It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can these photos explain my sisters behaviour?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

What sorta things have you seen?????

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Are all these pictures from the same camera? Maybe borrow someone else's camera or buy a new one.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Thankyou for the information.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Camera: Digital Camera DS5MP
Lens: 7.7 mm
(Max aperture f/2.8)
Exposure: Program AE, 1/30 sec, f/3, ISO 50
Flash: Auto, Fired
Focus: At 10m
Date: April 19, 2006 7:17:29PM (timezone not specified)
(5 years, 1 month, 3 days, 13 hours, 22 minutes, 2 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)
File: 961 × 1,023 JPEG
181,149 bytes (0.17 megabytes) Image compression: 94%
31% crop of the 1,844 × 1,732 (3.2 megapixel) original

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by manda2011

yea bro , thats what i think would be a reasonable test.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Something tells me this isn't dust particles in the air reflecting a flash, but perhaps on the camera lens itself, hence why they show up frequently and with different people.

I agree, try a different camera and please post results

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It did on the first shot.

Here is my daughter in the club at the holiday site, I can't see how a camera flash can make something like this appear to sit. I asked it to sit for the photo as it was showing up in all the others that night -

was this photo taken in 2006???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Try this test. Get several friends [as many as you can ] to take pictures with their cameras or borrow them for a day. Make sure none of them are the same as yours. I'm betting you won't get the same results on all the cameras. IF you do, well, maybe there's something to look into.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I'm not so sure a dust particle would be that big...nor allow you to see through it?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just an alternate idea....

Just because your sister is "aggressive" doesnt mean there is anything wrong with her or that she has demonic/etc influences. Some of us are just born that way... and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. My aggression morphed into being very driven, high achievements and many accomplishments as I got older. I attribute that to my parents and family NOT telling me 24/7 that something was wrong with me because I was very aggressive. Words are powerful
This fighting, yelling, my way or the highway,aggressive kid learned humility and patience to become an in control accomplished and degreed adult.. though family support. Now being almost 50, I can see very clearly WHY I went this way and not the way of a few cousins who also have my personality type. Just see what you can do with your sister before you jump on the demon/ghost/paranormal influence bandwagon. You honestly CAN do more harm than good, my friend. You really can make or break people.. and YOU in the end will be solely responsible for your participation in it.

On the other hand, Id not rely solely on your "orb" pics. Ive seen thousands of these pics over the yrs and no rational paranormal enthusiast or researcher will use them as "evidence"... some will entertain the idea of them being a minor factor/unconfirmed anomaly if there is compelling evidence of another types. I suggest looking for other evidence and do what everyone says.. because its fun and sometimes if can lead you in other directions.. look for EVP, research your home history ( I can tell you how to do a house "genealogy"), and SPEAK WITH your sister.. include her in it all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Also - how old is the photo of your sister in the green chiffon top?

That's quite a flimsy top that was in French connection's 2001 summer collection....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Much more interesting than analyzing what looks like dirt on the lens would be to get insight in the relationship between you and your sister.

For me, it strikes me as odd that someone would go on a public forum and basically call out their own sister as "evil".....let alone that your initial post was filled with this bias, up to the "awful people" she is with.

In other words: For you it was already clear that there is something evil/demonic with your sister - probably before you even took the pictures.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
May I suggest using a different camera other than your own. This will prove or disprove that what you are seeing isnt a fault with your camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by manda2011

After 2 decades of paranormal investigation I probably wouldn't give these photos a second thought. And I mean no offense whatsoever, it's just when you see something so often you tend to not put much stock in it. Almost every orb photo and video that I've seen has been explainable. I'm not even going to cover the manually altered ones because I don't believe that's what we're looking at. Here are the most common explanations for orbs and 1 that I think is a possibility that you may not have considered.

Dust- Dust on the lens or in the air. It can catch a flash or light through a window. It can vary in size depending on the proximity to the lens. It's the most common reason for orbs in photographs.

Pollen-Yup, outdoors pollen gives some really unique colorful orbs. Gold, red orange, yellow, etc... And they have a different quality than dust, and the closer to the lens the more impressive they look.

Moisture-Really unique in appearance and varies depending on if it's fog, mist,light rain. I don't believe these are water.

Bugs-Yeah bugs in the air on the lens can do it too.

I'm going to tell you a story. It took me almost 2 weeks to figure this out but I think it partially explains your scenario. I had an investigator that was getting impressive orbs one night. She also said she was seeing them with the naked eye poof and then she catches them in photos and on camera. She was seeing lines, ribbons and orbs. They ranged from black to translucent and clear, moving in all directions and some even had a lifelike quality almost like an amoeba. So I tried different locations, different cameras, even having another photographer take the pictures while she was nearby. Same result. But nobody else say the orbs with the naked eye. She was freaking out think that she had awakened a latent psychic ability. The 1st thing was to explain the photos. We had a small room that we cleaned like we we were the maid brigade. We put her in there, we viewed through a well lit window with sunlight coming through. She began to see the orbs and ribbons with the naked eye. She took photos with several cameras. Orbs on all. There was one really prominent orb... Upon closer inspection it looked like a skin cell. She had very dry skin and dandruff. The dead skin was the source of all of the orbs.

Then I set out to figure out why she was seeing them. I figured it could be the dandruff. Ruled that out. Took her forever to get the baby oil out of her hair and the Vaseline off of her skin, lol. She still saw them. I took her too an Ophthalmologist friend of mine. Turns out she was seeing what the eye doctor refers to as a floater. en.wikipedia.org... Makes me wonder how many people who see stuff like that are experiencing this. I see floaters too, but I never drew the correlation.

The one picture that has something other than an orb helps explain the orbs. The blurry caravan picture. You have light coming through a window and passing through a clear glass vase, candlestick or maybe the window itself. But that same light could illuminate the dust or dandruff causing your orbs. And you may be seeing them because of floaters on your eye. Wrap it up and put a bow on it. Before I found out what the floaters were I actually thought (as a kid) that I was seeing microorganisms in the air and on my eye. I was like why is there a paramecium crawling on my cornea? In the outdoor pictures I noticed a speck of pollen which was responsible for one of the orbs in the lower left, see the slight yellow tint? All those plants too. There also appears to be a fog or mist which is probably a lot less thick than it appears, the flash reflected off the water vapor(from the humidity) and gave that foglike appearance.

That would also explain why this has been going on for so long, I saw one of the photos was 06 and I assume it's happening currently as you recently posted. Floaters are forever.

YOur sister said it was her spirit protector. So you guys believe in the paranormal(so do I). So believing in such things people often see what they are looking for and draw conclusions to support those beliefs. I'm also guessing you and your sister used to be very close and she made some new friends and drifted away from you a bit. It's only natural to be jealous even on a subconscious level. Did you have a child and she didn't and ya'll weren't able to hang out as much? Or maybe your group of friends changed? She kept partying and you mellowed out because of your daughter, so perhaps your perception of her changed because your view of the world changed when you became a mother?

My guess is that if she's running around with a party crowd she's drinking a lot or maybe gotten into drugs? Or maybe running around with that crowd she's been traumatized in some way and is pulling away from her family? The behavior has lot's of potential explanations. SO do the orb photos. There are really only a couple explanations for you seeing them with the naked eye. And since floaters and spiritual pressure tend to run in families either of those explanations are possible. But being as you don't seem acutely aware of spirits and such my money would be on the floaters or a genetic ocular degeneration. I think your biggest worry is getting her partying under control.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join