It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting info and updates for UFO... Being shot at???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As those of you following know, I witnessed a UFO in Oswego Illinois...

I was able to grab a pretty decent shot of what is either the UFO itself UFO flaming toward the earth or as the MUFON investigation is leaning, quite potentially a missile shooting at the UFO.

The combination of quick photos and the witness testimony of me and my daughter helped with this investigation.

The after math's spiral Spiralhelps to determine this as a possible explication, which has been "unofficially" (for the moment) confirmed by some experts... This could have been fired by one of the two jets I saw shortly after... It would also explain the clean up crew that a witness had reported to me just below where I estimated this object would have hit the ground.

As their new "regular" on their radio show, I've actually turned a lot of people onto above top secret as a result of this incident and have advertised this website over the radio in multiple countries and multiple radio stations and to hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people!!!

(your welcome ATS)

You can hear my new buddy the President of Illinois MUFON Sam at a convention discussing this very incident among many other interesting things at Beyond the Threshold

The reason for this new thread, is that this new information takes the to a whole new audience... The confirmed missile launches in Arizona? And unconfirmed witness accounts of military missiles be launched? Pretty interesting twist if you ask me!

Anybody else out there witnessing missiles being fired/launched

Note: this is still an open investigation with MUFON, you will be hearing updates almost weekly as the investigation continues. Stay tuned!

edit on 22-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: Phone almost died, had to quick pos where I was...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What happen to MUFON?
You could pull up the last 20 incidents,but it's all screwed up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I don't understand the question?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You mentioned you have a connection to MUFON
and I check the site everyonce in a while,usually look
at the last 20 reports,and it's,like screwed up.
But alot of reports about triangle ships with 8 lights.

Oh,all what's up with the missiles?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Yeah sorry I thought that was a little more "known" than it turns out to be... I was on another radio show and the guy was talking about them, I'll get the link shortly... Sorry about that.

Turns out siting of missiles have been turning up nationwide and one of the denied accurences was later confirmed. Although the reasoning was not explained...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes,this whole story is interesting .
Sorry for the confusion.

I ,personally have not seen anything,but there was a thread posted awhile back
or so ago about something caught on weather radar coming from
about N.W. Washington State all the way to Nevada.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

It has been my concern for a while we might already be at war with the Aliens, but if so, it looks like it is coming out in the open. O Boy ! are we in deep doo doo if this is the case. I saw the thing about the Missile across Washington State. And don't forget that Missile fired off of California Coast. That was hushed and no one knows who fired it or a what? They don't shoot at something unless they know for sure it is threating.

Also there was something on ATS the other day about Obama being able to declare war on American soil. I was afraid we ats members might be on his list, but maybe its the ETs. I never did trust those Pleiades.

ATS should start a News show.
With all these ATS members seeing more and going out to findout things, it would be a great show.

S&F Keep the info coming.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The other show I was on was www.kevinsmithshow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The Kevin Smith Show I had a 2 hour spot on there, but I can't find any archived shows? If you can let me know!

He knows a lot about that missile stuff.

The show I was on was last Sunday (not yesterday)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I think you confused my excitement for self-promoting arrogance. I wasn't out looking for anything, stumbled across a strange seemingly controlled object, managed to actually catch a picture of it, and as a result I have leaped into a rabit hole of interviews with UFO experts, authors, conspiracy, etc...

I was actually excited for above top secret which is why I name dropped them several times during tge interviews and radio air time.

This is an exciting subject and I consider myself lucky to be a part of it!

People like you who discourage others from sharing their experiences make me sick l!

I don't care if you like me, agree with or believe in my story, or even that UFOs exist. But save your insults for somebody that might actually be offended!
edit on 23-5-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking more into the local missile launches, as I have not heard much on this subject. Do you by chance have any good links?

Ignore this fool trolling your thread. It's quite obvious this person gets their rocks from attempting to humiliate someone else or by putting themselves above you intellectually. It's all just self-important dribble. The kind of losers we should all simply learn to ignore.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Honestly, I didn't know anything about these missile launches so sadly the only source I have at the moment is that Kevin smith guy. He mentioned sources when I was on his show, but I didn't wrote them down because I assumed like everybody else it would be archived. Although, this doesn't seem to be the case? =/

I appreciate the comments, that guys a douche... To go out of your way just to bash other peoples experiences and ridicule them for their excitement, what's the point?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

It has been my concern for a while we might already be at war with the Aliens, but if so, it looks like it is coming out in the open. O Boy ! are we in deep doo doo if this is the case. I saw the thing about the Missile across Washington State. And don't forget that Missile fired off of California Coast. That was hushed and no one knows who fired it or a what? They don't shoot at something unless they know for sure it is threating.

You know, I've been kind of wondering the same thing actually. I have seen some weird things in the sky over the last year or so that I simply can not find an explanation for no matter how hard I try. That idea has occured to me.

OP, thanks for this thread! I will be following it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes,this whole story is interesting .

thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join