the White House elect him, are the white house administrators the only ones with a vote? Or did the American People elect him?

but do you check on him? do you keep up with his policies to see if he is doing a good job? do you even pay attention to see if he is setting things straight and not just accepting lies that are told from the GOV?

Why are you suggesting that black voters are inept? That they pay no attention to politics? You are insinuating that black people have no idea what they are doing, do you not see your own racism?

or do you just look at Obama and go "yeah!! he da man!"... looks to me like he says more than he does... arent those called actors?

You are mocking black people, again insinuating that are unable to examine the President's performance, other than the color of his skin, suggesting they have no capacity to do so.

and whats up with White people bashing anyone who tries to say Obama is doing a terrible job?...

It's called Free Speech, and as you have demonstrated here, anyone, no matter how uninformed, unknowledgeable, or however racist anyone is, have it.

listen im white, i am not a redneck loser, and i am most certainly am not a racist.

Au Contrare, sir. You are most definitely a racist. And sadly, one who only bases it on historical stereotypes.
The worse kind. Mindless.

This is appalling.

edit on 6/5/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join