It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar about the 70 percent chance of a nuclear breach in japan (2004)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Around the 7 minute mark, Bashar says that at that time, 2004, there was a 70% chance that one of Japan's nuclear reactors could have a breach withing 5 to 10 years. 

Of course u could talk about that idea like we talk about earthquakes..that it was likely..but it was not .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

That's very interesting. Thanks for posting that. In reality it took about 7 years. I wonder where exactly that puts us now according to Bashar.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
jeah i would also like to know what he says about japan right now but i dont find new channelings on youtube

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im gonna watch it now. Yknow i really enjoy watching Darryl Bashar, im not sure if hes a fake or not, but if he is a fraud then he deserves to be commended on his act.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
interesting...never knew he said that before...I'll have to look him up again and see anything new from him...it's interesting he has that kind of insight

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How many other predictions did he make?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
How many other predictions did he make?

It's usually in the context of probabilities from what I've seen, but the only ones I can remember are him saying that after 2012 world events will be mostly "positive" and will continue to shift in that direction, and we were looking at open global contact with ET races by around 2036. He said this was up to individuals though and that it could be sooner or later than that year.

He's also said that most borders would be obsolete by 300 years from now, but some nations and their borders will still exist.

That's all I remember but I've been trying to think of other predictions he's made since I've seen this thread.

top topics

join