It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

non eligibility of the presidency
illegally performing the duties of commander n chief
pergery of his illegal oath
murder of innocent civilians and military personnel by his illegal orders
conspiracy to destabilize the US economy
destabilizing the economy
conspiracy to commit treason
treason
destroying government documents and conspiracy to commit
violating the RICO ACT
conspiracy to commit fraud
tax and real estate fraud
ETC ETC ETC

obstruction of justice

Uhhhh.....

You do realize that Bush did the vast majority of those things, right? Did he get brought up on charges? NO

Clinton did several of those things, did he get brought up on charges (other than the sex-scandal)? NO

Who is being dense now? Your little fantasy will never come true. Obama will never get brought up on a charges. It is completely ridiculous to think that.

I hate Obama, but I'm not fooling myself into believing that justice will actually be done against him. Why are you fooling yourself?

Did you just not pay attention when Bush was in office, and not notice he didn't get brought up on charges? You just don't make any sense at all, sorry to say....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
you`re right they won`t. There is no justice in a justice free world.

"Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." ----George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks." -George Bush, Sr.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."--Bush jnr (Daily Mirror 6 aug 2004)

f the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.– Bill Clinton

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people.– Bill Clinton

"I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy.''-Henry Kissinger, appearing on CNBC, 13th Dec 2000

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in Vietnam"
"An intelligence service is the ideal vehicle for a conspiracy." - Allen Dulles

"Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business."--neoconservative Michael Ledeen

"There ought to be limits to freedom." -- G.W. Bush

"You can fool some of the people all of the time; and those are the ones you have to concentrate on." -- George W. Bush

“Corrupt politicians make the other ten percent look bad.”-Henry Kissinger

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.– Henry Kissinger, 56th U.S. Secretary of State and 1973 Nobel Prize-Winner for Peace

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.– Henry Kissinger

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.--Adolph Hitler

Originally posted by James1982

treason
violating the RICO ACT
ETC ETC ETC

obstruction of justice

Uhhhh.....

You do realize that Bush did the vast majority of those things, right? Did he get brought up on charges? NO

Clinton did several of those things, did he get brought up on charges (other than the sex-scandal)? NO

Who is being dense now? Your little fantasy will never come true. Obama will never get brought up on a charges. It is completely ridiculous to think that.

I hate Obama, but I'm not fooling myself into believing that justice will actually be done against him. Why are you fooling yourself?

Did you just not pay attention when Bush was in office, and not notice he didn't get brought up on charges? You just don't make any sense at all, sorry to say....

edit on 21-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

The kids maybe but the wife never! she is as evil as him, or worse!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

What are your past predictions? Anything notable?
And if Bush wasn't impeached or indicted for his crimes against humanity what makes you think Obama will be? I am sure there is a little place cut out for him already where the old war dogs go to retire. Don't underestimate the power the oval office wields. This position has friends in very high places and like a house of cards you can't get at one without incriminating them all so it is Mutually Assured Deception. It is MAD.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by showintail

The kids maybe but the wife never! she is as evil as him, or worse!

I am tempted to ask some personal questions because I have some pre-drawn conclusions as to the nature of your ideology and personality judging from your comments but I will refrain. Not that the other poster is blameless in the ridiculous arena, in fact they are even more so. I seriously doubt Obama will fake an assassination attempt to escape treason indictment and I think the OP doubts it too. This is a little excursion into wishful thinking that for the life of me I cannot figure out why ATS allows this type of hyperbole. Useless senseless and a stupid waste of time.
Everybody needs attention though and the thread, the comments and the other poster bringing up his wife and children shows people will stoop to any level to get a little. Pathetic really.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Is this before or after the rapture?
we only have a few hours left.

Somehow though I don't think that it will ever get to a conviction of treason.
Treason for what?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I am sorry you feel that way! But I have a problem with the way MO carries herself. I also have a problem with the fact that someone who is involved in this MAJOR issue is allowed to walk free! I know you won't believe me when I say I just want justice, but that is the truth! If that means what ever it is you have a problem with, then so be it. As far as I am concerned I feel every person who has even the slightest be of knowledge about this should be prosecuted to the FULLEST! Maybe then people will get the message!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

But I have a problem with the way MO carries herself.

The way she carries herself? You have got to be kidding here bro.
What ever happened to the good old days when someone had to do something worthy of contempt before you dragged out the bother to hate them? Seems it is no bother these days, we hate and hate some more. It is like a new American pastime. What ever happened to stick ball?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Who does he think he is? Tupac?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I discovered Baseball is better! Your right about the hate! and that is the feeling I get from her. That is not the reason I am saying she should be blamed, it is the fact that she has helped carrie on this fraud since the beginning, and don't think for one minute she had no hand in planning it as well.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

violating the RICO ACT

NOPE!

Treason is clearly defined in Article 3, Section 3 of the US Constitution. It reads as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Obama has not committed any act that falls within the above definition. I love how the word "treason" has become synonymous with "I disagree with Obama's policies".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you think Obama match or will match soon with this profile ?

CHARACTERISTICS OF ANTICHRIST...

Exterminates 3 nations
Antichrist destroys 3 nations after Rome falls

Rome will concede to it
Antichrist receives it's seat and authority from Rome

Political & religious in one
Antichrist is both political & religious power

Will reside on 7 hills
Antichrist will have his church & state sit on 7 hills

Rules for 1260 years
Antichrist is to rule the world for 1260 years

Will receive mortal wound
Antichrist is wounded after 1260 year reign

Mortal wound will heal
Antichrist receives "deadly wound" which later heals

Was.. is not... yet is
Antichrist is the beast "that was, is not, yet is"

Will blaspheme
Antichrist is to be a blasphemous power

Will expect worship
Antichrist will be able to charm the world to worship him.

Dark Sentences
Antichrist will understand the "dark sentences" of hell

Says Jesus had not flesh
Antichrist declares Jesus has not come in the flesh

Craftiness and deceit
Antichrist is to use craftiness and deceit in a major way

Preaches another Jesus
Antichrist is to preach 'another Jesus' unto all

Antichrist controls a man who's name will add to 666

Will hate the Bible
Antichrist hates Bible and anyone that uses it

Will kill Christians
Antichrist has a church that makes war with the saints

All wonder after him
Antichrist is a world power which the world "wonders after"

Will embrace Babylon
Antichrist is a "Christian" church mixed with Babylon

Will join with all kings
Antichrist must join with the "kings of the Earth"

Will mock Jesus
Antichrist will mock Christ so as to confuse the unlearned.

Antichrist hates women
Antichrist's men will be homosexual

Forces Remnant to hide
Antichrist forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years!

Will be a mother church
Antichrist is a "mother" church that spawns many errors!

Try's changing times & law
Antichrist seeks to tamper with and change times & laws

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I discovered Baseball is better! Your right about the hate! and that is the feeling I get from her. That is not the reason I am saying she should be blamed, it is the fact that she has helped carrie on this fraud since the beginning, and don't think for one minute she had no hand in planning it as well.

Maybe, maybe not. I think that is quite a stretch. We agree on the baseball though.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Obama knew he would eventually have to be replaced. That's why he named one of his books, 'Of Thee I Sing'. That also happens to be the name of a musical that has the President choosing to be replaced instead of being impeached. The VP that took his place was Alexander Throttlebottom, yeah, I think that can only describe Joe Biden.

edit on 21-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Are you saying she did not know where he was born? Her own husband? If she did she is guilty!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by anumohi

Is this before or after the rapture?
we only have a few hours left.

Somehow though I don't think that it will ever get to a conviction of treason.
Treason for what?

Main Entry: trea·son Pronunciation: 'trEz- & noun Function: noun Etymology: Anglo-French treison crime of violence against a person to whom allegiance is owed, literally, betrayal, from Old French traïson , from traïr to betray, from Latin tradere to hand over, surrender : the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war; specifically : the act of levying war against the United States or adhering to or giving aid and comfort to its enemies by one who owes it allegiance — trea·son·ous /-&s/ adjective.
Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Dictionary.com

Don't know if claiming citizenship would be enough to prosecute for treason. Since he allegedly is usurping the office of POTUS, that might lend more credence to the treason charges.

Main Entry: usurp Pronunciation: yu-'s&rp, -'z&rp Function: verb Etymology: Latin usurpare to take possession of without a strict legal claim, from usus use + rapere to seize transitive verb : to seize and hold (as office, place, or powers) in possession by force or without right usurp the powers of the legislature> intransitive verb : to seize or exercise authority or possession wrongfully — usur·pa·tion /"yü-s&r-'pA-sh&n, -z&r-/ noun — usurp·er /yu-'s&r-p&r, -'z&r-/ noun
Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Dictionary.com

Since this is all speculation, have to wait and see. IMO POTUS will never be brought up on charges. I may be wrong, but I think this process would have to start in the Senate. Not very likely.

Also, Aggie Man clearly shows the constitutional limits of treason. Thank you Aggie Man.

edit on 21-5-2011 by retiredTxn because: Credit to Aggie Man.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Are you saying she did not know where he was born? Her own husband? If she did she is guilty!

A birther huh?

No, actually what I am saying is nothing on this subject since my pleasant demeanor is waning and what I want to say will get me banned from this wonderful website of the informative and educated posts. Have a nice day.

edit on 21-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Nah. Otherwise Bush would have done the same but instead, he's chilling at his ranch playing some golf.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How is Obama going to fake an assasination....

...when it is in fact really going to happen?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Treason for what?

You realize there has to be something to base the charge on, right?

where would you like to begin????
come on seriously, don't be thick AL

please, enlighten me. Enlighten me as to what Obama has done that would get him brought up on treason charges that the last at least 5 presidents havent. I dare you.

treason
violating the RICO ACT
ETC ETC ETC

obstruction of justice

edit on 21-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

Please, back ANY of these claims up with evidence. So far all you have done is compile a list of things that COULD be considered offenses.

There is not one single FACT listed here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join