It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting info and updates for UFO... Being shot at???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF.

STOP DISCUSSING EACH OTHER and STOP THE NAME CALLING>

You Will Be Post Banned.,

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Lol this thread is more blacked out than an official declassified government document!!!

It's a good thing ATS isn't catholic school or I'd have welts on the backs of both my hands...

I apologize to any and all interested in this thread, I shouldn't have aloud a members insults to make me stoop to name calling and retaliation. Please continue to check back for updates.

edit on 23-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Honestly, I didn't know anything about these missile launches so sadly the only source I have at the moment is that Kevin smith guy.

Really, and you admit that publicly? Braver man than I. Having seen many launches I can say they they do exactly the things people on the internet claim are "wormholes" "vortexes" or whatever else their ignorance compels them to post.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I appreciate the comments, that guys a douche...

So to call someone a douche is not an insult, but to call come someone ignorant is?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ignorant is not an insult. It is simply a lack of knowledge and understanding of commonly accepted facts. Though, most of the time around here ignorance is willful, but that doesn't change the fact that the word ignorant IS NOT AN INSULT.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thats it let your sense of humor take over. Love that reply. Don't respond and they get no attention and go away.

Oh, and I wanted to ask have you been aproached to keep quite?
I was on another thread about the UFO Battle at Fort Benning, GA. told by Command Sargent Major Norton. This involved taking about 200 soldiers on their crafts and putting implants in them. 1 or 2 helicopters crashed, many were shot with something like beams of sulphur, they had 3 degree burns and fever up to 108. That was in 77 also in 86, a crash, and 2006. about 8 dead ETs and 2 living. He said each time it was different aliens and different craft. He is still in the military, but told he is in big trouble for talking. this video March 2011

This is # 1 there are about 9-10 parts. Now I know why Mexico gets all of the good sightings. The US can stop UFOs at the boarder.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thank you, and no I have not been approached...

However, I'm fairly positive THEY ARE LISTENING!

I actually just put up a thread about the fact I think somebody has hacked my iPhone, Thread I'm speaking ofpublic or or private I'm fairly positive it is the case, I'm just a firm believer coincidences are rare! And it all started right after I fell down this rabbit hole! So I'm thinking big brother...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Fair play to you for bring to the table something interesting. Dont let others beat you down as we all have a place on this website to openly discuss and healthily debate anything. Lets not offend people.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You know, I'm a firm believer that magic is real... And before you make any snap judgements at me, there is a lot more historical documentation, scrolls, scriptures, etc... of magic than that of the majority of historical information we all just accept as "fact".

I believe magic was prevalent!!! I believe there were lots of those who could perform it and the leaders feared this. Magicians were viewed as gods and therefore respected and help more power with the people than the so called leaders.

Unable to compete with their magic and helpless to win back their unquestioned power in leadership, they devised a plan. A plan of doubt.

Maybe they can't perform real magic, but if they can duplicate even one single act of magic with smoke and mirrors, then show the people that it wasn't real magic at all... The seed doubt would be planted into their minds and the downfall of sorcery began!

My point is, my new friend... Not everything is a UFO, but on the flip side, not everything can be explained... If you continue discouraging others to post WHAT THEY BELIEVE, then the misinformation wins... The phony explanations did their jobs, and eventually people just stop looking up, stop reporting what they see, and then there aren't any reports to go through and separate fact from fiction.

It's nit tge UFO "experts" that bring validity to the table, it's the Joe Schmoe video taping his dog sloppy in the park and catches something crazy in the sky! He might not be an expert of rockets, a self-proclaimed UFO investigator, or even know the difference between a fighter jet and an airliner, but as long as he brings his shot to the table, it's a win for all of us!

edit on 24-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi OP. Interesting thread. I'm curious. You said you took some photos of the UFO you saw. Are they available to see anywhere online? Is it possible for you to post them on this thread?

I work for the UK Government, so our internet access is pretty strictly filtered at work. So, apologies if you already did and I can't see it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDawn60

I linked to the photos on the thread intro.

And no problem, that makes sence. Lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

In the spirit of humor....

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join