It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps list!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The list of FEMA camps courtesy of Jeff Rense :

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
One of the places quoted in Tx as being a concentration camp, as well as a current prison for a few inmates, I may be able to tell you about later. My brother just got a job there, and will start in about a month when he gets moved.
I will make sure to tell him to keep an eye out for any intelligence/information, and relay it back to me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Tread carefully my friend as if they suspect that he is on to them or is sniffing where he shouldn't make no mistake he will be "dissapeared" before anything is learned.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Fema. Federal Emergency Management Agency. What do you expect them to do?
After Katrina the cry went up that we need them to step up their abilities. They realized they were ill equipped and frankly not ready for disasters of that scale. Considering terrorism and natural disasters occurring at breakneck paces these days, I am not in the least suprised that fema is stepping up to meet the very real needs of folks in a disaster situation. Camps are neccessary. What do you think should be done with people if entire towns are destroyed? Flooded? The people have to go somewhere. And where there's people there are prisons, yes, prisons must be evacuated at times too, of course we need a facility or camp to house them as well. Show me something that is truly suspicious about fema camps

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

don't you dare bring common sense in here!
2nd

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

don't you dare bring common sense in here!
2nd

Space cadet, I never really thought about what you said. You make so much common sense, it's nice to hear people that aren't so suspicious like GLP. I've heard fear monger so much, I don't know what to think. Thank you for the rational.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

You are very welcome. When I first came to ATS I was just as suspicious, it was easy to get all worked up about something I knew nothing about, and on here there was plenty that I knew nothing about. But the ATS motto of 'Deny Ignorance' sends me scrambling to prove that claims are or are not feasible. To rule out all the possibilities and reasons before panic rises, otherwise you would loose your mind over some of what you read here.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

how about the fact that we have to guess at their purpose?

or how about the other fact that out of all the episodes of "conspiracy theory" and of all the topics covered by jesse venture, the only episode to receive government attention and get pulled from the show was the episode on fema camps? i mean seriously out of ALL the topics covered, that was the only one they showed interest in.

also, anything glenn beck "debunks" has to be suspect...

edit on 21-5-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Nicely done. However, why are they then secret? Even new prison facilities are open to the public for viewing.

It's the secrecy --and the silent threat that accompanies such secrecy-- that worries everyone. I can understand secrecy regarding detainess, as that could violate someone's privacy, such as an immigrant family with children for instance, but the facility and its layout and amenities should be far from secretive.

And yes, a few days ago an entire town called Slave Lake was evacuated because of fires that whisked through the town. I think there were seven thousand sent//taken to surrounding areas and housed in schools and then motels.
So no barbed wire for them.
edit on 21-5-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

NEW YORK Ft. Buffalo - FEMA detention facility.

I am not sure I understand the list. There is no place in Buffalo with that name so what am I supposed to be looking for?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
These facilities aren't for keeping people in, they are for keeping the "uncleared" out! There is no way these camps are going to be used as "Prisons'" for the "Civilian Population". But they do make effective marshalling areas to get the PTB and they're "special someones" all together so they can be protected from the rest of us "Angry Zombie Mob" types, in others worlds, Mr & Mrs John Q Public ! ! ! ! !

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Ha! I just found this ATS thread with pictures of the Buffalo site.

See if you recognize it.

clickee here

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Heartisblack

You are very welcome. When I first came to ATS I was just as suspicious, it was easy to get all worked up about something I knew nothing about, and on here there was plenty that I knew nothing about. But the ATS motto of 'Deny Ignorance' sends me scrambling to prove that claims are or are not feasible. To rule out all the possibilities and reasons before panic rises, otherwise you would loose your mind over some of what you read here.

Check out this book I found.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It pretty much backs up your comments well. I found it quite informative and eye opening.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Huh, I guess I could have searched better. Thanks very much. At quick glance I can only really say two definitive things.
1-I am not sure exactly where that is off the top of my head.
2-It looks like all of Buffalo to me. Maybe the whole city is a FEMA Detention center?

Eiher way this sure sounds like a lot of loose 'facts' and guesses but I am going to look deeper into that thread and that map.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

That list just didn't look secret to me, also the FEMA website is available 24/7

A town evacuated because of fire? How dare they try to save all those lives! A sure sign Fema is up to no good...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree with FEMA trying to be prepared after the Katrina fiasco. With all the crazy weather lately and the intentional flooding of the Mississippi River, it's would be a good idea to not repeat what happened in 2005.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

NORTH CAROLINA Camp Lejeune / New River Marine Airfield - facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and "mock city" that closely resembles Anytown, USA.

TEXAS Austin - Municipal airport has a restricted-access area off limits to everyone. Ft. Hood (Killeen) - Newly built concentration camp, with towers, barbed wire etc., just like the one featured in the movie Amerika. Mock city for NWO shock- force training.

KENTUCKY- Ft. Knox - Detention center, possibly located near Salt River, in restricted area of base. Local patriots advise that black Special Forces & UN gray helicopters are occasionally seen in area.

LOUISIANA Ft. Polk - This is a main base for UN troops & personnel, and a training center for the disarmament of America.

I can confirm these places above are MOUT centers, that is mock 'towns' the military uses for urban training before going to places like Iraq or Afghanistan. They're also used for combat games like airsoft and paintball I can prove this, see below:

Zussman Village FT KNOX:

Ft Hood MOUT center:

Ft Bragg MOUT

Ft Polk JRTC MOUT site:

This link to alleged FEMA training and concentration camp sites is a joke

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I am not in the least suprised that fema is stepping up to meet the very real needs of folks in a disaster situation. Camps are neccessary. What do you think should be done with people if entire towns are destroyed? Flooded? The people have to go somewhere.

Thanks for the post, Space. One of the few rational posts on the topic I've read lately. Camps are a sensical precaution.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

In 2008 I did a thread about how FEMA was not using their camps for emergencies. This was 3 years after Katrina and long after any accusations on FEMA 'death' camps.

These camps, while they can serve the purpose, they aren't being used to aid the people in an emergency. Many of the locations also exhibit characteristics more akin to detention or prison camps than for any humanitarian purpose.

In all the emergencies that have happened in the past 20 years, I have not seen evidence or heard accounts of any of the numerous camps being used.

My money is on their purpose being nefarious.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Great research there Homer! Star for you!

Having a logical and sensical explaination will not deter those who are sure that FEMA is an evil agency out to kill and enslave all the citizens of it's own nation. Like I said earlier, I have been assisted by FEMA in the past, currently there are 3 reps with FEMA at our hotel, they have tirelessly worked day and night to help those in my area and in North Alabama since the tornados hit recently. They are young and old, two men and one woman. I commend them for their efforts, and also fema, just yesterday, ended a program here in my city in which they gave out gift cards with various amounts of money on them to those who lost all their food when the storms hit, they are working their way down to the very last but not least victims of this disaster.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join