It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer Elucidated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
First, my original name is now my permamnent one; it very accurately reflects the point in my life I've now reached. Have finally retired the grotesque pun (Dean Goldberry), though am not at all ashamed of it, if it matters.

For many years I believed the best way to nullify the business of religious superstition-based names like Lucifer was, for example, to be appalled and disgusted by the very idea of a man somehow making a seemingly legitimate enough claim to that primitive, silly name, but I recently realized something rather the opposite: A true Messiah-Maitreya (etc. and whatever) indeed COULD go by (choose) the name Lucifer AS the best anti-superstition, anti-fear and -ignorance name after all! OWN the name for the Light side, where it belongs. Make perfectly clear the unavoidable truth: There is NOTHING wrong with or bad about bringing more Light/knowledge to the people, and Lucifer ONLY means Light-bringer, nothing else.

Face it, there's something SERIOUSLY of the dark side, something so immensely psychologically-behaviorally cockwobbly about a very substantial percentage of a people who have managed to pervert a benevolent, wise meaning of a name into something totally imaginarily negative, evil. Light is dark, black is white, down is up etc. Such perplexing psychosis indeed.

EVERYTHING in the universe-multiverse is merely objective science, at least essentially, including and especially that which isn't recognized TODAY as science; enough people on this rock just have to (somehow) be able to receive and use the new (to us) knowledge like real adults, for the first time. The whole thing is really far more underwhelming than most (overwhelmed) folks realize. There must be no more slave-like (by definition) worshipping; it's all about BEING and DOING, as it should have been all along, for everyone. No more G word, upper and lower cases. (Yes, I'm mildly Gautama/Buddha-influenced).

What physically and otherwise would make a new King/head of state in a very different and clearly better sociopolitical paradigm than the one today? Should there be even anything resembling a monarchy in a decidedly new and improved world? Well, at least certainly not with any form of (de facto or actual) slavery or whatever else cruel and unusual, or corrupt, but I digress... Anyhowz, said Messiah, if ever applicable, and as far as I can tell, would almost certainly have to be physically-genetically different enough from the vast majority, if not all, of those who can be reasonably classified typical or ordinary enough human beings. Granted, there are many ordinary people with rare traits, so the label "extraordinary" encompasses very much, but there would clearly have to be something of the "paranormal" or "supernatural," to use the (now) primitive-archaic language, in a truly new kind of leader, and PERHAPS of a degree that classifies him as fully nonhuman - though obviously looks human, or so I assume. I don't see how the various religious nuts could respond properly, positively or negatively, to anyone without such (a) remarkable trait(s).

Of course I don't mind being wrong; I have no major ego issues. There is massive goodness and nobility in a common, or more common, man achieving Messiah-hood instead, assuming such a notion isn't pure fantasy for ANYONE. It's all about creating true republics, with maximum freedoms for all, in the final analysis anyway.

It would be preferable (to me) if Lucifer or Whomever could have significant enough artistic and/or literary talent. For example, I'm a gifted enough composer-songwriter. Original music has always been my primary function and passion-interest, but am at least currently obligated to other professional education... Of course that doesn't mean I'm at all convinced I'm personally THE Big L, and indeed would prefer not to be... but not at the cost of no (necessary) actions ever being taken. That's of course assuming, correctly or not, the very notion isn't laughable to begin with in my case.

The following assumes, rightly or wrongly, that the transition to the next political world can be done in a civilized and non-catastrophic enough way:

I declare the Grand Poobah Lucifer-Messiah-Maitreya to be THE first person who is able to uncover, first and foremost, the underlying PSYCHOLOGY behind the very existence of rule BY secrecy IN GENERAL. If that wouldn't require an act of the divine - the higher, more evolved among the intelligently unseen (IU) - I don't know what would. Additionally, I don't see how a true Lightworker could be against abolishing money/currencies. The Venus Project - advocating a resource-based economy instead of a scarcity and debt slavery-based one - is the right basic idea, but with an unexplained-higher science area they never get into. That is, we should already be thinking in terms of PEACEFUL (impeccably non-oppressive) colonization of planets by now, and/or traveling interdimensionally, instead of trifling with the petty-primitive squabblings on this rock. Deny those who would impose their devolution upon we who wish to evolve.

I would have no problem with a woman Messiah, but strongly believe only a man will do, because of the, um, substantial presence of powerfully psychopathic and sociopathic brutes (male and female) who can comprehend effectively nothing else than macho man brute force, or something closely enough resembling it, and they're highly misogynistic overall, globally speaking. We need a new Marshall in these here backwoods, laying down the new law on the uncivilized, or insufficiently-civilized, frontier. (Cue theme from GUNSMOKE).

Above all, I would wager it's not wise to EXPECT whatever Superman to come a-swoopin' down, cape a-flappin', to save the day. I could be wrong, but I have a strong hunch there will have to be enough popular will to achieve REAL societal improvement - based on hard facts and actions, not blind faith - in whatever form it takes, assuming it will, before there can be any "magical" master of the universe-multiverse figure, or whatever along that even vague line, come and dazzle the holy bejeebus out of us, if ever. All advancement is at least primarily a collective effort, and the momentum is more clearly, by the day, with we who desire the real, unbiased enough truth.

Finally, the basic Lucifer idea is simply too airy-fairy tale for me to be truly comfortable enough posting, at least initially, but I needed to be honest-open about it anyway, so please go as easy as possible, if possible, on me. I confess the title is somewhat disingenuous, sensationalistic, but what the heck, sue me. I damn sure ain't perfect... As long as what I'm part of can't be referred to (logically, correctly) as a religion, but only a spiritual-political path or direction, then I proudly call it Luciferianism, if that's truly the best name.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Have no idea,

But Star for the nifty alliteration of sorts!

(don't you hate it when you pick the wrong answer in a Spelling Checker, and then cant right click it to say NO WRONG ONE!! and have type the wrong one again only to find it was in fact not wrong at all)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Wow, this New Age Lucifer stuff is really getting popular on this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.redmoonrising.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Have no idea,

But Star for the nifty alliteration of sorts!

(don't you hate it when you pick the wrong answer in a Spelling Checker, and then cant right click it to say NO WRONG ONE!! and have type the wrong one again only to find it was in fact not wrong at all)

We are quantum linked in the 5th dimension on that observation !

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
hey duder,

have a read over at this site: psychotic genious

the illuminatimatrix is a VERY challenging read. if you dont find it totally nuts, keep going to gain an understanding of what you are hinting at and hunting for...

start with page 1. the index is on the right side of the page. it took me over a month to get through everything. sometimes i had to just leave it alone for a couple of days. and oftentimes, i would have to re-read sections 2 or 3 times to get the gist...

regardless, kemila poses a very interesting read that challenges the mind...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There was a being called Lucifer, and thats it. Try to see all as equal and different, and try to see praise and worship as the behaviours that give way to slavery.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
interesting blog on lucifer

A moment right out of "Lucifer's Destiny" (4/18/2011), prophetically involving a set of magically intertwined motifs Venus, phoenix, Royal Wedding...

understanding the occult is a neverending puzzle. at least we have something to do in these times...

new topics

top topics

join