It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i cant believe i wasnt chosen
what did i do wrong?

oh yea i didnt believe lol.......thats what it is!

Hate to say this but no one is worthy of the rapture..no one is innocent anymore except for babies and small children, they would have been gone regardless of the stupid time! This guy should be put away what a looney, and now what we will he say, he did this back in 1994, he should be ashamed of himself, he can't even read the damn bible!! What a Christian he is! Blah!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
where in the damn bible does it say there will be a rapture?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

It doesn't!! It also says that no one knows the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven know when Jesus will return. If people claim to know they are false prophets, that was what I was referring to. I know there is no rapture, some crazy lady in the 1800's made it up, claiming to see visions of the Christ returning, and taking all of his followers in the air. That is how this whole thing got started!! Look up The rapture and go to Wikipedia, it will tell you right there it is made up. Plus, the only time that believers will be taken out is halfway through the Tribulation, only the people whop are really for God will be taken, while the rest of us will be left behind. Sorry to say but everyone will go through the Tribulation. I believe a lot of people will lose their faith!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I agree with what you say! From the point of view we find in the Bible, the people "enduring till the end" will be saved. It is about fighting the good fight , and the Bible is quite clear on this one.

On another side, I guess this fake prediction should be an eye opener for us all, christians or not! Why ? our end could come at any time, regardless of our beliefs. We will die and will take NOTHING from this world with us. Maybe it is the time we concern about making this life a better and happier place for us all,rather than competing and being so trapped into getting more stuff that we trow away in the end. I talk about the social values , about helping each other and being nice to each other. My end could happen today, so I have to respond to myself - what will i leave behind me , how is the world a better place because I happened to exist?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hey guys its happening here and in a big way!

Some of my hip hop loving friends heard May 21st was the "Rap? Sure!" holiday to celebrate rap music.

So we are all gathered round with our microphones and gold chains hangin low. Really spittin some mad flavor!

Happy Rap? Sure! day to all!

Yo yo yo

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
Hey guys its happening here and in a big way!

Some of my hip hop loving friends heard May 21st was the "Rap? Sure!" holiday to celebrate rap music.

So we are all gathered round with our microphones and gold chains hangin low. Really spittin some mad flavor!

Happy Rap? Sure! day to all!

Yo yo yo

If there was a negative rep button on this site, I would use it on you - multiple times.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Still waiting for Crapture nuts to give us a new date for when god craps on the earth.

Theres nothing better than to watch fools make fools of themselves.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Listen,

If there were to be a rapture, today or some other day, it would be on God's time schedule and it would happen all at once and not per time zone, which is man's time.

I really believe nothing will happen, but to hold 6pm in each time zone as the event threshold is absurd to say the least. Let's give the guy the whole day before we laugh him back to his crazy reality...

And anyway I still have 9 hours to enjoy the rest of my life....

edit on 21-5-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Originally posted by Danbones

It doesn't!! It also says that no one knows the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven know when Jesus will return. If people claim to know they are false prophets, that was what I was referring to. I know there is no rapture, some crazy lady in the 1800's made it up, claiming to see visions of the Christ returning, and taking all of his followers in the air. That is how this whole thing got started!! Look up The rapture and go to Wikipedia, it will tell you right there it is made up. Plus, the only time that believers will be taken out is halfway through the Tribulation, only the people whop are really for God will be taken, while the rest of us will be left behind. Sorry to say but everyone will go through the Tribulation. I believe a lot of people will lose their faith!

Luke 17:34-35. If that's not the Rapture, then what is it?

edit on 21-5-2011 by salty_wagyu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, I still have time here in the U.S...I found a cheat to the rapture, get a back pack, put your baby in the backpack and hold on.
Nahhh, I predict that the excuse for the rapture not happening will be because God saw that we were not ready and is giving us another chance, thanks to Camping's prayers, that is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
would have happened at the scheduled time but Jesus and the gang got held up at the airport... TSA frowns on swords and stuff in your carry on.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I live on the west coast of the United States and it is around 8:05 am.....I woke up a short time ago....but before I did I had this dream where I discovered I could levitate ....and I was showing people how to levitate...it was awesome!

Anyway....I was just thinking....those people that got rid of their money,,,possessions etc. ...will some of them commit suicide....will some try and kill Mr. Camping...or just lose their minds......

edit on 21-5-2011 by caladonea because: remove link didn't work

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well I'm in Australia today and it's already the 22nd here now.

Mr Camping obviously failed maths and Bible studies at school.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
By my calculations, the bishop of Rome has just over three quarters of an hour. Surely he'll go, right?

Anyone checked the website yet for the numbnuts that started all this? I'll bet his 'donate now' button is still miraculously working.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
O.K. Folks.... Nothing to see here... Move along...

Really??? Did anyone here on ATS think that this event was actually going to happen??/

Can we move on to something else after this EPIC fail of a prognostication?

Bring on the 2012 threads!!! (we should have enough time to work those up in to a real lather!).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Family Radio website is down, so maybe they are all raptured, or maybe just their server is.

www.familyradio.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed;
one will be taken and the other left.
35 Two women will be grinding groin together;
one will be taken and the other left.”
Luke 17:34-35 (Newd International Version)

Naw
something ain't right
"taken" usually refers to the ending of virginity
so that sounds more like
an apres ski or an alien abduction
edit on 21-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
6:00 pm E.S.T.

Morans!
edit on 21-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's nice as f*ck out and nothing on me hurts. I think I got raptured

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join