It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Media Ignores Germany’s Spiegel’s Report That Wall St Committed a Monumental Insider Bank Rob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I,have been doing some researching in facts about this wall street,that is taking our money.The wall street banks we keep bailing out..Well,came up with some weird facts.Some is that 51% of wall street owned by Germans......This surprised me.,then I,found these articles......Just Admit It. The Germans Are Taking Over the NYSE.so i,went searching and found this article..
so Germans and our WALL STREET,AND OUR BORROWING IS FROM CHINA,SO WHAT DOES USA OWN OR HAVE? I,heard other countries own our ports,to.

then I,found this old article,media didn't want to talk about.

It doesn’t seem to matter if it’s an artificially created deficit in Wisconsin which results in union busting mania or the Wall Street banksters plundering our financial institutions. The solution is always the same and that is to balance the budget or pay for the bail out on the backs of working class America rather than asking those responsible to be held accountable. God forbid that America’s rich would ever be asked to pay their fair share of taxes to help correct these problems. Additionally in America, we have a media which is owned by the plutocracy who too often ignores the truth. The truth is the Wall Street banksters are in the process of creating a second crash that you will be asked to pay for. There is one important difference this time major mainstream European news organizations like Der Spiegel have warned us of a coming second crash.

They claim this to,here in america,what is our government doing behind our backs.
The Library is America’s last truly socialized institution and you’re about to lose it,to...my.firedoglake.com...< br />

What do you think about this....

Wall Street Journal Leaks: Try Your Luck, Leakers! Brian Doherty | May 6, 2011 The Wall Street Journal launches its own version of WikiLeaks, called SafeHouse, soliciting secret documents from would-be leakers. Gawker discusses both the weak security in its initial launch (which the Journal says it will fix), and some small print you might want to think of before you leak: unlike Wikileaks, SafeHouse includes a doozy of a caveat in its Terms of Use: "Except when we have a separately negotiated confidentiality agreement… we reserve the right to disclose any information about you to law enforcement authorities or to a requesting third party, without notice, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate our systems properly, to protect the property or rights of Dow Jones or any affiliated companies, and to safeguard the interests of others.
,just letting you know,anything find or you tell them,they will tell.

NYSE: An American Icon ‘Sold to a Bunch of Foreigners’

Under the terms of the deal, Deutsche Börse shareholders will own 60% of the newly merged company, with NYSE shareholders controlling 40%. Each Deutsche Börse share will be exchanged for one share of the new company’s stock, while each share of NYSE Euronext will be swapped for 0.47 share of the new company stock. The announcement was not a surprise, as talks surrounding a possible merger have been floating around for years, further indicating global consolidation of the exchange industry. Those in support of the deal have recognized the NYSE’s strategy to increase its scale of trading by merging with the Frankfurt based exchange. In today’s global environment, Niederauer argues: ‘It isn’t a sale, we’re trading from strength…It gives us opportunities to create our own destiny going forward… If you think about it, what I’ve said for two years is exchanges should be competing across the value chain.’ Let’s be clear– this is a German acquisition of a US company. The Board of Directors is split up 60/40 with respect to ownership, which equates to 10/7 seats respectively. That puts Deutsche Börse shareholders at a majority. Something of interest: Niederauer overtly ignores Haines’ inquiry on who initiated dialogue. Those in support of the merger will argue that there are a number of American institutional investors that have a stake in the German company, thus are already represented in the majority.
After all, the combined shareholder base is 55 percent US. For example, BlackRock Asset Management Deutschland AG, a subsidiary of New York global investment management giant BlackRock, holds around 5% in Deutsche Börse. So we’re covered, right? Wrong. This sort of logic is useless for those that realize that a) BlackRock is the largest money manager in the world, their interests are not solely pro-US based and b) that doesn’t make any difference in the boardroom when 10 are appointed by Deutsche Börse. This merger gives ultimate control to a German company. The real story seems to be the anticipated name of this trading powerhouse. The branding has become more political than anything else– and this is about branding. Unable to disclose an official name, Niederauer did state this morning that the NYSE is “a fantastic brand”.

Does bother you AMERICA? It bothers me,we don't own much here in USA any more. No wonder we don't have jobs and bailing out everyone.While america citizen are broke,homeless and going without food.biggovernment.com...

Our economics is in a shamble.Now we have these people watching our banks and wall street...www.banksterusa.org... we ought to be the watching our wall street,before we go totally broke..........I,never heard any of this in the media,about these articles,I,just posted.America is losing so much of it self,can she get it back?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's a lot of commas...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
to be quite honest,
I believe America could get invaded
by a foreign enemy and a couple
nukes destroy 2 big cities and everybody
would just go back to American Idol
and dancin with the czars.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

,Why,don't people see the news,then the English? I,am far from being perfect,Just a old grandma. So,I,don't write good or use proper ENGLISH. I,am not a journalist or paid staff. I,write the best I,can.Sorry,you only see the ENGLISH AND NOT THE ARTICLE. Have a great evening, professor.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I,agree with you,someone will try from other countries.When and how is the question,they have their hands into everything we own here.I,didn't realize how much of our stuff,other countries owned,but learning the hard way. Its kinda scary to see we are so open to the world.How can we have security and closed borders,when the world owns so much of us? We are in serious trouble people,we better tighten our security up more.Get these other countries out of our business.No wonder they know what we are doing and about. So sad!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
reply to post by boondock-saint

I,agree with you,someone will try from other countries.When and how is the question,they have their hands into everything we own here.I,didn't realize how much of our stuff,other countries owned,but learning the hard way. Its kinda scary to see we are so open to the world.How can we have security and closed borders,when the world owns so much of us? We are in serious trouble people,we better tighten our security up more.Get these other countries out of our business.No wonder they know what we are doing and about. So sad!

read my sig.
that's all.

p.s.

Its kinda scary to see we are so open to the world.

To readers from outside of USA:
Can you believe, what he wrote here, lol?
They(USA citizens) still cannot understand;
they HAD other methods for maintain their wealth, besides bombs and rockets, but now, bombs and rockets are all they HAVE.
Because noone will be merciful for ex-leader of economical and military power soon.
Especially China.

To readers from USA:
They learnt from you, my dear US citizens, and they made their lessons, imho.
They are wiser, though - they do not need wars for getting their goals, like US does.

--
btw, question for you, OP:
why CNN states almost every day, that WWII concentration camps are POLISH?
Such statement is illegal in Poland.
Now: why my government is not reacting?
Good night.
edit on 22-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The US is like a chicken with it's head cut off.
It is dead, the body just hasn't realized it yet. It will flail about for a while before it collapses.

It is far too late to fix, all we can do is ensure our own survival.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

I,am a she,What I,am talking about,is we should of handled our economics problem better then we should of.Like not borrowing all this money and selling our stuff to the world,that deals with our money. You took my answer wrong.We,are still a strong country,we just aren't handling our money right.That's why we don't have jobs.Yes,the whole world hates us,and all we do is try to help people.I,just didn't know how much of our things were bought up here in USA. I,am proud of being a AMERICAN. I,just don't understand the things we do here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

That is some good research. I likely will borrow a couple of those articles for something I am doing.

The "Germans" owning our NYSE is not surprising. We all know what nation the Rothschilds hail from. Germany WAS the "New Rome" after Rome fell.

BTW, the person who commented on your over use of comma's....take that as feedback, and don't be offended if you can avoid it. Writing a thread is an endeavor where you are trying to present something well for the audience. You are a grandma? That is fine, and not an excuse to continue to improve yourself. No matter what age, improvement should be your daily goal.

Besides, to someone like me who was an English major, reading it can be very difficult. You would be better not using any commas at all. it would make your message more clear and easier to read and comprehend. Outside of the comma's, your writing is good. You spell well and make sensable sentences that tell a concise story.

star and flag, great thread.

edit on 22-5-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks,I,do try to write well sometimes it does come out wrong. I,just wanted to get the news out. People like me didn't know why people were not telling what the WALL STREET was really doing behind close doors. It is a shame tho that america is owned by other countries in so many things. Especially our money,we don't have any money now! Then we keep bailing out the world.We here in USA are suffering real bad to.Now our President in the EU, probably giving more of our money away we don't have. So,then we can go and borrow more money from CHINA.

new topics

top topics

join